Sup Forums, what's the point of life? I don't mean like, why should I go on living should I kill myself blah blah blah...

Sup Forums, what's the point of life? I don't mean like, why should I go on living should I kill myself blah blah blah. I mean like, what is the point of the EXISTENCE of life? Bacteria, trees, ducks, and shit. And people, people too. But like why? What's the point? We're walking around (by we I mean everything that's alive), eating shit, fucking each other, looking at stuff. Why? What is this shit? I mean...I get survival and reproduction but what's the end game here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_and_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is no meaning in life, life is just a weird coincidence

don't worry, eventually we'll have responsibilities we can be occupied and identify with and all of those questions will not be relevant to your well-being

The point is to ascend to a higher level of consciousness and connection with All That Is. In this endevour, one finds purpose and higher meaning by ascribing to deeper moral and ethical codes that will serve to unify all people.

live
die
repeat

Does it matter? I mean if there is, cool I guess, but if not, we just got really lucky. Some crazy shit happened and we get to experience some of it.

Unfortunately we die.

But that's why it does matter. Because, if there is anything, anything at all behind the existence of life, it would be a hell of a thing to give them conciousness and understanding and then take their existence away from them. I feel like, either there is no point, and we die, or there is some point, and if there is, something happens to our concsiousness after we die.

I don't know how to spell contiousness.

you can't change without going through some shit. this is to change us. i don't know what for

You decide if life has a purpose, you choose if you want to do something great or just live day to day in nothingness just withering away until you eventually die.

I like cheeseburgers and muthafuckin Tacos
I like girlies with the pussy fried nachos
Chop chop chop and munch munch munch
I eat smelly pussy like I eat a late lunch
Obese is my dick, large with my balls
I look for dirty pussy still hanging at the malls
The food court sucks
Sweaty are my nuts
Going to the restroom
to see wassup!
Peeka fucking boo bitch, Swarm to my ass
Lick the hole dry bitch, don't try to pass
Licky licky licky and suck suck suck
I'm a fat fucking bastard who don't give a fuck!

Yes, but what is the actual question?

And then they demolished Earth.

>hurr durr we'll all become 5th dimensional beings one day!
no. we already are apart of all that is, as we are made up of the universe itself.
as it is we should simply strive for our own happiness, as that's all we can feel while we exist.

Who needs fucking bypasses anyway

there is no point to life its meaningless unless u put a meaning to it...anyway your a slave in this system but u dont relase it because you were born ito it you were born into this cult..drink take drugs kill your self slave do what ever the fuck you want no one cares

Nihilism is such an easy philosophy. You can justify your pathetic being, because 'nothing matters anyway'. I don't buy that, not for a second. Imagine for a second that you're in agony, you're being tortured. I doubt you will tell me that pain was meaningless, you can acknowledge the clear significance of that. Life itself is similar, it's a lot of suffering. And you have to justify that somehow, make it worth it. Do something with your life so you can look at yourself and see more than a pathetic faggot. Jesus Christ, you people. Earn your life, stop wallowing in your misery and do something about it. You'll see the meaning of life soon enough.

The point, my dude, you make up yourself.

If you don't feel like it, I can tell you the point is to serve me, and serve me well. Run a warehouse, write some code and march to victory when called.

That is, if you insist on being a slave.

The point of life is to increase entropy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_and_life
Or, y'know, something else, but who really knows.

bump

Nihilism

The point is whatever you want it to be -- that's it. We have, through our intelligence, the power to give meaning to things. Exercise it.

Imagine this, one day we find the point to existence. Maybe our reality is simulated by aliens beyond out ken and this is all an experiment. So what? What difference does it make from any other point? We don't have to follow that point. Guaranteed, some of us would be trying to circumvent it somehow. That's what I mean. It's literally whatever you make it.