Post Malone

Is Post Malone worth listening to? I only know about him from h3h3, but Ethan and Hila seem to love his music. Ethan usually has great taste (at least in hip hop) so I'm thinking this guy has some good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_NS9Vd1sMA
youtube.com/watch?v=diIFhc_Kzng
youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs
youtube.com/watch?v=LsA84bXrBZw
youtube.com/watch?v=PmxtI5Ydr3A
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Tpji53lMM
youtube.com/watch?v=dmJefsOErr0
youtube.com/watch?v=bgKJiXf5KkY
youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw
youtube.com/watch?v=c4dvhxrsffI
youtube.com/watch?v=MqgtVpD328o
youtube.com/watch?v=mCYChsmqgYU
youtube.com/watch?v=xM_8OVMYZRI
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgFrX0Y8TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/3q2gsw/hes_a_hack_sam_hyde_of_milliondollarextreme_rips/cwbk3af/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about you make your own opinion

Bait

>Ethan usually has great taste (at least in hip hop
no he fucking doest

haha bad selfies on purpose am i right friends?

>Biggy
>J Cole
>Kendrick Lamar

t. numale

>j cole
>good taste

>jeremy cole
>kendrick
>good
die in a fire

It's the fupa meme

>tfw no Hila Kleiner gf
She is so fucking cute it hurts.

Just curious about Sup Forums's opinion since I'm usually a Sup Forumsack

im hardly a fan of his music but jcole isnt by any means a bad artist. i understand that its annoying to hear people who don't know what they're talking about say hes "the best rapper alive" but that doesn't mean we have to call him the polar opposite
also if you cant tell that he's baiting your retarded

He has awful taste in hip hop and Post Malone is dull as hell desu

He has like, two good club songs that don't bleed through his absolute lack of talent
Seems like a good enough guy personally though

>jcole isnt by any means a bad artist
>all his albums are half filler or are mediocre at best
>lastest project was a half assed sing about me im dying of thirst with less lyricism than the song and a less cohesive narrative
>dude raps about shit/poop/farting a lot, like an obscene amount even for a rapper
>steals nas flow and make it worse
dude he is a bad artist

Kendrick is literally brought up all the time on Sup Forums.

and for good reason because kendrick is the greatest rapper

You mean eminem

how tf do you only know post malone through h3h3? he's a literal FAMOUS artist haha & instead of asking about this guys music why not just fuckin check YouTube lol !!?!?!

sounds like ur just an out of touch nerd so dont bother and o listen to dream theater or something

j3w3s are cancer, stop watching them

I heard Stoney on Spotify and immediately went out and bought the CD. It's really good to listen to when you want to sit back and just chill out.

Well looks like reddit will never let me leave.

no posty sucks

h3h3 also sucks :-/ why is every popular youtuber 40 yrs old? he has the same humour as my gr 10 art teacher hes so boring.... youtube can do better than him

I like his album

doesn't make him good

Does Post Malone have the jewish hair twisties or is it just me?

this

youtube.com/watch?v=d_NS9Vd1sMA

would have been a better acoustic folk artist

Stoney is an ok album. I like Deja Vu, No Option, White Iverson, Fall Apart, and Too Young but the rest of the songs are forgettable.

woah

>J. Cole
>good

I think I just lost respect for Ethan there.

fucking hate this style of sing. the faux folk that girls would play in the late 00s with their ukelels

This is an AMAZING bait post

go to bed post

Friendly reminder that Ethan is a talentless hack who literally stole his entire style of comedy from Sam Hyde. Friendly reminder that Ethan has garbage taste in virtually everything art related (except MDE.) Post Malone's new album is really fucking good tho

Be nice to Ethan.

nah he's a fucking faggot

so is grimes

nah.

go back to your containment board then you fucking 12 year old

>guy asks for opinions on Post Malone
>you tell him to fuck off

Yeah it's his fault Sam's show got cancelled and his fault MDE isn't that popular after like 9 years of being on youtube. It's funny how petty and miserable Sam's fans are, Sam got a fucking T.V. show for christ's sake and he still managed to fuck it up. Ethan "stealing" Sam's style of comedy didn't make him successful, if he truly stole his style he would probably be sitting at about the same subscriber count as the MDE channel. Ethan's comedy is more accessible and wholesome, Sam's is derisive and very hit or miss.

listen to August 26 by Malone.

I don't care about his other stuff but congratulations is catchy as fuck

it's not a matter of success. Sam could've sold out back in 2012 doing fucking audible ads, podcasts, and leeching off of his other successful friends. it's the fact that Ethan straight up copied him.

>watches h3h3

kys man child

How the fuck is it possible like 2 weeks ago i went to the movies with some friends and the girl driving had this on loop on the way there and back to her house.

And even now i haven't been able to think about it even now, i don't like it i just want it out of my head.

why the fuck is Sup Forums full of underage redditor so fucking much?

even Sup Forumseddit isnt that bad

H3H3 is one of the best YouTubers.

Fuck off edgy douchebags in here.

Sup Forums used to love him. Sure his content isn't in his prime anymore but he made some classic hilarious satirical videos (Homeless pranks feat Filthy Frank, Vape Nation mocking vape users, Peep N Creep, Gamer Gear and many others not mentioning the exe ones) PLUS HIS PODCASTS ARE DOPE AF!

kys you absolute mess of a man

he makes literally youtube celebrity gossip and news videos. hes like tmz for youtubers. you're no better than a fat girl eating ice cream watching keeping up with the kardashians and crying you absolute joke

his content is literally toilet bowl tier shit. jake pauls content has more artistic merit than h3h3 and thats really saying something

>H3H3 is one of the best YouTubers.

you gotta be 18 years old to post on Sup Forums

Foot on the Devil's neck 'til it drifted Pangaea

youtube.com/watch?v=diIFhc_Kzng
youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs
youtube.com/watch?v=LsA84bXrBZw
youtube.com/watch?v=PmxtI5Ydr3A
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Tpji53lMM
youtube.com/watch?v=dmJefsOErr0
youtube.com/watch?v=bgKJiXf5KkY

Tell me you didn't fucking laugh when you first watched Vape Naysh

>The absolute state of Sup Forums
I don't care consider myself baited if it's the case.

throw yourself off a cliff immediately

literally what is your point

Vapelord detected.

>your average Sup Forums poster ladies and gentlemen

>Tell me you didn't fucking laugh when you first watched Vape Naysh

Literally no, he does sketch comedy and many types of videos, sometimes news and mocking dumb youtubers like The Paul Bros but so what? Fuck you. Ethan is a legend.

Don't lie, his videos are funny. Contrarian hipster bitch.

>jake pauls content has more artistic merit than h3h3 and thats really saying something

No IQ detected.

Dumb.

Idiot.

How is H3H3 not hilarious and original? Oh right he is.

IDIOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw

Tell me this isn't making you laugh so hard and goof and gaff and crap your pants. Retard.

Good Sup Forums h3h3 videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=c4dvhxrsffI
youtube.com/watch?v=MqgtVpD328o
youtube.com/watch?v=mCYChsmqgYU

Short one to show you the kek level Ethan can reach so you can judge him without saying lol tl;dw:
youtube.com/watch?v=xM_8OVMYZRI

Yeah he did make some pretty decent videos, but I'd say the last "good" vid he made was about 6 moths ago now,
and that vid was only good because it had Idubbz in it. The next good vid is about 6 months before that.
Their content is just so boring and safe now and the fact that Hila is in every vid just makes it even worse.
They've just gotten very lazy now.
is right.

>and the fact that Hila is in every vid just makes it even worse.
What the fuck? Hila is great.

>Literally no, he does sketch comedy and many types of videos, sometimes news and mocking dumb youtubers like The Paul Bros but so what? Fuck you. Ethan is a legend.
>Don't lie, his videos are funny. Contrarian hipster bitch.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha i really hope you're being ironic

>he's not an Hila Kleiner

McFucking Kill Yourself.

Eh, they're not in their "prime" they kind of fell off but they come out with the odd good video, Peep N Creep was good, so was the one where Ethan wore a diaper and shit himself after dissing Buzzfeed:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cgFrX0Y8TE

HurDur no you idiot, I've been subscribed for 2 years. Ever since I watched Gamer Gear and his collaborations with Papa Franku I subbed. His shit is great and genuinely funny. Fuck this bullshit hipster new h3h3 hate bandwagon. They're still great.

He mostly focuses on the podcast now. It's comfy as fuck

>Is Post Malone worth listening to?
No.

Fuck the fuck off. He's fucking trash.

>people hating on our fupa lord

Papa bless to the lovers, fuck the haters!

She is just not funny guys, I'm sorry I pointed that out to you, it must be very upsetting.
She takes up time away from Ethan and slows the pace down to a crawl when she talks.

OK to be fair that does sound pretty funny.

She has great dry humor.

>I get my music recommendations from a kike

kys

Debateable

What the fuck are you talking about? Ethan is ripping off Tim and Eric, not Sam Hyde.

>j cole
kys

> Ethan talking about something
> turns to Hila
> "what do you think about it Hila?"
> "eeeeeeemmmmmeeeaammm... nothing"
> cmon you must to have some thoughts on this"
> Hila says some obvious shit
> Ethan repeats it, trying to make it look like a great joke
> Ethan then coughs for 10 minutes
This is pretty much their every video now. I honestly don't know why Ethan puts Hila in front of the camera, she's so uncomfortable and shy.

this is some advanced bait, i like it, autists actually fall for it

Anything done by h3 after 2015 is trash.

Just because his cringy and weird doesn't mean he's trying to rip off Tim and Eric. Don't give him that much credit. He just ran out of ideas for jokes.

Exactly, I didn't mind when it was a short gag that they did like once every 3 vids and Hila was still behind the camera, but I swear to God it fills up like 50% of their vids now.

More right than Adolf Hitler.

Their podcast is good, but only because they have interesting guests.

Have you seen the comments on their videos or the twitch chat? She has thousands of beta orbiters. In one of their most recent PUBG twitch streams, they kept making her play and whenever Ethan would criticise her (she was absolute shit and couldn't even get the hang of left mouse click vs right mouse click), they'd complain and say he was treating her badly. It's really sad because she's not even attractive.

kys

>be Jewish
>make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

> she's not even attractive.
She's a beautiful and proud horse you cis scum, check yo privilege.

I'm not even surprised she has this kind of fans. H3H3 is now mostly reddit type of humor and old memes, so it will obviously attract this kind of people.

>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
I didn't know this what happened?

>posting the same post here and on Sup Forums

autism

he stole big guys video then when people called him out on it he added the little shout out in the description

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

then he talked shit on his reddit and big guy sam absolutely destroyed him on his own sub reddit. so funny

reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/3q2gsw/hes_a_hack_sam_hyde_of_milliondollarextreme_rips/cwbk3af/

A
hahahhahahaaa

hey ethan you fat jewish worm

>Hila

unrelated but every israeli i've ever met has either seemed really dumb or was actually really dumb, did the white phosphorous blow back into their own land or something?

How does Hila sound dumb?

"Jews are worse than muslims, because some jew called me a slut one time."
Hila "the wise" Klein

Dude he said that himself.

unfunny, moralfagging tryhard

from all those recent meme channels for underage hipsters that emerged, Idubbz is the only one thats actually funny

>Idubbz

idubbz is a cringe worthy faggot too

i dont disagree, but its a tad bit better than h3h3, filthy drank and whatever the edgy kids watch now

He said he's trying to be like Tim and Eric? Well that's even worse than I thought.
But it depends on when he said it, I can see how it could have been true 2-3 years ago.