Say kys

>Say kys
>Go to jail

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her fag boyfriend would rather kill himself than fuck her for the rest of his life, or even 1 more day. He tells her this at length. She loves him. She goes a bit crazy. She helps him achieve his goal.
Temporary insanity due to unwinnable situation. He was going to kill himself either way eventually.

It wasn't nearly that simple. She was actively encouraging and helping him to an hero for months. It's less about free speech and more about domestic abuse. If it were that simple I'd be against it entirely.

So I cannot defend her being jailed.

Doesn't matter due to her pussy pass she will get off with probation or some shit. It's a known fact that court systems in western countries are biased towards women.

lol maybe don't be such a fucking cunt

yup

>domestic abuse.

by his gf. strange times.

Yeah because they are weak and less of a threat to the public. And she probably won't be able to convince another person to kill themself.

She got 15 months, not probation.

I'll date her when she gets out.

>telling someone to commit a crime
>telling someone who's contemplating suicide they should just do it
>convince that person they should do it even though they're having second thoughts
>detail how they should do it, in great detail
defend her and how people who do this benefit society at all

and sued for 20mil

Since when is it illegal to send specific words to someone, most smart phones have a block number feature, charging her is violating her free speech but American justice is pretty much overrun by leftists so she's fucked

it will be cut in half and they'll prob make the rest of her time house arrest,

A wise man once said, "Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man tired of putting up with her shit."

>bf wants to kill himself
>she says do it
>he gets in a truck with the exhaust pouring in
>gets back out
>tells her he changed his mind
>doesn't want to die
>she tells him over and over to get back in
>he gets back in the truck
>dies

Telling someone to kill themselves is not a crime. Actively encouraging someone you have influence over who is suicidal to kill themselves after they attempted then stopped is fucked up.

She should die in prison, bitch is a totally narcissistic attention whore who wanted sympathy that her bf killed himself.

It was weeks not months. And she didn't help him, she just told him to do it and he bought everything and did everything. And it wasn't abuse because she only told him to do it because he kept telling her he wanted to for months.

>Defend this.
99% misrepresenting the case is 99% misrepresenting.

Good. I hope her entire family dies in poverty.

you do know there are beta males in this society, right?

>domestic abuse
Wrong term. She didn't provide help to someone in mortal danger. She didn't phone parents, police or suicide hotline when she knew he was going to die.

>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on psych meds for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this? Also explain why it would be better if Conrad was still alive seeing as how he was trying to get this girl to kill herself, he may have found another young girl to get to do it with him.

So domestic abuse is only ever male on female?

>killing yourself over the opinion of a woman

She got 2.5 years. All but 15 months is a suspended sentence.

Stop posting, you're just wrong.

It was actually 2.5 years, eligible for parole in 15 months. So 15 months is the minimum she'll be in prison.

i hear it's an issue for the homos, but otherwise, yes.

What you typed out IS NOT why she was charged. Maybe read more about the case.

Exactly, he had already abused her by saying he wanted to die constantly. She was in love and the only way out was for him to do what he said he would.
She was his captive as much as he was her victim.

Suicide is not a crime. Her freedom of speech doesn't need defending. She benefited society by letting this psycho die so he wouldn't prey on anymore young girls trying to get them to kill themselves, and also no more tax dollars wasted on him.

>violating her free speech
"Freedom" does not mean "fuck you I can do whatever I want." Her actions and inaction caused a death. She was tried, got a fair trial and was found guilty. But I'm guessing you know more about the law then the judge involved.

See

scribd

.com/doc/276206526/Michelle-Carter-Texts

here are the texts, judge for yourself

lol wut

>And it wasn't abuse because
>he had already abused her by saying he wanted to die

You 2 have little concept of how human interactions should work.

How is it fucked up, he wanted to kill himself, told her it was the only way he'd be happy for months, he was having cold feet in the last moment like getting married, so she gave him some friendly encouragement to finish his desire.

His own actions caused his death. Casey Anthony and OJ were found innocent, what does that mean. The legal system doesn't always work and many times they are wrong, like in this case.

Yes I do.

The vast majority of people who make a suicide attempt or talk about killing themselves are trying to get attention and/or help.

Most people who survive an attempt never try again.

Pushing someone mentally over the edge, just because you can, should be a crime.

Justice was served.

comes down to whether that behavior is acceptable. How about when he left the truck and she said GET BACK IN. you forgot that part

>obviously

That's beyond fucked up. I really cannot understand how you can tell someone you love them and then tell them go to kill themselves...

She must have a great lack of empathy or some serious mental issues.

In all honesty I don't think prison is right for her, she needs help.

kys op your a fucking faggot

boom, roasted

Maybe she'll get it in prison. Or beaten to shit, either way.

Well he wasn't one of those people, he had tried killing himself multiple times before. I also doubt most people who seriously attempt a suicide are doing it just for attention. There is no justice. He wouldn't want her in jail, so there is no victim nor are you satisfying anyone, except his family who would ignore his desire to die just to keep themselves happy.

Its also worth noting the law (at least in Australia) takes into account in these situations how easy it is to make good on the apprehension.
If I tell you to fire yourself into the sun, that wont be as serious as if I tell you to get back into a fucking car full of exhaust fumes.

So she told him to kill himself, like in the OP.

hah, i knew it was a fake media stunt

>I also doubt most people who seriously attempt a suicide are doing it just for attention

Never studied psychology then, maybe learn something before asserting points.

> there is no victim nor are you satisfying anyone,

His family?

>except his family who would ignore his desire to die just to keep themselves happy

Please post any evidence supporting this retarded contention.

How does she lack empathy. He told her his life was miserable and that death was the only way for him to be happy for months. She empathized with his desire to die. If she ignored his desires just to satisfy herself by keeping him alive, then she would lack empathy.

wut

MY FUCKING SAMEFAGGING SHIT U FAGGOT FUCKING CUCKS THE BITCH WENT TO JAIL WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST. FUCK THE PSYCHO CUNT.

KYS ALL OF U AND SAGE

it's an elaborate media stunt

If you're seeing a psychiatrist for your mental problems and tell them that you've thought about suicide, and then they convince you to go ahead with the suicide, should they not be punished?

Who's hotter between Casey Anthony and this bitch?

>Never studied psychology then, maybe learn something before asserting points.
You just made that up. There's nothing to study.

>His family?
You don't punish people to satisfy a family.

>Please post any evidence supporting this retarded contention.
What are you saying? Obviously his family would prefer he lives, even though he wanted to die, just to keep themselves happy at his expense.

Idk what you two faggots are bitching about, but this cunt will probably come out of this as a prison king pin.
Can't wait to see the marvel adaptation

Trying to help someone improve their life so they don't want to die seems like the empathetic course.

Look at the text messages. He's clearly scared and doesn't want to go through with it, he tried to do it but got out of the truck with the generator, she then told him to get back in.

A normal person (Sup Forums users are not included in this group of people, mind you), would not tell someone they love to go back inside the truck and try again.

Suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary solution. A lot of teenagers are depressed during that age for various reasons, killing yourself because you have a bad couple of years in your twenties means that you are giving up the possibility of being happy in the other 50 years you're going to live.

Also, a phyciatrist who testified for the defence agrees with me. He's saying that because of the drugs she was taking her empathy was impaired.

fox25boston . com/news/doctor-says-medication-may-have-impaired-teens-empathy-in-texting-suicide-case/532555726

I understand what you're trying to say.

My 'wut' was more of: how could you possibly be so retarded as to get that from the court documents?

This is a significant milestone in the end times era of Western civilization.

Thought crime arrests are just around the corner.

that's none of your damn business

Thanks for this man

How is some random 17 year old who he doesn't live with and only ever met him twice. Going to improve the guys life?

This is your future

>Her freedom of speech doesn't need defending.
and her freedom of speech doesn't prevent her from consequences from excersizing such freedom.
just as you can't tell someone else to murder someone for you, you can't tell someone to harm themselves.

if she did the smart thing (called the authorities) or simply dropped the loser from her life, society and her life would be fine.
instead she decided to act like a psychopathic sack of shit, and is now getting burned for it.

>Psychology isn't a discipline
Got it, moving on.

>You don't punish people to satisfy a family.
Yes you do. That satisfaction has a name: 'justice.'

>Obviously his family would prefer he lives, even though he wanted to die, just to keep themselves happy at his expense.

What the fuck are YOU saying here?
They wanted their son alive so they can be happy? Yeah, sure.

In your previous statement, you're making an assumption that his family knew about, and decided to ignore their son's mental health in an attempt to "keep themselves happy." PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THE CLAIM YOU ARE MAKING.

Intent is intent.

They were boyfriend and girlfriend, where are you getting they only met twice?

They rarely saw each other though. Mostly communicated via phone and internet.

The doctor was just saying that to get them to go easier on her like an insanity plea defense. The meds messed her up. Unfortunately a lot of people seem to equate empathy with wanting everyone to live while that has nothing to do with it, it's about being able to understand people's feelings. She understood his desire to die, therefore she has empathy. Anyway even if you think suicide wasn't the best option for him, it doesn't matter because he was an adult and it was his life, so he can end it if he wants to and there's nothing wrong with it.

Thats what the family said. And I'm pretty sure I read it. They were barely boyfriend and girlfriend, more like text buddies. Doubt they ever had sex.

>Suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary solution.
Want to know how I know that you have no idea what you're talking about?

Ok...
WHERE...
are you getting this? Source?

...where did you read it?

There's a big difference between understanding that someone wants to kill themeselves - And encouraging them to do so, especially when they are not capable of doing it on their own without the encouragement, which he was not.

Read the text messages on the night that he died, it's unsettling.

Of course the doctor is trying to make them go easier on her, I think sending her to a prison to share cell with someone that robbed a store is beyond retarded. But hey, 'murica.

You can't tell someone to murder someone because that's incitement, telling someone to commit a crime. Suicide is not a crime and also has no victim, therefore it's ok. It probably would have been smarter to just ignore him, but she had moral character and tried to help him out, and now she's being punished for it. She didn't act like a psychopath, she told him to die because he said that was the only way for him to be happy. And we don't know if she's going to jail until the appeal is over.

she looks like arya and cara at the same time

how is that? (not the guy that posted it but still wants to know what you have to say.)

>He said the only way for him to be happy was for me to pour boiling oil on him.

Wrong or not, she was a still being a fucking leech.

For a truly depressed person, life itself is the problem, and it may never go away as long as they live. I understand people are trying to help when they say shit like this but it really betrays their ignorance.

No you don't. If I get some kid not to go to college, against his family wishes, you don't punish me just to satisfy the family. That is not justice. Justice is when there is a victim of something, and then you punish the victimizer. No the assumption that I am making, is that the family would prefer their kid live, against his will to keep themselves happy.

On the internet just look it up.

>For a truly depressed person, life itself is the problem, and it may never go away as long as they live
>may never go away as long as they live
>may never go away
>may

Go be self important about your depression to people that give a shit. Or get back in the fucking truck you faggot.

Why is this news? Fucking retarded bullshit, just let her go for God's sake

so, lets say for example, a mother encourages her child to kill himself, offers him ideas how to do it, puts the knife in his hands, shows him how to cut, then when he is about to cross the line, she encourages him to go over the edge - life isn't going to get better she says, is that protected free speech?

Forehead? More like a fivehead amirite guys? lol!

Yup

Her hair shouldn't be pulled back to expose her bulbous forehead. Sweep it over to one side.

He had attempted to kill himself before by ODing, so he was definitely capable of going through with the actions that would lead to his death. Anyway the point was about her empathy, you haven't given any evidence that she lacked empathy, that would mean she ignored him or couldn't understand his feelings or something or didn't care about his feelings. You can say she didn't empathize with his family, knowing how sad they'd be about his death, but then why would she put his family's happiness above his own.

That would be murder. This was suicide.

>Carter: Well… I guess [that I am frustrated] just because you always say you are gonna do it but you don’t, but last night I know you really wanted to do it and I’m not mad. Well, I mean, kind of, I guess, just because you always say you’re gonna do it… but you don’t but last night I knew you really wanted to and I’m not mad.

Stop pretending that the guy really wanted to kill himself and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She literally encouraged him to do it when he had second thoughts.
Also learn the difference between a random guy online telling you to "kys" and your fucking girlfriend telling you to do it. But I guess you fedora wielding white knights will never even get close to a woman to know how that feels.

If we're making assumptions then the family would prefer he lived happily, and would have helped him to get there.

If I deprive you of a family member, justice is my punishment and restitution. Your example is stupid because it can be undone and is not a crime.

You can't bring people back to life. Michelle Carter deprived a family of their son.

dat forehead

No need for the carbon monoxide meme. I have a gun for when I decide it's time.

And in either case he lives without her intervention.

looks curiously like steve buschemi

I guess you have a point, but how many percent of the total amount of people who kill themselves does this apply to? But how do you research this?

If a person kills themselves, you will never know if they would be able to be happy in the future, they're throwing that chance away. Then again, if you want to kill yourself, that's fine with me. You decide what you want to do with you own life.