HoH Nominations: TBD

Most Likely Going Home: TBD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aLj8y_ParbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rBimEjp5-eE
youtube.com/watch?v=IKXnEaQAKj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R.I.P. Jenks

He's off to a better place where people will care for him.

Have we seen Meech enter jury house yet?

They showed a segment on last night's episode.

not yet, the segment last night was them stopping at all the fast food places from bb house to jury

yes, they showed us again how big of a delusional idiot she is.

what tbd you absolute retard?
corey is hoh, vic and paul are nominees and vic is going to home if he doesn't win the veto

HoH: Corey
Most Likely Going Home: Paul or Victor

They did nominations already?

no, they didn't.

But he'd be dumb as hell to not put up Paul/Vic even if he really wanted James out.

F

This. Nicole will point this out to him if he doesn't figure it out himself. He can't give Paul or Victor the chance to win veto and pull the other one down because then Nicole would have to go up. Putting up Paul and Victor is the only sensible option for him moving forward.

Wake them up

Wake them up inside

Top kek

Safe them

Save James from the cuck that he's become

>page 9

Nothing is happening and Natalie took all of our dominoes and cards away

production took them

If Nicole makes it to the end she's won

youtu.be/aLj8y_ParbQ

The entire jury besides Paulie hates her, and there is no way she will ever be able to change their minds. She's not smart or a good speaker. Nicole is a goat. El fit Vic or Paul will lock it down if either makes it to the final. Hands down.

yeah she cant beat anyone left at this point, they would all be smart to take her to f2

Literally who would vote for James?

nat
dayvonne
meech
bridgette

probably victor and paul when they get backstabbed this week

nicloe only has corey, paulie and his lapdog

What if it's down to Corey and another guy?

Nicole wins over everyone.
Paul wins over Victor.
Victor wins over every other male.

That's my hot take

Paul beats Nicole

youre delusional

You mean moo

corey cant beat victor or paul... toss up against james because he will have a hand in evicting breaking up paul/vic this week and they wont be happy about it

You want a hot take I got one for ya. Bronte would still be in the house and be considered a top 5 BB player of all time if she wasn't evicted in the dumbest blindside in the history of BB

Getting jury votes is all about how you're perceived.

We know that Day, and maybe Paulie, will control the course of the jury round table. Day revealed in her aside in the jury segment that she thinks Nicole is "running the game" the girl who hated Nicole.
Obviously Z will vote her way.
Bridgette would vote girl
James and her have a preseason alliance and he'll vote for her
Paulie and Corey would
Vic has a crush and would

Paul, Nat, Reddit are the wildcard votes against Nicole.

Agreed

>Spy Girls, given how easily they got information from everyone, could jave been running the house right now.
>Frank tanked it

This is why returnee/newbie seasons suck.

>Fri 10:42 AM BBT Corey: My 1st nominee is... Nicole says that anyone can beat her final 2

even nicole knows she played for second place and $50k

its time you accept it too and move one

she's misting them

>nicole-fag pls

the only person in that jury that will listen to anything paulie has to say is the one sucking his cock

day, bridgette, meech and nat all think shes a snake and if james is there and wants to continue being able to rub nats bum he will do what she wants

paul never cared for nic and is only using her to further himself

>victor wins veto comp
>puts up nicole
>paul motivates victor to win the whole thing
>paul gets evicted
>victor now has to face corey, nicole and james
>victor wins hoh
>puts up nicole and corey
>ends friendship with nicole and corey
>stays in his room exercising and studying for the next comp

this will only make him stronger

Final 2: Corey/Paul

Michelle votes: Paul
Bridgette votes: Paul
Victor votes: Paul
Dayvonne votes: Paul
Zakiyah votes: Corey
Paulie votes: Corey
Nicole votes: Corey
Natalie votes: Paul
James votes: Paul

Winner of BB18: Paul by a vote of 6-3

Rewatch the jury segment

the only thing nicole has ever misted are her panties when corey is spooning her, who are you trying to kid

lol @ moo voting for /x/

she's literally crying right now in jury house about beeing called a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=rBimEjp5-eE
>This video is not available
Anyone have a mirror or Streamable of this?

Damn you are lost in the mist... Sad

sounds like you need to

She probably secretpy enjoyed being called a cunt like the dirty little whore she is. Didn't she give Paul a bj?

>he took the bait

Day literally said Nicole is running the game. She's voting for her

Replace "tube" with "pak" should work

If you ask Ian he will say it didn't happen because she "wasn't in a position conducive to that act"

>he

a person with aspergers has trouble dealing with body language, i get why you are unable to watch that segment without understanding what is really being said

day as aspergers?

Woah, how long have people been able to do that?

Not sure. Only learned about it a few months ago.

Damn, I can't wait to see the seething when Nicole wins this season

it plays fine here

youtube.com/watch?v=IKXnEaQAKj4

what would James pitch if he made final two?

depends entirely on who he is sitting next to

Nothing. He's been playing for AFP since he stepped into the house

nothing but i fucking hate that this floater is getting so far, now nicorey and pictor will be attacking each other and ignoring james

>gnat ruined the coffee and put icy hot on door handles before she left

>Fri 11:34 AM BBT 10:59 AM Corey/Nicole in HOH - Scott3325
Corey practicing his nomination speech: I nominate you Victor and you Paul. Honestly, it has to be done. I'd expect you guys to do the same thing. The main reason being I gotta put both of you up (some inaudible words) nom, I'd be forced to put Nicole up and we all know she'd go home. Two: James kept me in this game. We've been working together a while now so gotta save a little to him. Three: Vic, you said it yourself. Anyone sitting next to you final two is gonna lose. And you get five hundred grand, so, gotta take my shot while I can.

If I see Vic evicted for the 3rd time I'll lose it

i will be more pissed if paul and victor gets evicted and james gets to be in the final 2

el fit vic is el finished

>Corey tells Nicole that they'll either have to betray James or betray Paul and Vic. Nicole says that James betrayed them.

the flip flopping has officially begun

Sauce?

shes retarded

she'll get paranoid about going up again and flop back to paul/vic

>As soon as Natalie is gone James throws her under the bus

And people were getting mad at Nat?

>if you insult your enemies, they win

>Fri 12:25 PM BBT Nicole keeps expressing to Corey how guilty she feels about Paul and Victor going up on the block. Corey asks her what's her end game. Corey asks if he wants him to change his mind and put up James and she says no, 0%... she just feels really guilty. Corey getting a bit agitated at the thought of Nicole feeling this way.

also james never betrayed them so i dont even know where that is coming from

Bridge won't vote for Paul after Meech told her that he called her a cunt

It's pretty obvious she's going to throw Corey under the bus to whoever gets put up or evicted saying she was against it. She's thinking ahead.

She will because she knows that Meech is a cunt

shes too cute

Nicole then said 0% to betraying James.

Bitch just wants to fucking whine.

going against paul and victor is like a big fucking tank targeting you

kys samefag

the gears are turning

dr probably said they need footage for a contemplating reel

Bridgette made a face like "Well Reddit is a cunt" after she said Paul said that, while Paulie tried not to laugh.

There's literally nothing to even think about.

There's only one move to make.

She said she was going to and Nicole and Corey have complained about it this morning and said it was probably her

no she isnt, shes just really dumb and whiney

i cant wait for paul to completely lose his shit. corey will say its strategic and not personal which is what paul claims is good play but he will still explode. watch. its going the be delicious tears

> put icy hot on door handles before she left

That's actually pretty funny

nobody did anything to the coffee

those dumbfucks have been using the same decanter the coffee drips into to fill it with water. you have to use a different source to fill the pot it will get nasty and make your coffee taste funky

>Nicole: It wasn't smart for Paul and Vic to get rid of Natalie. It wasn't smart at all.

did they even have a choice when Corey and Nicole controlled the votes?

>did they even have a choice when Corey and Nicole controlled the votes?

No, but they all did talk about wanting to be on the same page about who they were voting out. They could have tried to push more for James being voted out.

These two are idiots for putting Paul/Vic up together

>You're telling them you don't trust them
>if you don't reel in James, he could win veto pull one of them down and Nicole goes up and gets evicted
>one is staying, will be pissed, and will be playing against James and Nicole in the next HoH

The smart move is
>put up James as a pawn and tell him
>Put Vic as a "pawn" to keep their trust (and since Vic is the better competitor if he wins you replace him with Paul)
>then blindside them since you control the votes with a tie vote situation

Now whoever stays is shocked and won't think straight.

hey really smart student of the game you forgot one scenario, the most important one

paul wins veto and takes down vic, the only one who can go up is nic and p/v control the vote and she goes home

in closing. youre dumb

You're literally retarded.

In your "smart" move scenario what happens when the Paul wins the veto and pulls Vic down? Oh, Natalie gets put up and there's a chance she's going home.

Literally, the only way to 100% ensure Nicole makes it to the next round is to have Paul and Vic up together. James is less likely to betray Nicole if he (very unlikely) wins the veto.