I never want to see another black person again for the rest of my life. Where shall I move to Sup Forums?

I never want to see another black person again for the rest of my life. Where shall I move to Sup Forums?

Alert, Nunavut. Have fun.

6 feet underground after you kill yourself

Into a cave in Siberia.

Scotland?

Argentina

new england, but not massachusetts

if you like solitary lifestyle go to greenland and eat fish!

No it's full of niggers

Diomede, Alaska. However there's a bunch of Native Americans there.

Greenland, Siberia, Antarctica.

here but there are shit skins . But no nigger , also dollar is expensive here so you would be rich

Obama has directed and empowered HUD to aggressively track the demographic status and trends of every small town in America, and they are ordered to withhold federal funding from all towns not breaking their backs to increase racial diversity. Basically, if your town's primary focus isn't attracting more black residents, HUD will go out of its way to economically strangle and break its will.

DYSTOPIA

An island in the middle of a lake
A corporate office building
A library

Move to Korea. If the white race is going to die off, you may as well pass your genes on to the next best race.

Iceland

>there are no niggers
Fuck off cuckroach, there are niggers in front of my apartment that are selling clocks and hats right now

Siberia

t. Siberia

Faroe Islands

It's going to fill up with niggers soon

Be quiet Austria and enjoy your Muslim infested wasteland of a country

Come and live in Crete, only niggers i ever saw was this one kid in another scholl and niggers selling pirated CD's. That was years ago...now that i came back from cyprus i havent see any. Feels good man.

Croatia, not even joking

>Britain
>Calling Austria Muslim filled

Russia is 11.7% Muslim.

It's illegal to be a nigger in China, so go there.

Difference is we conquered our Muslims. Yours conquer you.

Aren't most of them are in their containment oblasts and republics?

Go and build another mosque for you Mohamedeen overlords

I haven't seen a single nigger in my life in my country

Is Kamchatka white?

>we conquered our Muslims.
Just wait till their population hit massive, they will start rioting and revolte for sharia

Based Tasmania. They killed them all

Go watch your children get raped by Muhammad.

It is about 90% white with some native minorities like Koryaks.

Most of them live in Dagestan and places like that, they will just get bombed again.

Both of you deserve everything you're getting for how you treated David Irving.

>living in a police state
>calling a muslim out on their bullshit basically a prison sentence

hm you are definitively in the position of authority on this issue.

Move in to an H.R. office since they have a constant flow of job applications, which scares niggers away.

We barely have any, and people pretty much hate them.

Harrison Arkansas

Me neither. They're always with some white woman.

David Irving sounds like a nigger name

>Incest island: Kahn
>South Australia: about 65% chance for Hofer
C'mon bong, stop doing so much Molly. Jokes should at least have some kind of truth.

>Never like to see a Nigger again.
I would go for Mongolia now or any country on the african continent in 6 years

Ah sorry, thought I was talking to the bong still when I made that reply.

Some where there is a lot of snow and no welfare state.

I don't do degenerate nigger drugs thank you sir

I dunno lad, I saw one yesterday.

Still, far less than any other """white""" country out there.

My ancestral homeland sucks...

America thought it conquered Mexico too

Serbia is rather safe.

It did. Then it started inviting Mexicans in.

For a basic lesson in physics see Newton's third law. When an object is set in motion an equal force in the opposite direction is the reaction.

If you would have stayed on your own continent the country would still look the way you desire.

That's funny considering people in your country don't even have freedom of speech outside of Austria.

If you say something Austria doesn't like and visit it they will arrest you for shit you said months ago in US, that's what Austria does.

He's a historian who's written something like 35 books on WW2 using entirely source material from journals to official documents to speaking to friends and family of particular people or if they're alive speaking to them himself.

A lot of people who never spoke a word since the war spoke through Irving. He has been blacklisted and arrested for having the gall to say that more people than just jews died in camps and that mass killings weren't Hitlers initiative.

Antarctica.

>5,000 Faroese people descend on Torshavn to show support for the country's LGBT community.

Fuck even they are cucked.

It is basically an island of Swedes, what did you expect?

,000 Faroese people descend on Torshavn to show support for the country's LGBT community.
5000 thousand, that's a lot of people considering that they have 50k people living there.

Short story for you nothing too exciting but might lead to something in the next few weeks

>The other day I was in Canterbury my home city where I was born

>Just relaxing and enjoying the sunshine with my bro who is also extremely red pilled

>Sitting down in some beautiful gardens by the river in the West of the city enjoying a nice cold can of cherry coke

>Lot's of French tourists mainly school kids playing football on the green, most of them mixed race or shitskin by the way. Only like 2 or 3 out of 30 of them were white

Anyway

>See some Turk looking shitskins or North Africans sitting on a bench across from where we were laying down

>About 5 of them and wearing their nigger attire with there snap backs rested improperly on top of their heads

>They are just niggering around hanging out unit a white girl walks by on the other side of the river about 20-30 meters away or so

> The shitskins start whistling at her like a fucking dog and calling in their niggerspeak language at her

>She keeps her head down and walks off

>Blood starts boiling, evaluating the odds, contemplate engaging with friend, 2v5+1 white guy who was hanging with them

>Friend is 6"5 and built like a tank, still think we can win but call other red pill friend up to ask for back up

>Friend won't come down so we leave. As we are leaving I notice a screwdriver pushed into one of the flower beds hidden. Wonder why that was there seemed like a weapon put there to be used by someone

Anyway thinking of going back down there in a few days with a couple more lads and throwing these paki cunts in the river. That part of the city is where all the shitskins hang. Area not too public, not many cameras I don't think.

>visit it they will arrest you for shit you said months ago in US, that's what Austria does.

[citations]

Literally never heard of this happening.

East european smal lcountries, I only saw a black dude once while being in italy, he was staring at me with blood urged eyes. spooky.

>blood urged eyes
Probably high on khat.

i've seen black people twice in my lifetime here in Novosibirsk
doubt you would like it here though

Pic is where we were, no place for a shitskin

I'll find you wherever you go. Just to ruin your life.

Go away nigger

Canada. I see about 1 nog a month and that's in a big city

The translucent floating letters are a bit of a turn off

do what i did i moved to colorado from new jersey
i did it for the weed but 5 of my other friends wanted to come out so we all got a nice house in vail. best decision ever. and no nigs

They aren't there in real life

I saw a pack of niggers in my town about a month ago. Also had 2 niggers in my school.

> Go outside in June
> Only a light frost

we ski until july

Uranus. You'll find it to be a congenial environment, as it's full of other faggots.

kek, pitiful middle class commoners think there's a geographic place that's free from niggers forever.

There is only one thing in this world that keeps you from ever having to associate with niggers. Money.

Your mother's basement.

Why don't you go away? You probably can't afford to go anywhere otherwise you wouldn't live where brown people are.

dont go to the north east of america. there are fewer nigs but they are less civilized some how

north west like washington state has few nigs but has a lot of asians and a high cost of living.

maybe west virginia there was this funny standoff after nigs went to west virgina for spring break and were raping on the beach. well some time passes and they went to west virgina because of their flag situation to chimp out and the KKK came out of the wood work like so many the national guard couldnt force them to do shit. it was so funny obama put out a gag order and had them take peoples phones hoping no footage got out. i think a few posted some shit on live links a while a go that got taken down

so probably for the next 5 years low nig sightings in west virginia

The UK isn't a very big place you fucking burger. The only place we can move to is other Euro countries with the same problem.

>If you say something Austria doesn't like and visit it they will arrest you for shit you said months ago

I believed the same when I moved her, till I started greeting random people with Sieg Heil and mostly got a friendly Heil Hitler back.

Don't believe the Meme, austria isn't germany

Plus the UK government gives niggers and shitskins loads of welfare for no reason so they can afford to live in rich people places. It's not like I'm living in a Detroit equivalent, Kent is an expensive part of the UK.

This.

Gated communities is the way tbqh. Not the american crappy ones but the south africans with guard towers, cincrete walls and barbed wire.

kamchatka a shit
go to khabarvosk or vladivostok

Arizona. Few niggas can handle the dry heat and loads of whites. Few cucks and cali-loving librulls. Mexicans are 50/50 either cool relatively-conservative hard-workers or lazy fucks. Since I work at food places it's more 75/25 for me. Also our gun laws are pretty swag if you ever need to shoot one.

Syria

To be fair, they have no gays, muslims and niggers there so the blue pill is easily swallowed.
Island has no muslims and are not in any danger of refugee quotas, so of course Iceland is super pc-cucked and pro-islam.

Robert Heinlein was right, The only good people are the ones who have fought the battle.

I see maybe 3 men in their productive 30s in that picture.

my dream

Nigeria