Lara not dead

Lara not dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TG4Ad3nQrx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO , SHE IS DEAD

Piece of useless, Lara suffered bullying on the part of its companions, the school looked away, the parents cared little what happened to his daughter.

Lara was shot with the weapon that I took from the priest,
At what time is the VOXED page, which is not a social network, REPITOOO, is not a social network,
What Lara did is ask on the page where to transmit it live
Now the comrades become the victims, who receive threats and do not take charge of the bullying towards Lara.

You have to investigate the father, why he had a gun and how he allowed Lara to have access to it.

Let the media stop making the internet responsible for everything that happens
And that the school officials do not make the boludos and stop kicking the ball to another side, they have a 50% responsibility

I want your sexual organ hahahahahaha

who receive threats and do not take charge of the bullying towards Lara.

I hold the theory that most of the suicide bombers are cute
I work in a morgue and every so often come young girls who commit suicide and make you think "how cute the motherfucker, because he will have killed?", But it is the truth,

wat?

Hay fotos en tetas?

A new virus is spreading ... Through a Facebook video!
Internet is a danger, we all know, and is that in the network we can find any type of virus, malicious software, harassment, etc. That is why we always say that we must have all our senses in alert when we sail, we never know that we will find.
The latest related to this topic we have seen on Facebook, the social network of Mark Zuckerberg that currently contains millions and millions of active users daily. What happened? A new virus has been embedded in the platform, appearing as a video. We tell you more!
Eye with Facebook, a new virus lurks in the form of video

youtube.com/watch?v=TG4Ad3nQrx0

otro hilo de esta mina? era amiga de mi prima, tengo varias fotos de ella, el que saca trips se las paso

"Lara Tolosa Chaneton was a young woman who died on August 7, 2017, after shooting herself in full geography class

(OP)
otro hilo de esta mina? era amiga de mi prima, tengo varias fotos de ella, el que saca trips se las paso

please qwe son trips?

Would have to have cerebral death xq if it just gave the pull if they did not freeze it, surely it died all the organs

Fotoooosss

pasa el selda

DO

DALE GORDO MOGOLICO

FOTOOOSSSSS

his english is fucked , but you get whats he saying or you're too fucking retarded to even be here .

That they investigate to the school, they want to wash the hands denunciating to a page that nothing to see.

Vuelvan a voxed boludos.

Dibuje-a-Lara-en-paint-y-te-lo-muestro.

Nithe enrgish matyey

Was neo-Nazi for the things she shared in her fb, in a school as leftist as the national silver I am not surprised that she was left alone
A fb of her, they gave it off, had a couple of anime images, some anti-Jews, a pro Videla and one of the massacre of columbine that rose in mid-March, just started classes

Typical taringuera-voxera

No uses google traductor boludo, postea en castellano directamente.