White racist BTFO

>White guy got locked out of his apartment block. The muslim security guards who have been hired to safeguard the building and its occupants, taunt, tease and humiliate him (via the video intercom) instead of opening the door to let him back in. He ended up naked after door shut down itself when he was putting a bag of trash outside holding underwear in his hand that he menage to use to stop the door from closing, too bad it didn't work and the underwear stucked lol. He was hoping someone from the inside will open the door for him.

>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office...he is also a member of nationalist group. Too bad they published his facebook info, look at that proud white man - not so proud anymore lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54

>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office...he is also a member of nationalist group.

nice hearsay bro

Same sandnigger spamming the same fake BS shit. This is the problem when faggots use proxies and VPNs to post on pol.

So basically sand niggers are assholes? Thanks for confirming my bias.

I wish there were Muslims here. I always hear Muslims pulling shit and raping children around the world and I have no way of letting my anger out.

If I do ever see one I'm clocking the cunt

You forgot your proxy.

>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office...he is also a member of nationalist group. Too bad they published his facebook info, look at that proud white man - not so proud anymore lol.
If this were true, he'd be in jail and we'd have heard about it on the news.

Fake. It was debunked in yesterday's thread.

Fatposting should be bannable.

>Muslims pulling shit and raping children
>jersey
I'm pretty sure you have plenty of that without mushits.

Actually, OP is the same retard who made the thread yesterday. Idiot wants to gain more views to get them $$$ from adsense and he advertises his video here because he knows "evil moozelsm at it again!" video will get views from pol and spread like wildfire.

Report this wannabe evalion and move on.

To be fair, this guy is a fucking retard.

So it's cunts being cunts to a cunt?

Why the fuck am I supposed to care?

So the sandniggers act just like American niggers in this regard.

>YES NIGGA I ADMIT I ASSAULTED DA WOMAN AND AND DA OLD MAN B-BUT DEY CALLED ME A NIGGER MAN
>Oh, how terrible! All is forgiven, Tyrone.

Honestly I'm not surprised it's fake, but I still think Moo-slimes are assholes.

Muslims worship a child rapist and rape children a lot more often than whites in the UK, even though they're 4% of the population

Did you ever stop to think that you think Moozeleemes are assholes because of threads like these? There are so many threads like these on Sup Forums and most of them are fake. Turkish fans shouting allahu akbar at moment of silence, this one, Turkish MP's shouting "kill him!" to Kurdish MP, etc.

That's nothing compared to the humiliation Islam will soon experience.

I'm sorry but you're a disgusting group of subhuman rapist worshippers and you all need to stay in your respective shitholes
Thank you

Well meme'd instead of having a serious debate.

>Security
>Cameras everywhere
>Somehow can't prove all these racist claims

rats, roaches, and other vermin don't deserve debates

>we din do nuffin: the post

RARE PROXY

There's no we din du nuffin, they were proven to be fake.

Sup Forums explains this pretty well

>I worship a child rapist murderer
> pls let's debate :_:

>muh child rape

Cultural relativism

shore man, whatever

This is Poland? I do not want to be them if that's the case.

>Muslims are assholes all around the world and throughout their history because of a thread on a weeaboo imageboard

Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?

>Seriously?
>LE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Can you just provide an arguement? I'm up for a good debate.

How can I debate an argument like that?

You seriously implied that Muslims act like animals because they're maliciously mischaracterized on Sup Forums.

I don't even know where to begin. Most Muslims don't have access to the Internet let alone browse Sup Forums?

Muslims have been assholes long before the Internet was even invented?

Some anonymous 13 year old white boy making fun of you online is not an excuse to murder, torture, and rape people?

I'm not really sure what kind of debate you expect to be having on this basis.

No I didn't. I implied that such threads only make things seem worse. Muslims are not tolerant, they are backwards indeed. But these threads make them seem worse than they already are.

I guess it's a question of perspective. I don't like Islam although I don't hate all Muslims.

It's not Sup Forums that informs my dislike of Islam, though, it's mostly the actions and words of Muslims themselves.

But if there's one thing that makes me feel true hate, it's leftists defending Islam and calling it a "religion of peace" and Muslim migration.

Basically if it weren't for the leftist cucks letting Muslims in by the thousands, I would probably only have a slightly negative view of Islam.

Sup Forums by itself doesn't make me hate Muslims with the exception of talking to Muslim apologists on Sup Forums sometimes makes me feel like Ben "Talk Shit Get Your Hook Nose Split" Garrison.

il pay someone 20k USD to find the shitskin guards and get them to leave the country.

60k USD if you can get them to take their entire family

Same. I don't like Islam. It doesn't have peaceful foundations. But a lot of Muslims don't even know the violent side of Islam. They believe in it because their parents raised them that way. They don't even know what's in their holy book. At least Turkish muslims are as muslim as Americans are Christian.

The problem is Arabs represent the Islamic sphere because they are the most populous and loud ones, and there are constant wars and poverty.

It was real in my mind.