INFO THREAD

INFO THREAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7t_pcWPdSDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

step 4, try to keep out of the way of the backwash blowing up in your face

good thing he's using that with a .22 because that suppressor will be shit after maybe 1-2 shots

How would you legitimately make a reusable silencer?

Survival pls

more of this.

incendary devices welcome as well

"Silencer"....

shouldnt he have made holes into the pipe? that design doestn make sense at all...

pipe, bottle caps, felt washers, drill and finish up with a rubber grommet cut with an X.
Google "poor man's james bond" just don't kill yourself, 'mkey....

origanalgo contento

according to tv, you just use duct tape and a 2 liter pop bottle.

Rex Applegate disagrees.

Bump

>tape bushing

thats the weak spot

I just read online that silencers work by giving gasses a large space in which to dissipate before exiting to avoid creating the sound.

***as loud of a sound

Lathe or CNC machine. The pistol needs to have a threaded barrel. If the pistol has a Browning action (meaning the barrel tilts upward when it cycles, many modern handguns do), then the silencer needs a piston "booster" in order to help the handgun properly cycle. If it lacks this device, then the handgun won't unlock, and therefor cycle, after each shot and you'll need to do this by hand, making your weapon a single-shot handgun essentially.

So the baffles are what silences the handgun. The baffles are typically cone-shapped, though many variants exists, and can be stacked on top of each other or made out of a single piece of metal (monocore). They stack inside of a metal tube (what you look at when you see a silencer). The piston screws on between the barrel of the weapon and the silencer itself.

Rifles and handguns that have fixed barrels (like the Beretta M9) do not require a piston. The baffels and tube are typically made out of a high-strength alloy metal, like stainless steel or inconel.

It's kind of a pain in the ass to make your own reusable silencer, if you're not already a machinist. Otherwise they're fairly simple in design. Making one without the appropriate paperwork from the ATF is a felony, though. The paperwork isn't TOO difficult to obtain, assuming you're not prohibited from purchasing weapons (felons, declared mentally defective, drug charges, etc.).

Is a .22 lr even strong enough to penetrate all of those bottle covers? I dont think so my man

%triforce

[flip] faggot [/flip]

>greentext
*italics*
**bolded**
* item
* item
[zalgo] happy times [/zalgo]
~~strike~~
[spoiler] test [/spoiler]
[flip] does this work [/flip]
%triforce

~~doesntwork~~

Debunked

%triforce

One shot and that thing flys off the gun.

why drill the hole *after* filling it with gunpowder?

~~fuckyou~~

b&

The diagram doesn't say to leave the caps intact, anybody who does that hasn't made a suppressor they've made a shitty grenade and deserve what they get when they fire it

%triforce

if 1 > 0
print "op is a faggot!"

Oil filter supressors are shot through by the first shot though.

Since that shitty bushing will be off center it will probably require to drill big holes into the caps which means almost no silencing effect

%triforce

Never says to put the cap on the filled pipe and THEN drill it..You drill it well away from the gunpowder

wtf is a " blasting cap"

lel what a retard designed this?

>fuse reaches powder before it reaches the ignitor

topkek

got eeeeem

youtu.be/7t_pcWPdSDs

If you need to ask that question you are either too young to be on this site, or too stupid to mess with improvised explosives

s̵t̵r̵i̵k̵e̵t̵h̵r̵o̵u̵g̵h̵
● item 1
● item 2
● item 3

fucking mustard gas

very hard to find adapters

it𝘢lics
bold

Kek, nice try

>shocker

Shit is so gross, without an egg in a brownie recipe, its not a brownie. This is microwave mush.

New fags unite!
%triforce

I thought that was a fleshlight from the thumbnail

But an oil filter doesnt have2 >10 sheets of metal like the bottle cap suppressor would need to punch through. Also if you're willing to severely compromise aim reliability by letting the path of least resistance decide where the bullet comes out you are basically making its effective range

The problem with the oilfiters is that they block out iron sights and most scopes

Look on the anarchists cookbook you fags

Uhh, so black tea?

faggot^faggot

>implying most of us haven't already
+ that info is already available in combat manuals you can find at your local library

%triforce

>not understanding that the majority think suppressors are named silencer
dumbass

Good one, I recomend the whole book
For anyone "100 deadly skills"

%triforce

:^)

ʇoƃƃɐɟ

>it effects are close to a low dose of ephedrine

probably already been done on /k/

what does ephedrine do

>thinking these would be of any use to anyone but professionally trained soldiers and most people will look at you confused

%triforce

[Edit]:
bait, doesn't work

It's a decongestant. Like how all those allergy medications have a D after them for decongestant (clariton-D, zyrtec-D). They container psuedo-ephedrine

Clearly most haven't read it cause this thread is sparse af
And I don't have combat manuals in the libraries im a britfag

Thats a text dump can we get a tl;dr

wtfits

I mean what does it to your body. Dont people use it for cutting weight?

>0
[flip] faggot [flip]

Ephedrine is just a stimulant.

Google Chifir', it's pretty common. And you can find actual instructions and not user BS

Should be named "Newfag detector"

>I am a dumb nigger faggot

KYS

Yes it should, there is nothing to distort the sound if the pipe is solid hollow core. Steel wool is useless.

>greentext

>posting a guide that has been outdated since 2006

fucking roodypoos

>For the new testament repeat
>People circulating stories

But Jesus was a historical person tho