Will this be the greatest debate in British history?

Will this be the greatest debate in British history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0
youtu.be/c8CuAVumIYw
tabloidcorrections.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/six-lies-told-by-nigel-farage-in-express-article/
youtube.com/watch?v=R1_YEYOWYk8
ukip.org/the_truth_is_out_at_least_75_of_our_laws_are_made_by_eu_institutions_says_senior_european_commissioner_viviane_reding
lawteacher.net/free-law-essays/administrative-law/doctrine-of-supremacy-of-european-union-administrative-law-essay.php
theguardian.com/small-business-network/2014/nov/25/new-eu-vat-regulations-threaten-micro-businesses
telegraph.co.uk/finance/businessclub/11254829/New-EU-VAT-rules-threaten-to-kill-UK-micro-firms.html
thecommentator.com/article/5536/eu_in_latest_disastrous_move_to_destroy_small_businesses
euobserver.com/opinion/129961
telegraph.co.uk/comment/11305123/No-end-to-the-EUs-crazy-fishing-policy.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/shock-poll-third-of-syrian-refugees-isis-sympathizers-13-percent-support/
thepoliticalinsider.com/heres-one-fact-dismantles-syrian-refugee-myth/
youtube.com/watch?v=uYTJGBBjkGo
express.co.uk/news/politics/593968/Corbyn-admits-Karl-Marx-my-communist-hero
twitter.com/gustavkassel
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If its moderated its garbage.

Nigel: Look David. Here are the facts (gives facts)
David: Well NIGE (laugh from audience) I don't know about that but what I do know is, Muslims are wonderful people. (audience claps)
Nigel: (more facts)
David: Nigel we are here to debate our EU Membership not terrorism

Maybe, but Bojo vs Dodgy Dave would have been much better for Brexit

more like the greatest rape as cameron gets assfucked by farage

wew lad

Cameron looks stoned. Damn dude.
and he's sure going to be stoned by CAMERON LEWL REKT KID.

Like a goddamn script.

Off topic I know but I found something worthy of a thread, and my phone won't let me post threads because the Capatcha fucks up.

Anybody able to help me out and make one for me?

I love nigel but have to agree with this, Boris does come across as a lot more appealing to the general electorate

Couldn't they have picked a better picture for Cameron?

I mean come on, look at that fucking mouth. Together with the rest of his face it looks like the incarnation of "deeply concerned"

Yeah, but it does piss me off how petty the official vote leave campaign gets about Nigel Farage.

That one man alone got us the referendum and they are way too fucking egotistical to accept it.

I know I'm a meddling Yank, but I grow increasingly frustrated with Nigel. He won't go the whole way. His is a strategy of half-measures and deflection.

"It's about sovereignty and taxes and jobs and blah blah blah blah blah blah"

When will he go full Enoch Powell? When will a popular politician rise up and become a Trumpian shitlord for the UK?

I don't dislike Nigel, but his rhetoric is such a weak, bloodless, pedantic approach to central civilizational questions. It's almost like he insults the seriousness of these issues by treating them like simple ideological differences in policy (and not a primordial fight for national survival).

Nah this will be.

Wrong. He is appealing to the educated right, but Farage is appealing to the masses because he is entertaining.

It isn't smart people that decide elections.

get out while we still can.

Two if my m8s think that if Boris Johnson gers censored from the tories. Himself, rees mogg, hannan, and some other guy will join UKIP

what do you need the thread for?
ill make it

UK citizens on the whole are a lot more cucked/bluepilled on the whole so if nigel didn't play the game a little he'd end up with no support whatsoever. At the end of the day Trump has a chance of winning the election because there's enough American people prepared to vote for him. Even conservative voters here hate Trump and think he's a "horrible racist."

God damn that is accurate

Interesting cultural differences.

I guess you must play the long game in the UK. Hopefully Nigel will continue creating a space for entryism into more shitlordy thinking.

You have our axe (and our burgers), and we're all hoping you vote to leave the EU here in the southern U.S.

He gets torn apart for saying things like "I feel uncomfortable in a train carriage when I hear every language except English" (paraphrased). They even tried to spin it that he'd said he was uncomfortable around 'foreign accents' when he said foreign LANGUAGES - in BRITAIN. He gets shit heaped on him for saying that most people would be uncomfortable if large numbers of foreign men moved in next door to them, or for suggesting that maybe we can't afford to treat (for free) every health tourist who comes with HIV. The people of this country are either deluded (emphasis on the deluded part - deluded about economics, about resource provision, about EVERYTHING) self-righteous cucks, ignorant or apathetic. I know so many sane people who voted for Blue Labour because 'UKIP don't stand a chance/aren't a serious party/blah blah" and I know even more people who blindly say that Nigel is racist but can never explain why, and when they do try to explain why it comes down to the core belief they don't even realise they hold - borders are racist! Nations are racist! Being white is racist!

CHRIST I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF, SO NO, NIGEL WOULD BE EVEN MORE PILLORIED AND DISCREDITED IF HE INDULGED IN TRUMP-LEVEL SHIT-POSTING ;(

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0
Jesse Hughes interview after the Bataclan. Read the comments, getting attacked by some bunch of tinfoil hat trolls. Confused some Sup Forumsacks a few days ago.

youtu.be/c8CuAVumIYw
Guy who sent them, admits it in his comments. Your choice if you want to make or ignore but I thought it should be shared. He is attacking a victim of a terror attack after all.

>Nigel
>facts

tabloidcorrections.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/six-lies-told-by-nigel-farage-in-express-article/

>When will he go full Enoch Powell?
Only when its possible
the other two UK anons explained it well enough
Watch this, if he had said anything more extreme than that then he'd have bean destroyed
youtube.com/watch?v=R1_YEYOWYk8

Hardly worth calling it a debate when one refuses to be in the same room as the other.

Thing is, us that Nigel is getting increasingly popular with firmer moderate liberals, and even some campus cucks have started to like him. The non voter (mostly white working class) baby boomers and even chav youngsters have got into and back into politics recently.

This place us getting a redpill thanks to watching rapefygees in Cuckmany and cuckden while we currently have much tiger borders.

Well be back. National Conservatism is the way were heading, but theres no time to stop yet.

We're not more cucked or bluepilled at all. I don't think you've been to the states before, even the republican ones.

Reason why this place may seem bluepilled is because the clued up working/middle class gave up on voting when Blair turned his backs on them to suck paki dick.

Them they also gave up on voting because they thought we were at the bottom of Marianas trench.

Ever since they realised that we're not at the bottom, and saw how fucked Germany is, they or back into politics, and it's quite a recent thing too.

Actually surprised I could spell concerned entirely out of Cameron's name.

Does anyone know if Nigel Farage has stated or shared his opinion about Trump? And if so, does anyone have a video or a link?

He's pretty non-commital. He said he disagrees with some things Trump says but would vote for him over Hillary if he had to choose.

NIGE just needs to shut down the ad hominems and red herrings (racism, terrorism) in opening remarks.

"I'm not a perfect person - David has no convincing argument for REMAIN, so we will instead attack my character and try to make this debate about racism and terrorism.

If you think Britian governing herself is inherently racist, perhaps he will be convincing"

Then everytime Cameron tries one of those things "What does your desire of tolerance have to do with Britian being a sovereign nation?"

On "lie" number one
"The claim that the UK’s membership fee is £55 million a day comes from the £20 billion annual UK payment to EU institutions listed in the Office for National Statistics' (ONS) Pink Book.

The ONS told us this isn’t the correct figure to use. It has another set of figures which actually represent official government payments, although this isn’t clear from the release.

The £20 billion figure includes payments to EU institutions by UK households, and so doesn’t represent what the government pays as a ‘membership fee’." - office for national statistics page

They said it was 20bn a year before they realised there was a referendum on the way and their globalist masters told them to fuck with it.
Shocking right?

On "lie" number 2 it is quite likely we can use the fact we are Germany's largest trading partner, France's 7th largest trading partner, and Spain's 8th largest trading partner to secure a very good deal
Norway has full access to the common market without any of this being true, or anything close to it being true.

Lets look at "lie" number 3 shall we?

>the total percentage of laws coming from the EU is anywhere between 15 and 50%. Some way off the 70% figure quoted by UKIP and short of the majority stated by Farage.

So basically the official stats mean it could be as high as 50%.
These are the stats from people advocating we stay in the EU.

>ukip.org/the_truth_is_out_at_least_75_of_our_laws_are_made_by_eu_institutions_says_senior_european_commissioner_viviane_reding
This is an EU Commissioner giving the 70-80% statistic.
Makes you think doesn't it?
>inb4 "XD UKIP SITE NICE SOURCE" without even looking at it

Ill do 4, 5, and 6 in the next post

It'll be one of those gay debates where the two sides never directly address each other

It is going to be staggered; they won't be debating eachother directly, but answering questions one after the other.

He clearly has to dance around the issue, pretty disgusting to look at.

Literally nobody likes cuckmeron, so it can only end well.

If Nigel as allowed to win, they wouldn't be allowing this debate on TV.

>When will he go full Enoch Powell

Enoch was barely any more hardcore than Nige desu, you've bought into the lefty meme

Now lets look at number 4 shall we?
>According to the European Community law, where there is conflict between European law and the law of Member States, European law highly prevails
lawteacher.net/free-law-essays/administrative-law/doctrine-of-supremacy-of-european-union-administrative-law-essay.php

on number 5

theguardian.com/small-business-network/2014/nov/25/new-eu-vat-regulations-threaten-micro-businesses
telegraph.co.uk/finance/businessclub/11254829/New-EU-VAT-rules-threaten-to-kill-UK-micro-firms.html
thecommentator.com/article/5536/eu_in_latest_disastrous_move_to_destroy_small_businesses
euobserver.com/opinion/129961

We also lost control of our fisheries
telegraph.co.uk/comment/11305123/No-end-to-the-EUs-crazy-fishing-policy.html

and last but not least number 6

The refugees have the EXACT same path to citizenship as any other person in the world in any of the Schengen countries once they are in the country.

Lets have a look at the risks of the refugees shall we?
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/shock-poll-third-of-syrian-refugees-isis-sympathizers-13-percent-support/
thepoliticalinsider.com/heres-one-fact-dismantles-syrian-refugee-myth/

Thats 6/6.
Now fuck off.

I hope based Farage destroys him. Added to my calendar. It will probably be extremely rigged though.

This. I watched some Farage and I agree with him on pretty much everything, but they totally try to suppress and bend his words on everything to make him seem like a bad person (similar to Trumps situation)

>farage in a debate
>should UK leave the EU and why? T. Moderator whore
>yes, because so far the EU has produced little to no benefit for us and leaving would be the best idea socially and financially, obv- *gets interrupted*
>so you want us to be all alone??? all alone in the world??? wow okay next question

This made me rage like a thousand burning suns

This is a good one to watch Finbro, and a good one to send to any undecided Brits.
The moderator was pretty fair and it let Hannan and Farage go to the wall and ruin the opposition.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYTJGBBjkGo

Can someone post the Trump/Farage/Abbot/Le Pen/Wilders/ect nationalist super team picture with the glowing eyes?

Farage represents UKIP. He doesn't speak for the the people who want to leave the EU. Neither does that fat retard Boris.

Boris was put forward by Cameron as the accepted face of the BREXIT campaign because he very unpopular outside London, especially in the North of England.

The North of England is voting to leave. Despite having to now be associated with this fat cunt and Farage, they still hate the EU more.

Corbyn should be representing the North of England and telling us to leave. He's shown his true colours, he's another globalist shill and extreme lefwinger. Same with Tebbit and Kinnock. Absolute traitors

>Missing Duterte

Dissappoint.jpeg

>yfw the Swedish "far right" are left wing

>Corbyn should be representing the North of England and telling us to leave
Do I have news for you....
express.co.uk/news/politics/593968/Corbyn-admits-Karl-Marx-my-communist-hero
(the title is click baity but the story is nearly as worrying)

>ITV

Will normies watch this?

Yes, ITV has our most popular normie shows

>express.co.uk/news/politics/593968/Corbyn-admits-Karl-Marx-my-communist-hero
Yeah, it's like every fucking Labour MP is either Marxist and pro-EU or neoliberal/neocon and pro-EU

Both sides are shilling for the same project, a nationless globalist state

>cunts

>Nigel Farage if you could give your opening arguments?
>Yes thank you, I think we should reduce immigration a bit and have a say what goes on in our own country
-dead silence-
>David Cameron, your rebuttal?
>YOU'RE A RACIST MR FARAGE
-Audience go savage, start singing 'lets go fucking mental' and ripping the place apart-

Not left wing but SD are still cuckservatives, they call themselves "social conservatives" today and they remind me of Bill Kristol. They shut down their youth organisation because the youth organisation was too nationalist.

So fuck them. Why are there so few good parties in Europe...

david cameron's face is too small for his head

You are a British hero.

But no, OP, the debate will be shit. Cameron isn't a good debater, Farage will destroy him (provided the media doesn't maul the footage).

Brexit is bigger habbening than Trump getting elected IMO.

I never pay attention to strayan politics at all... but I thought people hated Abbot.

FUCK me, isn't june 7th the last of the US primaries?

that actually made me smile user
thank you.

I really fucking hate them.
I really fucking do.

do you happen to have the video of the SD guy's speech put to a Zack Hemsey?
That was pretty cool. Cant seem to find it.

Also was the disbanding of the SD youth movement just for political reasons or did they actually believe that?

Thats basically it. The audiences for these things are specially chosen as well.

A Zack Hemsey song*

this desu

It has only recently become acceptable to support UKIP. In the naughties UKIP was held in the same esteem as the BNP.

Kek

Absolutely right except
>Farage
>Facts
>Ever

Go and starve to death from another potato famine you alcoholic ginger cunt

see and

Strange, I'm not familiar with that video.

The party elite did it because they want to stay in charge of the party. They saw the leaders of the youth movement as a threat as they were quite popular and skilled when it came to media appearances. The youth movement were opposed to globalism, Israel-firstism and they viewed swedishness as more than just a citizenship while the party elite were for an "open swedishness" where somali migrants who eat herring and potatoes are as much swedish as the native swedes.

What are the odds of the youth movement having a positive effect on the party?
Are they still with the party?

rude

i thought you faggots learn manners when you go to mosque

>we're not more cucked or bluepilled

Do you know ONE conservative voter that doesn't hate and mock Trump or would at least consider voting for him? (Not a UKIP voter, a conservative voter.)
I know I can't, his ideas are way too "offensive" and "racist" for the cucked British public to handle, even the British "right wing."

>I don't think you've been to the states before

This is true I've never been there, but what I do know is that people are voting for Trump (hence the fact he's won the Republican nomination.)
If we're honest with ourselves we have to admit the same thing would never happen over here. Hell, it's actually not too unlikely that we'll surrender out democracy in 6 weeks time so as not to hurt foreigners feelings.

Fuck the EU bring back the Commonwealth.

Free movement to Canada, Australia and New Zealand for the WHITE man

They had a very positive effect on the party while they still were a part of the party. Disbanding the youth movement was a huge mistake and the timing was horrible as this process took place during the refugee crisis last summer/autumm when they really needed to go full nationalism due to the invasion of arabs. But they just couldn't because they had just disbanded people who were real nationalists. So the party elite stayed quiet during the crisis and they have dropped much support since then.

Most of the people who were members of the youth movement have left politics behind, which is sad. The party elite really killed a movement that was rising and today they are just sitting there in the parliament, earning their money but the future of Sweden doesn't seem very important to them any longer.

I hope that the man (pic related) who lead the youth movement will start a new party, then I will join it of course.

His twitter account:

twitter.com/gustavkassel (He's Trump supporter)

If you have any way to contact him you could talk to him about setting up one with him?
There is no use in waiting for someone else to light the fire.

>Will this be the greatest debate in British history?

Simple fact of the matter is that Cameron will run circles around Nige

I'm anti-EU, but Cameron is just much much better at this sort of thing: the man is a brilliant politician

your mates are fucking retards

even if we stay in, Boris is still going to fight for the party leadership

No way.

Cameron will skin him

>Do you know ONE conservative voter that doesn't hate and mock Trump or would at least consider voting for him?

I literally don't know any conservative voters.

Everyone I meet seems to be pro-Labour, a LD/Green retard, or "doesn't really have opinions in politics". And yet we have a Tory government, hmmm...

The lack of honest political discourse in this country is appalling. Even the vaguest hint you might not be leftist and you get shouted down, the ballot box is the only place the majority of this country ever make themselves heard.

> labour

>Norway has full access to the common market without any of this being true, or anything close to it being true.

To be fair, the euro countries that are in the common market but not the EU have a "special deal"

That "special deal" is having to obey everything the EU decides but not getting to vote in the parliament.

>the man is a brilliant politician

Sure he is. Gordon brown is still one of the most unpopular prime minister in over 40 years and Cameron couldn't win a majority against him...

Remember when banks were literally dying under Brown? Cameron could barely defeat...that!

Cameron is pretty average imo and hates public speaking.

>in British history

>June 7th
>Same day as the California primary

What a fun day.

"Mr Trump, for decades you have expressed language which is not becoming of a President."

"Well your husband was a President, and for decades I don't think he's becoming in you."

>Don't know any conservative voters
Which constituency you from?

I wish Jacob Rees-Mogg could take Farage's place, he's so much more based.

Plymouth Sutton & Devonport

and yes, our MP is a Conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Farage will bring colour back to our grey and dead once great-vibrant nation

I thought the whole point was having less colours

Nigel built Ukip

Well fuck mate, way to bring me down, I was feeling pretty hyped after watching the video

> yfw you're equally happy to see butthurt from Shillarybots or Berniebros

To an extent. I remember having a conversation last year with a friend at uni. He told me that his girlfriends family thought he was racist. He was the most mild mannered person you could ever meet, and the last person you would think would be racist. I asked him why his girlfriends family thought he was racist and his response was- I support UKIP.

Brodi Johnson is a cynical opportunist who deos not actually believe in anything. He is basically David Cameron witha silly haircut.

I want to make a joke about missing the point by a mile that will make English people accept me. Is Emile Heskey the right reference?

You've got that the wrong way round m8.