Would you fuck her up the ass, mouth or pussy ? and why ?

would you fuck her up the ass, mouth or pussy ? and why ?

Yes. She's hot af.

now post moar

if you had to choose one, which would it be ?

How hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before this sad facebook faggotry becomes your best option?

Seriously, you lonely teenage spergs. Put your phones down for five minutes and try speaking to an actual human female, you socially-stunted embarrassments.

Mouth and pussy. Wait strike that, reverse the order.

lol... it's my girlfriend, i've just had this fetish of wanting to see her get fucked by someone else but been too scared of her response to actually tell her so i get off on this instead. even if this WAS a facebook thread why would you go into threads you hate ?

I'd definitely mount her ass and fuck her till she moaned. And the reason, is cause her ass looks like it'd be a hell of ride

would pound pussy. but mouth is tempting too

>pretending to be this fucking gay
you're not that chicks boyfriend, and likely never had a girlfriend.
i'm sureyou'll be plenty of mens bitches though
fucking faggot OP
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Really nice pussy on her

how about all of the above? I'd also kiss her mouth, eat her pussy, and eat her ass

In the ass, finishing in whichever one she wanted least.
If she wanted it in the ass least then in the pussy with the surprise painal finish.

she does do anal by herself, also always swallows. i'd really love to see another guy really give it to her. she's into rough sex but it's not really in my nature so i feel kinda bad about that

i'd cum in her ass all day long

can i fuck your gf OP?

Add because the neck tattoo makes her a fucking trashy whore

beimg sucked off with those tits out would be great.

Ass

I'd fuck her right in the pussy

i'd let you if she let you do it, she's not aware that i have this fetish though

one for the feetfags

No, nothing, no thanks. She bares the mark of the moron.

why don't you ask her?

ass spread pic?

chances of it ending bad are just too big imo, like if she isn't into it she might think i'm gross for wanting it and that's not good for the relationship. on the other hand if she is into it it also becomes tricky as it can be hard to keep such a relationship stable. i just have too many doubts

aw that sucks. Do you have Kik in case things change?