Hey Sup Forumsros

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

hey Sup Forumsros
how to fuck for hours?
advices?

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

I think masturbation fucked me. I was 5 months without sex and when i finally get it, i got soft and had to stop fucking her at least 6 times to get hard again, couldn't keep it hard for more than 5 min.

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

same for me,
but sometimes I fuck for 1-2 hours with my girlfriend, other times only minutes

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

dont fuck for hours. 20-30 minutes is plenty

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

dirty talk is one i found to help me keep going
do some math problems or try to remember song lyrics in your head
get a quickie out of the way first then the second time will be a lot longer

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

The is a girl

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

I like when we fuck for hours and she comes several times

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

I really don't understand why some times I fuck very well, other times like a shit

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

These two anons are right. Very few women enjoy fucking for more than 30 minutes. Also if you let her give you a bj first for example, you can eat her out afterwards and get ready for the second round in the meantime, in which you will last much longer.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

that's right, sometimes when my girl suck my dick before penetration it helps

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Meth

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Tramadol - it is next to impossible to cum with it. But you still really, really want to. You will be able to eventually.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Just drink. Or a xanex bar. Or cocaine

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

You need to relax and give up control on the act. Avoid the positions that make you cum fast

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

i mean i beat my cock twice a day usually before i fuck a bitch. if i nut early i just say give me a minute and im usually good to go for another hour.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

coffee, amphetamines. Cockrings work too I heard

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

doggy style makes me cum very fast

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

On some Wolf of Wall Street shit, I jack off no less than twice a day. Hours sounds like it would get boring, but 45 minutes is easy if I pace myself.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

same

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

no drunks dudes

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

the ass beat of my girl makes me nut to cum

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Why do you want to? Ain't nobody got time for that!
But if you insist: cardio, yoga, sit-ups, crunches. Anything to build your core, and upper body strength. Seriously, though, 30 minutes at a time is more than enough. Foreplay, fuck, rest, foreplay, fuck, take a piss, grab a bite to eat, back to fucking, take a nap. wake up, more foreplay/fucking, go read a book, or something.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit