ITT: What mental illness does Sup Forums have

ITT: What mental illness does Sup Forums have

Pretty sure I'm bipolar. Never been diagnosed, but my sister and mother have it. I have more manic stages than depression ones.

OP here, not sure what I have, I haven't been diagnosed with anything but I'm not sure wether I'm bipolar, socio- or psychopathic, or BPD, Mental illness runs in the family with me as well, DO you like the manic stages?

Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Depressions

I do and don't enjoy the manic stages. If I don't fight them then it's fine.

this

>pic related
stop....i don't need to feel that feel anymore

damn

Pretty sure I have depression, steming from apparent abandonment issues I have. I just ruined it with a girl I love. Feels bad man

pic related
bad car crash, horrific wounds
wbu Opie?

Dude...

schizophrenia and autism

OP, AMA, I want to find out what is wrong with me, I can't bear it anymore and I can't go see a psychiatrist (trust/people I don't want to find out what is wrong with me will find out if I go) and I have a hard time explaining my problem so it's easier if you ask questions and I answer.

I'm black

Op here, hard man, what kind of wounds?

Borderline Personality Disorder/depression/avoidant personality disorder

I have been blamed for breaks up cause of my mental illness. Dont do it for them dude.

you're just an awkward weirdo, shut the fuck up kid

My main psychological problem is that I'm here, hanging out with you dogfucking failures.

OP here, what is avoidant personality disorder?

i'm manic-depressive. i feel like this generation is the most mentally ill in history and i think the illuminati is in control of it.

i'm dyslexic do that count?

my guess it's where you have an avoidant personality.

Alexithymia

schizoaffective depressive type
hallucinations, delusions and paranoa tfw

OP, Everything counts just get it off you chest.
wtf is that?

kek

Thanks bro, it feels like it was though, I just had to try to go too fast. So numb now, sorry you've had similar issues

OCD about my kitchen. must be spotless

A lot of mental illness is cause we have an easy life. We aren't hunting food and being apart of a tribe or trying not to get eaten by a jaguar in the jungle. Especially men, we are expendable and kind of useless so we need to have purpose and something to do.

OP, you are right I'm definitely weird just I don't know in which way, this place is my last resort.

1 being agree strongly, 5 disagree, please answer the following questions about how have you felt in the last week:

1) I have felt happy for a sustained period of time
2) I have felt like eating
3) I have felt depressed for a sustained period of time
4) I have found it hard to concentrate
5) I have considered hurting myself
6) I have made plans to end my life
7) I have found sleeping difficult
8) I have not felt like speaking to people
9) Somedays i do not want to live
10) I have aids

It's a cluster c personality disorder, basically you avoid anything and everything that causes fear or anxiety, usually social interactions, talking to people, etc.

Homosexuality

I might have a bit of autism, not diagnosed but I tend to do some strange stuff.
Also since this is the fourth year that i've been doing coke once/twice a month I'm starting to notice some changes in my behaviour

Just gotta recognize that it's not something that caused a break up. At least in my experience. Its hard not to think that way but whatever Its who you are and if they cant fuckin hack it, fuck em.

OP, Which generation are you on about?

What kind of changes?

OCD.... Pure O to be exact. Thanks to my fucking weird parents!! :D

Still it'd under control and pretty non existent now, thanks to CBT, ERT, mindfulness and a little prozac on occasion. Got my goddamn life back.... Hoooooooah!

OP I do my best to avoid most social interactions but they don't cause anxiety to me

I have social anxiety.
Also I'm a hypochondriac if that counts and have a shit memory thanks to a surgery I had.

You're right, we still talk though and I'm having a hard time trying to decide is there's any hope left or if I should give up, and if so how do I give up?

I tend to get very angry and internally agresive with stupid shitty things like someone talking to me when I'm not in the mood, even if he is a good friend of mine.
I don't feel like going out anymore and I'm kinda depressed 24/7

chronic apathy

OP, same here just not the depression

Same, but I lean depressive.
My manic stages don't have hallucinations/i don't think I'm superman.
I just end up getting way too overwhelmed with things I want to do.
The mom in shameless is extremely accurate.

Space. Dont talk for a good amount of time. That also includes like lookin at her FB or IG or whatever. Just dont talk. Work on you. Go work out, improve yourself. Chat with a girl, but only chat and just have a friendship. Then idk you can try to talk to them later or try like a text saying like hey thanks for not ruining that episode of this and that for me i was thinking of you and i just finished it. idk lol space first though.

ERT?

One of the major long term side effects of coke is depression, quit that shit or it'll just get worse

Professional psychiatrist here.

You have just been diagnosed with trips.

Psychopathy

exactly the same, i feel you Sup Forumsrethren

OP, my problem is after a lot of research I have pretty much most of the symptoms of a a psycho- or sociopath but I haven't been clinically diagnosed, any other psycho- or sociopaths? What is it like for you? Do you get just stressed before committing and act against "social norm" if you see what I mean?

OP, are you clinically diagnosed?

I don't hallucinate either. If I don't have things to occupy my time when I'm manic, I go a little nuts. I'll get restless and go for a long walk or lift until I'm exhausted.

Manic stages help when I'm in a writing mood at least.

Very good advice, hard but its the right answer. Its almost like I dont want to be over her though, but she's over me I think so there's no choice.

>quit that shit
Why should I quit the only thing that gives me joy in this miserable piece of shit called life?
>inb4 ain't meeting jesus

I'm a full-time logposter

it sux dix.

2 broken ribs, left lung punctured by both, deflated and filling with blood, couldn't breathe.
Internal Bleeding x3 - Small Intestine & Bowels ripped open & bleeding/leaking, stomach swollen and hard,
PTSD from the pain, like nothing i have ever felt before. Nothing anyone should have to experience, i crawled/thrashed my way onto some grass face down and accepted death, closed my eyes i was done. Was so painful i couldnt take it, woke up on the road again with people bent over me, someone pouring a bottle of water on my face.
Fucked up shit, not the kinda injury a human would live through 50 years ago, product of modern medicine.

Satan speaks truth Sup Forums shall now use coke as general antidote for mental defect

Not really sure, but I have very little emotional intelligence. Also horrid apathy and depression.

I actually don't have any mental illnesses. Guess I'm lucky.

Social anxiety/panic attacks

Gender dysphoria and things don't feel real, I feel like I'm watching a video of my life and I have fake memories.

holly shit, fuck me

OP, That's fucked up but also pretty cool. If I could paint I would make a piece of art out of that.

I was diagnosed with autism but then was diagnosed with aspbergers. lifes pretty normal, it's just hard for me to socialize/keep conversations going. But I still receive autismbucks and I'm 22.

PTSD, childhood onset.

I was schizoid

>Autismbucks
kek

how did the crash happen ?

Schizoid personality disorder and mild anterograde amnesia.

country?
maybe I should check myself to get some extra cash

Show reason to prefer solitude over society, and you have a schizoid
Give that schizoid a reason to gain popularity, and you have a covert schizoid
Disengage said schizoid from morals, and you have a sociopath

I'm perfectly normal

Nice, but no.

Not considered a mental disorder since 1973.
Ref. DSM

I'm wrong?
Please help me correct the path

This, on cymbalta and vistaril

Diagnosed with ASPD

I'm ugly

I dont take any medication. I was on zoloft when I was younger but...I am fine without it.

Old country roads round where i live, only 2 lanes. friend went to over-take - looked like the other side of the road was clear, but there was a dip in the road, it was hiding a car - as we drew level with the car we were overtaking, one appeared in the road coming straight at us - head on, us going 80mph other driver doing 60mph, bad1

Got put on an antidepressant when i tried to kill myself

Bulimia and depression

80HD

Schizoaffective disorder and depression

Psychopathy is not acceptable as a clinical diagnosis lmfao so you're full of shit

just general faggotry....

BPD in my ass

i love scars, dont like cutting myself but love having and getting scars, i have over 100 most on hands and feet

Holy shit that sucks ass user. Hope you get well soon

post your scars thats my fetish

BPD almost beat the shit out of my boss today because of it lol

Social anxiety disorder and severe depression

>Diagnosed as bipolar
> includes depression and anxiety disorder.
>Isn't that bad.
>Went off my meds like 6 months ago
>some days real depressed
>other days feel nothing
>I prefer the nothing daze

adhd

Diagnosed by PCLR

shut up fag

nice try Satan