Danny hate thread

Danny hate thread

Fuck this spoiled bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video26041923/daenerys_targaryen_emilia_clarke_in_sex_and_nude_scene_of_game_of_thrones
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bend the knee

Only good scene she was in

Fucking Daenery's "Ben D. Knee" Targaryen and her shitty tits

this show is so bad, only reason people watch it cause they are mega jew thinking they are getting it free from a subscription service without many ads

flying lizard whore bitch!

hope she gets killed

why does she have two advisors when she never listens to any of them

Blood and Fire, Faggots!
BLOOD AND FIRE!!!

They dumpstered her character so hard. Most of the characters actually. Cant think of a good episode that didnt have a battle since like season 4.

10/10 wouldsmash

Hope she loses just because of how shit a tactician she is. Hey guys let's only use one dragon and fly it straight at them

Because they are trying to beat you over the head with the fact that shes going to turn bad. Literally every single episode has her coming up with a stupid idea and someone saying no thats stupid. She sucks, show sucks.

Personally I think the most annoying thing out of the entire season so far was Arya accepting Hot Pie's bread and wine then having the fuck off attitude towards him once she was given something instead of talking. Yet decided to actually have a conversation with him once she finds out he has something she needs (information). Just seemed a little non sexual Friend Zoning to me..

ugggghhhh yea

How come feminists were all up in arms about Sansa getting raped, but no one gave a fuck about these scenes?

>going to turn bad

she was bad from the start. betrayal of her last kin, manipulating her way into cities, usurping rulers and demolishing cultures. she even cucked jorah to hell and back

You're expecting logic from feminists? Good luck.

Name a few better shows on tv right now, contrarian fuck

cause he's black i'm already cucked i'll say it. ramsay bolton was a white BOI

Tyrion's plans have been in play this entire season tho. Remember casterly rock? Allowing Jon to mine?

Found the empathetic beta

Because the show basically unheard of until season 3 or so

Been re-watching from the start, and i actually skip the majority of her scenes, she's terrible at acting

xvideos.com/video26041923/daenerys_targaryen_emilia_clarke_in_sex_and_nude_scene_of_game_of_thrones

The gut wobble in this is great..

this

All her scenes play out the same anyway so you don't miss out on any of the story

Thats book bad. Thats when she was bad in an morally challenging way. Now that the shows taken over shes gonna turn into a comical flames in the eyes bad guy and try to kill all the good characters. That kind of turn bad.

Nah it was because Sansas rape waa kind of pointless where as dany was sold to a savage as a wife. Plus, the sansa rape foesnt even focus on what Sansa is experiencing instead it focuses on reak for shock value. Feminists dont hate depictions of rape they hated the context and the way it was depicted.

kill me

Hitler was the same and this site seems to love him.

>muh mother of dragons
>muh unsullied and dothraki savages
>muh bend the knee
She is a shit character, invading a white country with her migrant rapist army, advised by a strong black womyn and dwarf. Dany is the SJW character. True patricians are rooting for Jaime.

Big Red actually said in an interview she'd love a sex scene with her "sister" in the show.

Never saw it but I think she's the best character in the thing. And by best I mean the hottest.

i mean she's cool and all, but shes talking to jon snow, casual resurrected bad-ass...and shows about .01% respect.

> Because all rape is meaningful and has proper context irl

BTW, is that midget still in the show? That dude creeped me out.

hot

shit. this might be true