When you're 30 years old and you're seeing someone...

When you're 30 years old and you're seeing someone... do the words "Will you be my girlfriend" still need to be said when you're both ready to be in a relationship together?

I'm not a beta I just got out of a relationship of 11 years and starting to date again.

tits for serious anwers...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4wXa0V7FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, ask her that! Give her a mixtipe first tho.

If you two go out together and fuck and shit, I don't think the words "Will you be my girlfriend" matter at that point.

Probably, yes, unless you're up to some non-exclusive pedestrian bullshit with some random cocksleeve.

Especially this generation. Unless explicitly stated, exclusivity is not a given, and you're not her boyfriend.

Just ask her, she'll probably be flattered and blow you on the spot.

>asking /b for advice
why haven't you died of mustard gas yet?
why hasn't your computer died due to system32 being deleted?
why are you posting a faggot pretending to be a girl who is actualy a boy but really a girl trying to ocnvince you it's a boy pretending to be a girl

no fucking, yet... we pretty much spend almost every spare second we have with each other and have already expressed interest. i just don't wanna be a fuckin' grade 8 wanker and ask her an archaic question

you know thats a dude with fake silicone breast forms right?

kalindrablows tumblr

i honestly couldn't care less of it was classified as a fuckin' animal at this point.

tl;dr yes, doesnt have to be those exact words verbatim, but you should still clarify your intent so there's no room for misunderstanding.

source: 29/m in similar situation, did this and it worked fine. been together a few years now.

Not in those words, just be upfront and tell her that you've been in a relationship for a long time and want to be exclusive with her.

will you be my girlfriend tho?

>I just got out of a relationship of 11 years

and you want to have a gf again already?

god damn dude

Asking her something more low-key is probably better, like "So, are we official?" I would try to avoid saying it so bluntly, it sounds a little childish

KEK

Just say you want to be serious about the relationship. That is the adult way to say what you mean to convey

that's exactly what im worried about... its like being my age now and instead of asking her to a movie or something its "wanna come over and play?" which im sure she would receive quite nicely but not the point lol

nigga, kissing her will seal the deal, that's pretty much it.
Don't go for the "will you me my gf", i'm pretty sure only kids say that.

only if you suck farts like a pro.

You fuck her and see her. Then she'll eventually ask "what are we?" Which means you say boyfriend and girlfriend. Or send her a relationship request on Facebook.

I would avoid labelling it anyway. Go on a date, if it goes well suggest another date. If that goes well, repeat ad infinitum.
Refer to her as your girlfriend once you're in an established relationship, but please don't ask her to be your girlfriend, you're no longer in school.

She''s trans. Traps and sissies are "dudes" but this is a woman. However this is Sup Forums so I don't expect the filth here to accept that

Girls like labels

my thoughts exactly... if one isn't established i dont want her to get worried about it, y'know?

Lucky, is she cute?

I think once you start "dating" like more than 4 dates you're officially together

just shoot her with a tranquilizer dart

works for me

kalindra is a female persona that takes photos for dudes to whack off to. HE lives his life as a dude the rest of the time and does not identify as female

>Asking a girl to be girlfriend instead of ignoring the issue until she brings it up
>"I'm not a beta"

RIGHT.

i'm a terrible shot, though. i came up her nose lastnight.

Don't bother asking. If you don't ask and you just end up fucking and thinking you two are an item. But if you see some hot piece of tail later on and she catches you, you can just turn around with "but we never made it official". There's no reason you need to ask a woman that even when you're a beta teeny.

>do you still need to ask a girl out like a 6th grader at age 30
>I'm not beta

Dont ask, let it turn into a relationship naturally. How can you even think about being that beta...

>don't want to be 8th grader
>spend every second together
>haven't fucked her yet

I kiss girls all the time that don't mean shit

I think the term you are looking for is do you want to be exclusive OP

something are more important then sex.
i really like this girl, i dont wanna be a moron and go for the penetration too quickly you fuckin nigger.

>i'm a terrible shot, though

I was too, but now, 100 tranquilized girls later, I'm pretty good

Why do you know that's a faggot?

have you held hands yet?

have you asked her parents for permission to date her yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4wXa0V7FA

"have expressed interest" what the shit? can you be more vague?

have you had any sexual contact?

dating isn't exclusive, which I think is what OP is asking. Sadly, if you try and ask if it is exclusive, you sound needy.

This. Go fuck some slutes.

>30 years old
> just got out of a relationship of 11 years

you're me in a few months. except that I've started to date in anticipation.

You have to have the talk, you dont phrases it like 'will you be my girlfriend'.
You have to have it for annoying adult reasons, but it' also a great chance to make her feel special as fuck if you phrase it right.

oh fucking hell, why did you .... why did you make me see this. fuck I cringed out at like 30 seconds.

fucking fuck this. what the fuck is wrong with you. Go date SEVERAL women. at the same time. meet LOTS OF WOMEN you fucking idiot.

It sounds like your ex fucked you up much more than you tell us.
Fuck hookers, otherwise you're gonna be all awkward and shit.

Ask her is she wants to stop seeing other people.

How retarded are you m8? if you can't even say that to her without turning the relationship together, it's not worth getting together in the first place, because some other small infantile shit will break you up instead. Stop worrying faggot. This is textbook beta behaviour. Say what you want to and need to.

Assuming this girl knows about your past relationship, you can leverage that with phrases like "ready to move on" or "not looking back" and shit like that. Since you have a long history with another girl, your current girl's primary concern is that you're going to go back to what you're used to, and she's just a friend to pass the time with for now, particularly if you haven't fucked. Yes, "will you be my girlfriend" is a tactless and juvenile way to phrase your intent. Be a man, take her somewhere nice to eat, but make sure she knows to dress up (you don't want her showing up in a graphic tee and sweats), and tell her what she means to you and that you want to make "this" work and that you want a relationship with her. There are quite a few ways to express your intentions without bringing up the word "girlfriend". She'll get it, just act like a gentleman, treat her good, maybe get her a small something to remember the occasion, and then take her home and fuck her right in the pussy.

pretty much this.

Although one time, I went on like 3 dates with this girl, and I referred to the last one as a "date" and she suddenly ended shit. Because you know .. we were "just friends" I guess?

Glad I figured that shit out early though.

I Started dating again in my 30s, and I get that it is weird and new. people are more mature. You are also expected to sort of understand some stuff - like fucking doesn't necessarily mean anything. I mean it DOES, but it doesn't always. I fucked this chick for a while, and I guess we were dating, but never thought of it that way.

Labels are stupid. What is important is:

>are you dating other people / are you exclusive
>do you have herpes/hiv and where is the proof
>do you trust her enough to go in raw, or will she be pregnant first chance she gets so you will have to help raise her half black kid.

real men are so hard to find these days

The girl I dated after my 10 year relationship looked at me at one point and was like

>man she really did a number on you. It's like you have PTSD or something

Because I was consonantly checking to see if things were "ok" with her. My ex had some mental issue.

the american word is fucking retarded, in denmark a signifigant other is refered to as ones "dearest".

as in would you like to be my dearest.

yeah that doesn't sound faggy at all

>Lives 98% of the time as male
>Express no interest in changing gender from male
>Enjoys dressing up as female every once in a while
>Photoshops and airbrushes the shit out of pictures of himself with fake breasts
I don't think its the "filth" here that has the issue.

Did you just assume their gender, asshole?

32 year old here. Came out of a marriage recently. People these days seem to not like to "label" their relationships, yet, they will fuck and all sorts on the first date and keep it going, etc. Just enjoy the ride, breh

>inb4 bad engrish
I think it depends on the girl's attitude/behavior.

If she's cute/shy, i think you can ask her to be your gf. But if she seems be more mature, then not ask that, but try to tell her your feelings/intentions w

Kek

>still need to be said when you're both ready to be in a relationship together?
Yes but use more mature words you retard

I'm jealous - chicks seems extra slutty these days. like lick your asshole slutty.