Be me 22 year old

>be me 22 year old
>never even hold hands with a girl

how is aquiring a gf in your country?
well in pissland poland you need to be rich/status/very good looking or get really fuckin lucky in high school

>you need to be lucky or 10% to get a girlfriend, something that literally everyone has had at least one of

Do you really believe that?

So the vast majority of people in Poland have never had girlfriends?

first of all dont capitalize poland you fuckin cuck
second everyone had one except me

You just have to be yourself, POLAND

>that webm
Are you a Viet living in Poland?

Without internet, I could've never got a gf.

>Without internet, I already have gf
FTFY

>everyone had one except me
so doesn't that disprove what you said about having to be rich, very good looking or lucky?

Is everyone else rich, good looking and lucky?

as it turnes out
yes

dont be stupid, just accept youre a human failure, improve and B.E. urself

ahh sanchez i rather wait it out for something to happen and later when my mom passes away i join her

Well, by being good-looking, like in every non-arab country in the world

there's no rich coping, status coping

there's only one way to attract a woman

dude i know that gets the most pussy is a quite ugly 45 years old manlet
confidence and charm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>appearance
come on, krwczyk if youre not gonna up your game you might as well kys right now

lol, yeah believe that you can change your appeal with whatever the fuck you want, reality will stay the same way

>how is aquiring a gf in your country?
quiet easy
just bee you're self
no, seriously. As long as you have human contact you're kinda expected to get a gf, fuck even the ugliest nerdiest mouth breathers I attend classes with in Computer engineering classes have or had gfs.
Girls in here now what's up, we mexicans are very emotionally dependent and hate being by ourselves so the girls lower their standards in order to not being alone.
Is basically a win win scenario for everyone-

eh lifting weights helps with attraction by tonnes.

it shows you aren't lazy/have good personality traits imo if you are into health.

>blaming others for your misfortunes and not yourself
just accept the soul crushing reality that youre a failure and never try. trust me it helps.

Jesteś chujowy

I'm a 20 year old grill who has never had a bf or even held hands.

Truly, being a hermit is the best existence. Some people are better off alone.

Who needs to get married, have kids or love someone when you have 2,000 easter toad pictures.

>you need to be rich/status/very good looking or get really fuckin lucky in high school
Almost the same thing, but if you're neither of those, you could always try to become a reggaetom "singer"

Whore!

Not really
>personality

Am I in /r/AskWomen? Sup Forums level of bluepillness always gets me

>how is aquiring a gf in your country?
No idea, I gave up before I even tried so I woudn't have to experience failure

You can tell the one with glasses and chest tattoo is autistic by his hair, I'd bet the others are not virgins

> most of the Sup Forums shitposting is done by female leafs

This explains a lot!

why? do you think they just lost virginity after they put on those muscles? haha

if I knew maybe I would have a gf already

you know it, you just can't change it

No, the comfidence from muscles
I'm a skeleton lord with an average face and I still have managed to get a 4 year relationship and 3 flings

Guess I can agree with you if the girls were sub 4/10

he has a QT gf though, the dude in glasses. seen it on /fit/.

if he wasn't fit it'd probably not be possible

Not really, most couples are of the same attractive-ness. So if you're an ugly man, you have to settle for an ugly woman.

>do you think they just lost virginity after they put on those muscles?
this. anyone who doesn't believe can verify for themselves over at

Yeah, I know about the one guy
it would be like this except if it wasn't for today's hypergamy

but let's be fucking real, WHO THE FUCK thinks of this when he's thinking about getting a fucking GIRLFRIEND?

forgot the pic

I know why I am single all my life. My height is 10cm bellow the country average, my interests are weird for most people, I didn't go out much in high school so meeting new people is awkward and I'm beta. I'm sure if I didn't have a combination of all of those I'd be more socially happy

>WHO THE FUCK thinks of this when he's thinking about getting a fucking GIRLFRIEND?

Probably every person trying to get a partner. If you're 3/10, are you really going to be chatting up a 9/10?

Nah, you're just ugly

You didn't go out in school because people didn't call you, people didn't approach you and befriend you because you were unnattractive

>something that literally everyone has had at least one of
Take that back and leave for Normiebook!

It helps not being autistic

Like a 4, a 7 an 8 and a 5

your rating system must be horrible my deluded indio friend :)

27 and still a kissless virgin.
Get on my level, infidels.

Wystarczy nie być pizdą, kobiety mają już jedną, nie potrzebują następnej.

this is great advice
heed it

this.
no more posts are needed itt.
the only reason why you're not popular and can't even get a gf is because you are ugly.

I knew ugly people that had friends and even girlfriend's. I had some friends but I didn't go out much when they invited me . But yeah I'm not good looking either

My rating system is fine, just bee e ure self

I am not ugly, i am 195 cm blonde, blue eyed psycho, that is it.

Holy shit at least someone, based redpill russbro
those were like 3 in the entire school? While the jocks slayed everyone and multiple gfs?

And what did they invite you? dungeons and dragons night?

If you were never invited to school private parties you didn't know shit

listen, we lost our youths because we were unnatractive

I've never been very lucky with women, then when I understood that I was born for cute boys I found a cute english bf almost immediately.

I love boys :3

why does everybody want gf? i want to have a family that i can protect and support

>be me 22 year old
>never even hold my own baby girl in the hospital while tripping out at the sight of a small human i helped make that i now need to protect for the rest of my life
>never even hold silly conversations in the car with my daughter while driving her to school and she asks me questions about the woruld
>never even hold my daughter when she comes home crying from school because the other girls were bullying her
>never even hold my daughter in a loving embrace after she graduates highschool
>never even let go and watch her build her own life

cuck

>brazil jealous because BRs only watch their kids grow up to get shot or decapitated

it would be fun if your country was safe

safe from what

>support

this is why its hard to get a fucking gf
every whore wants prince rockefeller to take their royal ass on foreign vacations, pay for their expenses, have a car, house, gigantic telly, taken out to restaurants, parties, social events while doing nothing for it apart from looking pretty
fuck support, its 2017 they are supposed to support themselfs
>but MUH pregnacy
pregnant doesnt mean disabled for life for fuck sake

You can always adopt.

[spoiler]And name her Reimu.[/spoiler]

Are you me OP?

What a fucking stupid attitude to have if all Russians had this mentality you wouldn't send a man to space

>i want to have a family that i can protect and support
You mean make a baby with a bitch whore that will divorce you as soon as she finds some bum with a bigger cock, take the kid and 80% of your salary away and then you rot away in depression while she dances on dicks and the kid gets fucked up mentally?

Who hurt you Ivan?