Stupidest shit youve done while horny

Stupidest shit youve done while horny

Your girlfriend

i would open notepad.exe and make up fake stories

>shotsfired.jpg

Sent descriptions to my white females facebook friends about their potential roles in the coming Black Ruled World, i.e. whether they'd be breeders, milkers, roasters, or simple fuck pigs for the hung Black Men

Sigh me up

Story wtf why

I need a scene to imagine this in

Black Bull, white bitch, or white sissy fluffer/cleanup boi?

I think the post is pretty self-explanatory: A world where non-Blacks are livestock who allow themselves to be bred out of existence by hung Black Men turns me on like crazy, and telling my female friends what role I'd like to see them play in such a world turns me on even harder. I don't know why, that's just how I am.

You're fucking weird

I am aware.

I appreciate your self awareness

The only way this is a little acceptable and understandable is if you are a delusional, sad, and lonely black. If you are white than please consider suicide

I'm a delusional, sad, lonely white who considers suicide regularly. Will that work for you?

Why do you hate your race?
Why do you attack your kin for a sexual fetish?

What makes it so hot to watch the dumbing down of a species?

Is this a real question?

lol i dunno

I'm gonna keep it real with you. I'm not going to span the "your a cuck XXDDD" Sup Forums shit and just tell you that you need help. Based on what your fantasy is, you have very low self esteem and self worth. I mean, god damn, everybody deserves a partner. And you said you consider suicide regularly. It's because you don't think you are anything of importance, and everyday feels numb. Find somebody that cares about you and escape this shitty internet culture. I believe in you desu, you don't have to live like this

Its okay to have fantasy's just dont involve other people in your perversions

But that is my fantasy?

It is too late, Sergei. It was always too late.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Lmao enjoy your downward spiral further into delusion and not procreate as everybody else is out here fucking these hoes. I tried to save you

Yes

But that's where your fucking wrong. Who gives a shit if they all getting mad puss if I want something else? Not fucked up black bull guy but like hoes are hoes.

If you're gay, go out and get all the pipe you want. If you're into traps, go fuck a trap. Live fast and live strong.But that specific cuck mentality is horrible for your mental health and self esteem

I like you desu

Telling a girl that I love her

licked inside of toilet
I got ill and threw up a ton for 3 days

lol you're dumber than

Then fuck

I literally just made a second snap chat account and send a girl I've always had a crush on my hard dick

How that work out?

Then you have my answer. Why do degenerates think it is hot?