You will never be born in a MLB city

>you will never be born in a MLB city
>you will always be bored as fuck during baseball season
>you will never get comfy with overpriced beer and hot dogs and catch a foul ball

How does one deal with this feel?

Blue Jays are pretty good m8.
Go watch them.
Otherwise shut up and quit bitching.

Minor league ball is comfier

lol. Go watch tee-ball while youre at it fag.

Excuse me xir, did you just assume his place of residence? Apologize. NOW.

I'm closer to the Mariners desu.

Eat shit mouth breather

Mariner games are comfy as fugg. Dat Seattle summer weather

Hes kinda right tho, minor league ball is so comfy the people in the stadium arnt even watching the game, theyre just walking around hanging out and drinking beer

I feel bad for fags that can't get into baseball.

I grew up loving the White Sox. As I got more into the game and needed more than just one game to look forward to I liked the Cardinals as well.

It's the best spectator sport of all time.

based cubs rivals broship

Move or go to minor league games, they're just as comfy.

I don't even like baseball that much as a sport, but I live in Arizona so I go to every single day of spring training and around 25 Diamondback games a year. Tickets cost literally 5 dollars.
>get some friends
>smoke a bowl in the parking lot
>buy a ticket outside the gate for 5 bucks
>smuggle some candy and chips in
>chill with friends on the lawn watching comfy baseball and occasionally yelling shit at the players

if you want comfy baseball just come down here leaf, we got room

Starting to like the team most hated by the Cubs was definitely part of the allure of the Cards being my 2nd favorite team.

Kill yourselves

Minor league baseball is the best part about America

seeing a Sox 3 game set in april at Guaranteed Rape(the worst baseball spectating experience), seeing a Cards 4 game set at Busch(the best baseball park/village/spectating in the MLB) in May. All games are comp'd for my girlfriend and I. Good to know guys in MLB front offices.

>when my buddy found out i only asked him to comp me for 1 game(i don't like to mooch) last year he got offended, so this year he is comping me for 7 games.

it's true, familia

>tfw no more trappers

They changed the name of ours from the Jacksonville Suns to the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp lol

i live in RI and just take 2-3 day trips to fenway a season or go watch their minor league team located in RI, but not too much because pawtucket is a shit hole we call it the bucket

>live in England
>have no connection to any American sports teams
Genuinely considering moving to America so I have a reason to support the teams I support. And that way I don't have to stay up until 3am watching games.

go Fort Wayne Tin Caps !

fucking brandiose

BASEBALL'S NEVER BEEN [s]HOTTER[/s] fishy-er THAN THE [s]JACKSONVILLE SUNS[/s] jumbo shrimp

How do I pick a team bros?

Am I just a jaysfag by default? I hate Toronto.

it isn't that great if your team is historically bad

t. padres fan

ahahhaahah hongcouver faggot

the Jays are pretty good though

You wish, Mahesh Singh. Based Alberta.

follow your local Can Am league team

>tfw minor league baseball left your town but an indy league moved in

=3

I bought a 22 game pack for the bakersfield blaze last year. $9 a game to sit in the front row and be able to shit talk the visting team when they came up to bat

europoors infested with muslims will never have your feel user.

It's good to be a Trump American, user.