Jesus christ its amazing how quick 8 years goes. the older i get the more i realize how time flies

jesus christ its amazing how quick 8 years goes. the older i get the more i realize how time flies.

Im 28 and an 8 year presidency seems so short. No wonder there is so much turmoil in this country and its history, youre putting some new douschebag in office every other day with different policies and everything. nothing can ever get hashed out or really implemented correctly.

Im not saying the answer is a monarchy but how can we get something in between? I mean shit does anybody feel like this current system (by current I mean 200 years) actually is a good idea? its essentially something a bunch of dudes scribbled on parchment paper in a basement hurriedly cause they were pissed off at the british taxing them too high on their god damn marlboros and shit

pic related is what we may have to deal with because of it. fuck.

there's literally nothing wrong with the monarchies as long as you remind them that guillotines exist

well we still need checks and balances somehow

Our checks and balances would be my polearms and your polearms. Someone ain't doing their job right? Shit goes down and some heads get removed in public. Everyone wins.

they don't care what you call your puppet system

monarchy, democracy, republic

were talking about 2016 man, shits different technology wise

Shit is more fucked up in the UK than it in in the US. Do you know about zero hour contracts? There are ppl who have jobs in the UK and have to go to a food pantry to beg for free food cuz they can't get by. You know about the anti-homeless studs? They put spikes in the floor so homeless don't sleep on the ground.

Techno guillotines would suffice than?

that picture... thanks for the source/proof teddy. you fucker just leave us with your cryptic quote with no proof

im saying its easier to hide corruption and harder to uncover

it's taken out of context
he was referring to the political parties being tools used by a single entity to control people and the need for a new party

he probably loved his family and didn't want anything bad to happen to them

wrong. just plain wrong. there are many quotes from leaders throughout the ages that make this same cryptic warning

>wrong. just plain wrong.
you can go read it if you want to you know

the lifting of the veil will happen whether you want it or not. shill your little heart out.

i wonder what your excuse is for this picture

quote mining, he was referring to big businesses

They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.

Section I: “The Old Order Changeth”, p. 13

i dont trust any of these quotes anyway just because they have the picture of the guy in a faded black background and fancy text

might as well have him giving away his secret cranberry sauce recipe. who knows if its real

You could just google the shit yourself, retard.

lol well of course they own the big businesses it doesn't stop there

explain this one away shill

Wild guess: Communists

>communists
>highly efficient machine

SAID NO ONE EVER

Life is like a drag race. It starts of slow as you gradually accelerate. After 45 your breaks are cut and you have two feet on the accelerator.

One doesn't stumble into murdering hundreds of millions of people. Communism is the most efficient way of exterminating humans yet conceived.

dude they made nukes from turnips and vodka with no money