American that just gained japanese citizenship ama

american that just gained japanese citizenship ama

Other urls found in this thread:

immigrationattorney.jp/index.php?Japanese Citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would you rather have a large cock or a pack of wolves that were loyal to you?

large cock easy

have you fucked a japanese chick b4/ if so how tight was it

are u gonna take advantage of the age of consent?
by which I of course mean keeping all the children safe, it's a terrible world. godspeed

i wish, they're so cute and attractive but i have bad anxiety so im probably alone forever

>it's a terrible world. godspeed.

one of the truest and kindest things i've read in 11 years of coming here. thanks, user. it's good to know there are still decent people left in this shit hole.

Why do they use Qing Dynasty style kanji on the passport?

i have no idea

pffft hahahahahahahha you fucking amerifat cuck faggot. '' MOM IM JAPANESE NOW '' fucking end your life. I bet you dont even have legitimate reasons to be a jap nigger. Fucking loser, enjoy japan. Protip, the people fucking suck and hate whites/blacks like yourself. Enjoy the culture where you are the nigger for once. Fucking faggot.

Jealous.

lmao ok buddy

Why are you pretending you're a Japanese citizen on the internet?

i'm not

You are no longer an American. Don't forget that.

And just remember even though you are now a Japanese Citizen, the fact you are still a gaijin will mean you will still not be able to own land, and still find it hard to buy property.

And people will still have that mild xenophobia towards you.

Best of luck though, what is your employment path?

Fake and gay. Open the passport then nigger.

AoC in Japan has risen for a long time now.

You need to maybe look at the US and see that over 200k underage children were married off in the states legally, mostly Christians (in the 90%s).

i work at toyota but i have around 200k saved up and in a few years i plan on working online and traveling around the world.

no

Fake and gay confirmed. Abandon thread.

OP is a faggot. Fake post. Passport looks worn out

Japanese use Kanji that was adopted from China, it is no surprise, they use it for everything non-Japanese and non-western.

This design came out last year, the passports previous were horrible as fuck.

alright, you post a passport with the front page open, then i will.

Nice. What level of Japanese language you at? n1? n2?

I'm not claiming something that isn't true, faggot
>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

i don't know any of the language and don't plan on learning it. i speak english at my job and where i live enough people have a basic understanding of english. I plan on moving to iran in a few years and start traveling

Did you do it for the anime titties like the weeb you are.? Or do you have family and are not a Weeb...

neither i done it for the passport and my job tbh

>Going to Japan without learning the language
日本に住む権利がないよこのくそ外人自殺しろ

Not sure if OP, or someone taking the piss.

Because you telling me you have became a citizen but don't know the language fires up a red flag.

You have to hand write a piece of writing on why you want to become Japanese. In Japanese. And cannot be written by anyone else.

So sorry if you are OP, you have just made me think you have lied now.

Of course OP is lying, Jesus Christ

My Japanese is a bit rusty, but that smells of Google Translate btw

immigrationattorney.jp/index.php?Japanese Citizenship they done it all for me

plenty of people who become japanese citizens eventually have the need to return back to their homes because Japan itself is xenophobic to anyone including other asians, let alone someone from a different race.

I hope youre ready to Karōshi
Also, you cannot go back to being a fat murican lard or any other nationality. No take backs
Seppuku soon, stream it pls

You obviously haven't seen much google translate or are lying about ever even seeing a Japanese sentence before

OP is a lying fag .
That can easily be your friends passport.
I had roommates from Japan, and dated a Japanese girl. I am Mexican. They always told me how Japanese people don't want whites there or any other nationality. They make it super hard to because a citizen, and you cannot vote in the Japan anyway, so is just a show to look like they don't hate the US for bombing them.

>just gained japanese citizenship

I'm calling bullshit. Japan has a very strict immigration policy with an extremely long list of requirements. Your mental health must be good and you must be of good character. Yet. Here. You. Are. Shitposting on Sup Forums.

They cannot do it for you, you have to write your oath and reason yourself, in kana with kanji. Not printed or written by others.

The result would be bad for you if that was the case, you would lose citizenship, be removed from Japan and you would find it impossible to get back in the states as you are no longer American.

Why are you lying? What is the purpose of your lie?

I just don't get it why people do this. Does pretending to be Japanese fulfill everything you ever desired?

I am no where n1 or business class Japanese, but it seemed a bit odd for me.

But that is not a surprise I am not fluent. However the structure made me think of Google Translate in how it mixes nouns and verbs together.

I am guessing you said

"God damn foreigner with no right to live in Japan, commit suicide"

LMAOing at your stupid thread OP you dumb cunt

Casual Japanese doesn't tend to give a shit about structure or grammar, spend more time on Japanese websites and you'll notice it's all just about making the message as simple and quick to type as possible

Yeah I have came across that with the more casual friendly phrases etc, removing watashi wa completely as it is evident when talking about yourself etc.

I am working my way up, im at n2 level, got n1 hopefully passed in December coming. Then really focus on casual Japanese, dialects etc.

What do you use to learn?

Download the app "hellotalk" and you can talk to a bunch of cute Jap schoolgirls under the pretext of language exchange

If you find some good ones not only will your Jap level increase exponentially but you'll also get to spend all your time flirting with cute Jap schoolgirls

Initially tried Genki 1+2 and Japanese for Busy People to get started, then picked up some Grammar books, learned some Kanji with different books too.

But I have a few Japanese friends in a few communities who help from time to time a couple times a month at least with pronunciations, some grammar exercises, etc. At same time I help them with their English.

So a mutual thing.

Got my n2 back in December last year, and have been learning towards n1 this year, didn't want to cram it in for July's JLPT test, so far it has been tough I will not deny that.

Have to learn a lot more Kanji too.

oops was for this