Daily reminder that the Star Wars Extended Canon is just as important as the movies

Daily reminder that the Star Wars Extended Canon is just as important as the movies

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you're going to keep spamming this thread can you please explain what exactly is happening in that picture and why i should be offended/pleased/amused/whatever by it
because it's gonna keep bugging me

Nothing specific, i just thought it was a good enough picture of comic Vader to use. The context isn't important.

If you are still curious though, he just killed the man who designed his suit, after the man attempted to paralyze Vader using a failsafe that completely shut his suit down. Vader uses the force to move his entire body, kills the man, and then uses it to push the button restoring him to normal

No its not. And will never be.
Normies are not buying the comic, watching the Clone Wars/Rebels, or reading the new series of books.
The movies are the cash kings. Also unless Disney re-shoots the entire first six-movies, shit like Rogue One won't matter either.

Factually wrong. Star wars books, Rebels, and comics are selling better now than ever. The star wars comics are currently Marvel's best selling runs

Retard

I'm doing all of that actually

ain't nobody got time for that

I suppose the EU was. It was this big organic interconnected universe that had a lot of bullshit, but also a lot of good stuff. When that all got wiped by the mouse, I stopped caring about any of it, new canon or "legends" canon. Time will tell if new canon will have the same scope/scale, but considering its being controlled by a bunch of suits, i doubt it. More likely the same recognizable characters doing the same shit, because thats what sells

So the revenue generated by the books, comics, and kids tv show is greater than what was generated by TFA? Which was something in the net of 2 billion?

I'll believe you when the EU starts having any kind of significant impact on the movies.

I know there's going to be a force tree in Episode VIII, so I accept that it's a possibility, but it doesn't confirm any significant connection to the EU. After all, ESB had a force tree in it.

I never said that. I just told you you were wrong in saying that Normie's aren't buying them, when reality this is the first time in star wars history Normie's have actually cared about this stuff

Tbh this is a good enough one for me

Rogue One is a spin-off, which means it's practically EU.

You are writing a suicide note with this statement. If you think the anthology movies aren't going to have at least some sort of effect on the main saga you are surely mistaken.

>fanfic
>canon

You fucking losers and your luuuuuke made up stories

Canon doesn't exist. It literally doesn't matter.

Except luuuke isn't canon, he's old continuity

That character and the entire film was completely written before some show writer at a group meeting brought up that they could change the character's name and it would fit in with the show.

That's why his eyes magically changed colors and nothing about his appearance but the skin color is the same.

Still counts, pham.

I read somewhere that this is what all the reshoots were for actually

>You are writing a suicide note with this statement.
Maybe you care enough about this shit to kills yourself, but I don't.

Also, they're not "anthology" movies. They're spin-offs. They're just fucking spin-offs. Stop trying to make Star Wars sound more significant than it is.

I'm sure the spin-offs will have some kind of effect, but it won't be a significant effect. There's too many more people who care about the mainline movies than people who care about the spin-off movies.

The anthology movies are just filling in blank gaps on the pre-existing lore.
You may see a cameo in Movie 8, but none of these characters are showing in the existing 4, 5, 6, or 7....

You read that on Sup Forums because it's completely made up.

If you think they spent the millions required to set up and regroup the cast and restart production on the film for reshoots just to make the movie fit in better with a borderline fanfiction kid's cartoon you're fucking insane. They do reshoots to fix actual problems with the movie.

Fucking Thrawn man

The fucking production name was Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One, dumbass

Luuuke was never canon, he was an April Fools joke.

>They do reshoot a to fix actual problems with the movie.
Suicide Squad begs to differ.

The hype is too much

And then they changed it, so who gives a fuck?

In fact, who would give a fuck even if they didn't change it? You're still the one struggling to elevate these movies beyond the glorified capeshit that they are.

All I did was refer to it by its production title. You are the one having a stroke over it

No its not it ruins the OT making jedi look like a bunch bureaucrats is fucking dumb

No, you've been arguing the significance of the EU this whole time and only mentioned the production title because you thought it would help your argument, which it didn't.

I mentioned the production title because it's what I have been calling it since it was announced.

You are reading too far into this

This shit was gold

>Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species. During the Age of the Empire, Thane Kyrell's petulant older brother Dalven Kyrell disparaged Thane's friend Ciena Ree and suggested that his younger brother go after another girl who had breasts already. Enraged by Dalven's discourteous remarks, Thane punched him in the lop before being pulled apart by their parents Oris and Ganaire Kyrell.

>Lost Stars, p. 30

Based Lost Stars, making breasts canon again.

I prefer to just believe that Vader didn't feel like picking up the TV remote so he used telekinesis to change the channel

>Inb4 people thinking this is real with no source

>with no source

Lost Stars, p. 30
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

Holy fuck I thought you were shitposting

Tbh I actually love this stuff. Star wars lore has always given me a hard on

Bump

>implying I'd ever be hyped for that trash

Why didn't he just use force to push the button? Sounds a bit easier

He did. He just killed him first

Not to normies.