twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>See flag

To be expected.

help Sup Forums

>gf knows a black couple
>they have a 3y old kid
>gf tell me yesterday she is a bit sad cause they just separated
who would have guessed ?

You could have been a halfway decent brother for starts.

Wait, saw the flag.

You are hopeless.

>that post
>that flag

>Germany

sign her up for a single mother training program

If this isn't bait, force her into an abortion and scrape the nigger runt out.

My sister married a white English man.
Together they have a beautiful blue eyed blonde haired boy.

With him and my 12 yo little sister about I won't feel so bad if I don't manage to reproduce, at least my genetics are being passed on in some form.

perhaps you need your sister to help you with something at the top of a stairwell...

hehehe glorious, kek

theres nothing you can do but wait and vote for afd

My condolescences.
Nothing, just nothing. Let this world ultimately fall and then be destroyed by the God. He promised to do it when there will be nobody left to save. Now it's about time.

My sister just got her first child with her german boyfriend isnt it nice to have no coalburners around?:^)

honor your sister

what a handsome man
your sister is lucky to score an alpha male

This. Make sure you keep the floor freshly cleaned, you don't want her to think you're filthy.

Your genetics aren't being passed on, you got conquered. It's the equivalent of a foreign tribe coming into your village stealing your sisters and daughters, and leaving you there as a cuck to die without reproducing

Cut off all contact. To be honest, I'd flip out and beat the shit out of both of them. But I'm a Bavarian.

Well, he doesn't look like a nigger too much.

Maybe he will make her happy and be a good father.

You will still have half-niggers niece/nephew

wish her good luck

Seems like a nice guy. Why don't you give him a chance?

as i've seen it most of them look nice but when the hafling is spawned he's probably gonna run for it.

Keep avoiding sister like you have been

>a fucking 9/10
>gets knocked up by a monkey

why

>didnt see sister for years

that explains a lot. did she want to piss off you or your dad?

don't see her for rest of your life - it's gonna help

>Sister marries a spic
>We get drunk one night and he tells me how much he despises niggers

Everything turned out better than expected.

Endlöse sie.

Celebrate because now you're an uncle! Congrats, user.

>didn't see my sister for years

>doesn't maintain a relationship with close family member

This is degeneracy. Maybe if people had a sense of loyalty to their family society wouldn't be disintegrating at such a rate.

Shame her and tell her to never come back to the family lol

Buy her some bandages and plasters, when she asks why you gave her them, just say "you will find out soon enough, but don't worry, I'm your brother and will be there for you when you realise your mistake!"

Well the divorce rate in general is pretty high.

I doubt he's going to pull some "not without my baby" shit, she should be able to get some idea of the guy's character.

#REKT

He looks successful, something you probably aren't.

...pay the toll, etc.

My sister had a halfnig at 17. Learned her error and had four white kids. Mistakes do happen and people can learn from them.

>maintaining a close relationship just because they're family

Family is just something life throws on your back without your choice in the matter. You owe your loyalty to those who love and respect you, regardless of blood.

There are three types of coalburners.

Slut who everyone fucked, so no onwards to settle with her. Hence why the nigger gets sloppy seconds

Ugly or landwhale

Special snowflake "tolerant" cuckess who think she's fighting "racism". This one is your sister, OP. Shes a special snowflake who likes to post over emotional, greyscale and edited pictures on social network, to show how "tolerant" she is.

She is actually the worst kind of coalburner

>but what should I do?

Nothing. She's lost goods anyway.

I know that ypu Germans and swedes are being bred out of existence at an alarming rate.

the fact you're from deutschland im surprised you're surprised about this

your a disgrace and should disown her

Curb stomp the stupid savage monkey subhuman nigger beast's teeth in the ground. Cut off his nuts with a hot butter knife, brand him like the cattle he is and watch his flesh burn. Pour boiling water over his face and cut out his tongue. And slap your whore sister for coming close to that nigger. Get a coat hanger

Judging the photos you posted, do you really think the man looks like a nigger? lol. Also:
>Married;
>Looks successful;
>Probably living at a nice area;
>Clearly can afford the nice stuff.

I'd rather have my sister married to said nigger than to pic related.

Fuck you. They share my blood and shared the same womb from which we came. That's reason enough to kill for them and defend them to the death.

I'm the most tacos person I know and even I know blind racism is bad for a society. There are black people and there are niggers. Only life experiences can allow you to see the difference. Even the halfnig knows that and doesn't subscribe to nigger culture.

>I'm the most tacos person I know
Tell me more, user...

>had four white kids
Not if nigger DNA got left in her system.

You need to cuck him. Yes, you need to fuck your own sister. You can do this with the we're reconnecting after so long spark of longing to see each other again, but you only have maybe a week window before her cunt loses the refound novelty of your person.

If she's corrupt enough to fuck a nigger, she's corrupt enough to fuck her brother.

>didn't see my sister for years
This is your fault you idiot. She's family so you should have looked out for her.

Lol goddamned fone always changes racist to tacos. Still even if I was tacos I stand by my statement.

All this talk of nationalism yet someone's sibling makes a mistake they realm dont regret because that "mistake" has grown into one of the best of us and I am to disown her for being plentiful in melanin? Fuck that noise. We're family first American second and free third.

That's not a 9/10, she's a 5 at best.

>tfw my step-sister and cousin are both coalburners
>tfw they both have burnt offspring

Having children with those guys would still result in healthier, more intellegent children then if she committed bestiality.

google for some poison

be happy for them or don't.

if you don't care, don't reign on their parade. just leave her be then. there's nothing wrong with that.

What a cuck response.

atleast you're not american or that nigga would have left your sister a single momma, he looks like an okay caring guy. Your sister's a coal burner and it's too late to fix her, so just deal with it. If she's happy with her AWFUL decision let her live her life.
But if he does eventually leave do tell her that she fucked up a long time ago.

I'll take your other sister mate.

Watch Ali: fear eats the soul

NadinexMarvin

Find some stairs.

Kill her.

Kill the abomination, and re-impregnate your sister

it's your fault for abandoning your sister. Women need guidance from their male relatives. Also,at least he;s not an arab or a turk.

I did the same thing with my sister after I found out she's with some loser Mexican who sells marijuana to get by. There's nothing of value to be found in race-traitors. They're myopic and selfish people who are incapable of making good decisions.

>burnt offspring

Get pic attached made into a t-shirt and give it to them for their birthday

She's shamelessly actively participating in the genetic annihilation of your people, you can't forgive this disown her.

Jamal just wants some ficki ficki

That means your parents succeeded. You achieve nothing biologically. You consume resources which could have been spent on your successful siblings

Nigel nailed it. This sad whore is virtue signalling her own extermination.

>Look at me!!
>I have blotted out my genes forever!!!

Did the white guy who knocked up your sister at 17 hang around?

Hire their photographer. Jesus those are great pictures.

You seem like a reasonable fellow

Regarding health, perhaps. But when it comes to intelligence, not really. I don't support miscegenation, but if she couldn't find a better partner, that also tells a lot about the current situation of German men.

There's nothing you can do about it, and it's her life to do what she wants with it. Maybe you should be worried about having your own european children.

No. That was kinda the point. The white kids came from the white man she married at 23

He should cut her nose off afterwards and make her eat her mischling forced abortion.

Also what part of halfnig did you miss? It was a nigger at 17 hence him leaving.

revenge her, gas the nigger

Nothing. You haven't seen her in years. Why bother now? Face it, you don't know shit about her and the situation she's in, and it really doesn't matter what you think or believe in. You'd sound like a real maniac if you got in contact with her just to tell her that she isn't living her life the way you want her to. LMAO

Umad?

This. You don't fight cancerous individualism by clinging to cancerous people just because they're family.

This is why I'm glad I don't have sisters. I'm Mexican so we're technically mixed but it would still suck to see her with a nig.

>>Sister marries a spic
>some rape seed chinky moor
>better than expected
Low standards and disgusting.
Enjoy your genetic dead end.

>had a halfnig
All her resulting offspring also have nigger DNA.
This proves she has no decision making skills and is attracted to baboons.
>someone actually married the sloppy seconds of some nigger
>he did it in his prime youth at 23
>white cuck raising a halfnigger

My oldest step sister has a 1 year old baby nigger. Last June is when the demon was born, the dad was your average nigger: had no job, 23 and not even graduated high school. The baby's name was also nigger descent: Alaiysha or something like that.

Last August, my parents were going to our state fair, so I had to take care of the house. My oldest step sister, and 2 other step sisters and the nigger stayed. They didn't take care of jack shit, left baby bottles everywhere, and smoke weed everyday. I called my mom to tell her I can't take care of this shit anymore, so step dad had to come home and watch the house for 2 nights.

The nigger life style can affect the ones close to you, so watch it.

There is nothing more delicious than tormenting coalburners once they break up with their nigger boyfriends.

>Oh, he looks just like you.
>Who's the father?
>Hey kiddo, did your dad ever teach you how to catch a ball?
>I think having a father in the picture is very important.
>Well, at least he looks like you.
>Did you adopt?

Do the only thing you can do, board up their crack house and or government apartment then burn it to the ground. You will thank me further down the road.

Forgot to add, the nigger is not around of course, and my oldest and youngest step sister went to stay at their moms house because this house is too strict, even though my parents just want them to stop smoking weed. I think she's pregnant, idk she barely contacts us

Do you know what a merci kill is?

Kill them both. You don't want to be known around as a brother of a race-traitor nigger-lover. Five years after murder you'll be able to make incredible innuendos on how misgenation results in horrible consequences.

They sound like a couple of cunts that are "finding themselves".

By that I mean they're getting their 500 miles of "Mr. Right". at least 200 of those miles are going to be nigger.

>wow. wat do?

Work hard. You are going to be supporting a nigger nephew all the way through college or prison.

You son't have a sister user.

Hes only mullatto, what's your problem?

Black men are just better lovers overall, white men should step aside and let real men take care of business.

Of course eternal Anglo can't into ethnic purity. Roman-Saxon-Jute-Danish-Norwegian-Norman rapebaby.

Nordic looking women are always starving for warm African semen inside of them.

This.

It's terrible, man. Nigger influences of today about smoking weed and fucking shit up made them become worse. Hell, the youngest sister talks in emojis now on Facebook, it's horrendous

people do separate, I'm afraid. Be they interracial or otherwise. People, separate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing