David Campbell
David Campbell

i would open notepad.exe and make up fake stories

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

shotsfired.jpg

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Sent descriptions to my white females facebook friends about their potential roles in the coming Black Ruled World, i.e. whether they'd be breeders, milkers, roasters, or simple fuck pigs for the hung Black Men

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Sigh me up

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Story wtf why

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

I need a scene to imagine this in

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Black Bull, white bitch, or white sissy fluffer/cleanup boi?

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

I think the post is pretty self-explanatory: A world where non-Blacks are livestock who allow themselves to be bred out of existence by hung Black Men turns me on like crazy, and telling my female friends what role I'd like to see them play in such a world turns me on even harder. I don't know why, that's just how I am.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

You're fucking weird

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

I am aware.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

I appreciate your self awareness

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

The only way this is a little acceptable and understandable is if you are a delusional, sad, and lonely black. If you are white than please consider suicide

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

I'm a delusional, sad, lonely white who considers suicide regularly. Will that work for you?

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Why do you hate your race?
Why do you attack your kin for a sexual fetish?

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

What makes it so hot to watch the dumbing down of a species?

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

Is this a real question?

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

lol i dunno

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

I'm gonna keep it real with you. I'm not going to span the "your a cuck XXDDD" /pol/ shit and just tell you that you need help. Based on what your fantasy is, you have very low self esteem and self worth. I mean, god damn, everybody deserves a partner. And you said you consider suicide regularly. It's because you don't think you are anything of importance, and everyday feels numb. Find somebody that cares about you and escape this shitty internet culture. I believe in you desu, you don't have to live like this

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Its okay to have fantasy's just dont involve other people in your perversions

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

But that is my fantasy?

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

It is too late, Sergei. It was always too late.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Is that a rhetorical question?

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

Lmao enjoy your downward spiral further into delusion and not procreate as everybody else is out here fucking these hoes. I tried to save you

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Yes

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

But that's where your fucking wrong. Who gives a shit if they all getting mad puss if I want something else? Not fucked up black bull guy but like hoes are hoes.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

If you're gay, go out and get all the pipe you want. If you're into traps, go fuck a trap. Live fast and live strong.But that specific cuck mentality is horrible for your mental health and self esteem

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

I like you desu

William Turner
William Turner

Telling a girl that I love her

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

licked inside of toilet
I got ill and threw up a ton for 3 days

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

lol you're dumber than

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Then fuck

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

I literally just made a second snap chat account and send a girl I've always had a crush on my hard dick

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

How that work out?

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Then you have my answer. Why do degenerates think it is hot?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit