Good evening, Anonymous! Is something on your mind tonight?

Good evening, Anonymous! Is something on your mind tonight?

Come hang out in my shrine, for advice, friendly conversation, or even fortune telling! That's right, my Summer Fairy Fortune can be yours for the low price of repeating digits! Dubs or higher, please.

Feel free to roll or just talk while you wait to qualify.

CC reporting in for Sup Forums's cutest shrine maiden~

Hey, mornin'. How's life?

Check my dubs Reimu

Rolling for a fortune.

D'aww, you're so sweet. Pretty sure I'm the only shrine maiden, though.

Oh you know, life is a roller coaster of blissful joys, crushing blows, and unfathomable jealousies. Same as it always is.

How about yours, Anonymous?

I left my BPD girlfriend for obvious reasons. Has anyone ever gotten over a relationship without sleeping with someone else? Somehow I hate the fact that I might have to do this just to erase her memory

Eh, pretty boring at the moment. Not much going.
Though, something interesting' bound to happen, it always does.

Sleeping with someone won't do it anyway. Only time and activity will ease the pain of a lost love, you'll just have to struggle through and focus on yourself for now.

Better luck next time!

Can you checkem again?

Lord of death, Grant me Dubs.

I might have to do it... Nothing else is working. Thanks Reimu...

Lord of Dubs, grant me Trips!

Shit.

And if not, you can always just watch Index with me tonight at 10. It's always an interesting time in the hotbox.

lemme see dem arm pits

Which makes you the cutest by default~

fortune get

hey Reimu! I found your childhood photobook

Womp-womp.

404 Not Found

Hang in there. Use a condom.

Where exactly? Apologies, I'm a bit of an idiot, and tired.

good evening E>

It won't fix any long term issues. It may just end up with you hopping from one experience to the next. Take some time. Figure out why it didn't work out, what to do differently next time and use this as a time to work on you and what you want.

Check 'em.

That's like winning a participation trophy...

roll!

Hello reimu, fairy pls

I meant check these

Please grant me the repeating digits. Pretty peas!

Got chest pains all day so I was unable to do my exercises. At least I am making good progress on my project now. Try to at least get one hour and 15 minutes in every day. Really tied now though.

vaughnlive, in a room called thehotbox.

Hello!

Nope.

Fuck

hi

Gotcha, thanks.

dubs onegaishimasu!

The hot box doesn't work on my phone. Is it my internet, or do I download an app?

*uncontrollable sobbing*

Hi shrine maiden, what does my fortune hold?

i wanna see my fortune :0

Check em again Reimu!

Hi mu, friendly neighbourhood thighs here, fortune pls?

There might be an app for phones. You probably need it if there is, I would just search the Play Store or whatever for Vaughn.

I'm glad you're making progress! I am too, slow but steady.

I hope your chest pains go away soon too. See a doctor if you haven't already and it keeps up!

CLUSTER
CHARGE
GOING
LIVE

hmm how about i ask politely... may i please have a fortune shrine maiden? (fairy?)

I'mma try for user to see if I can get a fortune for them. If I do give it too... uh....... (you)

oh... it's me btw!

can I fap to you?

I fucking love Satori.

I am a shrine maiden! The fairy is the one we will be consulting for your fortune...

Hmm... it looks like...

>Ariel
Wait, that's a mermaid's name!

Ariel flies into the cards today to herald a completely new phase in the questioner’s life. Ariel arrives on the wind of change. The questioner’s ideas and opinions will be revolutionized. It is a fortuitous time for formal study, developing new ideas, communicating ideas, writing, or performing.

*pat pat*

It's okay, do you really wanna talk to a fairy?

You got chest pain too?

There are no dubs in this thread unfortunately...

I have no particular issues, no questions, no concerns, no problems... my life is going well and I can see clearly the path ahead of me

What value could I gain from a fortune at this stage?

Can I have a kiss

Halloo Reimu!!

Im thinking about talking to my ex friend's younger sister on FB.
Shes 12-13 now. Im 20.
Back two years ago was over my friend's house everyday, would spend the night on weekends. His sister was crazy about me. (Im not a bad looking guy, def not creepy ugly pedo)
Shes always asking me to play with her, flirting with me, giving me playful kisses, and talking about me non stop when I wasnt there. One night friend and I are getting drunk as fuck. I go to take a piss while friend rolls blunt.
Passes sisters room on way back. She noticed me walking by the first time, and on the way back shes on her bed, bent over, nothing but green and pink tutu. Cunny basically in muh face
She says, "user...Come play with me. No one will find out

No no, I meant, I also hope that your chest pain goes away soon. Sorry!

Sure there are! Watch this!

WINNER!

The cards told me you would do that, so that's why I already did. Probably none, except maybe entertainment. Want me to do a joke fortune for you?

entertainment of course!
(just in case I roll another dubs give it em)

A-are you fucking retarded, user?

I'm gonna hit alice with a shovel

Hello, Reimu! I need some advice about girls. I'm a semi-decent looking guy who can at least appear normal for a time, how can I get one to like me?