A
N
I
A

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHs4adiK0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=O7fRGsjZe2I
rs.n1info.com/a245171/Vesti/Vesti/Haradinaj-u-Pristini-Srbija-je-neprijatelj-Hrvatska-uzor.html
politico.eu/article/juncker-says-trumps-anti-eu-talk-could-lead-to-new-balkan-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oooooo te TIFSA MOTRE XDDD TSIFSA PIDI XdDd

tl;dr of happenings in Macedonia?

youtube.com/watch?v=pHs4adiK0Q8 albanian becomes head of parlamentu

youtube.com/watch?v=O7fRGsjZe2I gruevist hooligans bash into the building and chimp out

Tl dr u should invade

Why do you want Serbia to lose more land?

U will

Not them.

KEK, I was in Tirana recently, you guys should really calm down with capital that poor and dirty also you should tell your minions to stop with all the LARPing

rs.n1info.com/a245171/Vesti/Vesti/Haradinaj-u-Pristini-Srbija-je-neprijatelj-Hrvatska-uzor.html

That seems implausible. Now go to the other thread since this was made later

No
Tsifsapidi

>Greek surnames

come to your senses people, we are all in the same shit, we are poor unsatisfied and 90% would like to go and live somewhere else.
First my Serbia is getting depopulated rapidly. So called independent Kosovo is now a criminal "state" filled wit drug dealers and smugglers and it will never become a stabile country. Macedonia is confuzed and underdeveloped . Albania is getting depopulated too and is also underdeveloped/criminal state. Now if we all start talking bussiness (there is no room for racism in bussiness) we can get our shit together and make a living. This culture of war is gonna get us nowhere.
I know what my people lost. And i know that UK/DE/usa are responsible for everything that happend in the balkans in the past hundred years.

Albanians, Kosovars, MacedAlbanians take a note - They(eu&usa) will turn against you when they see fit.

Serbs once had support of usa (it was in time of SFRJ) they pumped more than 60 billion $ into our country. They invested in education, industry, army & everything else...

30 years after that they started a war in SFRJ and after that bombed the shit out of Serbia

Think about that.
Because youll be in our place soon enough. They have no friends.
Only interest

>tumblr

[Intro:]
Aha, ayo
Who would've thought that a white boy would bring hip hop back?
Yo, I do it for the real hip hop you know what I'm sayin'?
Fuck Drake, real hip hop

[Verse:]
I'm a spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical individual spiritual miracle individual
Skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and illest to killest the skill is the realest
I'm the realest of the realest
I'm bringin' real hip hop back don't you ever forget it
Fuck Lil Wayne and the government's corrupt
Fuck the government cause I don't give a fuck
I'm the realest in the game cause I'm underground
Fuck that mainstream shit cause I don't give a fuck
I'm a spiritual lyrical miracle lyrical spiritual illest of miracle lyricals flippin' and dippin'

[Hook:]
Real hip hop, don't you ever forget it
It's that underground shit, it's the white boy that said it
Real hip hop, don't you ever forget it
It's that underground shit, it's the white boy that-

GREATER A..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reminder that Albania needs to be glassed

They know it,just annex your shit country and get muzzis back to where they came from.Only way to save EUROPA

This thread is really unconfortable.

what cruel experiments did Nazis do to him

>tfw you will never have this low body fat and god tier definition

why live mates

>Because youll be in our place soon enough. They have no friends.
>Only interest
Yup
Falling into the trap is much more plausible though. We are in the Balkans after all.

politico.eu/article/juncker-says-trumps-anti-eu-talk-could-lead-to-new-balkan-war/

>tfw you will never have gyno while looking like a real skeleton

The Necrons are invading

ajde bre

this is what the average non-Transylvanian city looks like