Anyone here think they can debate me? I've destroyed every board here already, back for a second round...

Anyone here think they can debate me? I've destroyed every board here already, back for a second round. I don't care what topic you choose, or whatever cheat tools you need. I have more knowledge in my brain than the internet. I'll utterly pulverize anyone here.

Side note

>pic relate is my great grandfather good luck buffoons.

Explain why op is such a faggot

Why do we need a government?

idk guy kinda looks like he sucked a decent amount of cock

so now that we are getting more woke, when will neat technologies be more available?

I think the problem in Jerusalem is unsolvable unless you destroy everything of value there to either the jews or the muslims, or annihilate either of the sides to the point where they cannot fight. Peace is unobtainable. Prove me wrong

Traps are gay.

Prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't.

Niggers

>'I have more knowledge in my brain than the internet. I'll utterly pulverize anyone here.'
>'more knowledge'
mfw winning a debate doesn't prove that you have 'more knowledge' than the opponent.

>op's a trolling bitch whore
>who says he's quite the brain
>between his ears is nothing more
>but a seven-coiler freshly lain

Tesla wasn't your gr grandfather, he didn't have any children, fucktard.

Checked

Lmao

SS grade 3 Vegeta could beat Perfect Cell in the right circumstanes.
Prove me wrong.

Yeh Bro, im so Alpha I shit Bricks and fuck Betas in they're B-Hole (tha's beta hole btw) wit h my A-Cock (alpha cock keep up beta) when im done I slap the balls to proof I am mpore alpha then they. thy cri "bro how so alpha" which I do reply. long year of expieren and lerning dum bet cuck

Nope traps are scientifically not gay because they were born with a feminine mind. The straight male that is attracted to the trap is not gay either as he is only attracted to the feminine qualities of the trap. Shemales and CD are gay for sure but trap = trans = not gay
Boom one down, who gets it next?

Fuck you

The Sup Forumsretheren await your reply to this fact which calls into question your very existence.
Faggot.

Do you think it was a good idea for the Basque separatist group Eta to call a cease fire?

Why can't atheists define athesism?

>femenine mind
>scientifically
Fuck off back to huff post, Bill

Tesla?

Ha. I'll raise you Von Braun. Beat that faggot.

Learn how to spell dipstick!

The alt-right is the other side of the same coin. They both have harmful ideas of the future

Yeh Bro, im so Alpha I shit Betas and fuck Bricks in they're B-Hole (tha's Brick hole btw) wit h my B-Cock (brick cock keep up alpha) when im done I suck they're balls to proof I am mpore alpha then they. thy cri "bro how so alpha" which I do reply. long year of expieren and lerning dum bet cock

OP here fags, guess I should inform you my IQ is 184 and I'm not wasting my time on these regurgitated diuretic diabetic diseased topics you small brains are throwing at me. Let's talk about physics, string theory shall we?

Bullshit

I like anything with strings. So i can weave them into a rope. Which can be used to make a noose. That i hope you hang yourself with.

We are living in a computer stimulation says Bogstrom, what say you?

Should bestiality be legal?

Can any of your punitive mind be used in a practical way in the real world, or are you doomed to be a pretentious and useless drain on society?

How about we discuss "M Theory" instead?

Yeh Beta, im so Bro I shit Alpacas in they're B-Hole (tha's buck hole btw) wit h my A-Cock (bro cock keep up bro) when im done I milk the T to proof i am mpore beta then they. thy cri "alpha are beta" which I do reply. long year of expieren and lerning hard alpha cuck

Why didn't Greece annex Constantinople from the Ottoman empire after WW1?

When will you accept that Einstein was dead wrong and that Jews control reality with their fake physics?

when you suck my dick bitch

~OP

>184
>IQ doesn't go past 150
OP confirmed for lying retard.

How much are the Rosthschilds paying you to perpetuate Jew physics?

explain that haircut

Just because your great grandad invented electric cars doesn't make you smart

Debate with me* Common mistake. You lose.

Lol isn't that picture some chess master?

The Game.
Congrats. You just lost.

*tips fedora with katana*
This day is yours, my friend

nigga i will beat your ass to a pulp. where you at faggot? i'll meet you in 15 minutes anywhere in the country and pulverize your candy schoolboy ass.

Sure

>2017
>Still plays The Game

reckt bomb

Alright let's go. Quantum foam is BS do you agree? Also I wonder if you think a Planck length is infinite distance ie huge

your rlly think his grandpa is elon musk?

its Nikola Tesla you idiot

Why do you even think you can surpass all the fucking data stored in the internet and which btw is also being constantly updated every single second with more data than you could humanly process during your entire life?

The internet won't be much to look at once it's purged of all wrongthought.

And more importanty, what makes you think that you're smarter than me? a completely random stranger on the internet who has no idea of who his grand father is?
Oh and I'm forgetting bout this one:
What the fuck where you smoking when you decided that it was on your capabilities to beat on debate a forum in which a community of humans beheaves on hive mind style simply to calcinate to death with the roasting method and troll people in the most unimaginble ways a single organism could think bout?

We all know Kim Jong-un will nuke Jerusalem first to become the first and last Supreme Leader. He knows that is the only way his name will live forever.

you still didn't answer

I never say it was reliable informtion for work, just random trivial data which you have no knowloedge about nd someone who wants to debate on that trivial data could have some knowledge about it leaving you disqualified for such engagement.

fuck you the game is lit

ENTP here. If you are an atheist, play devil's advocate and argue for God.

trap lover detected

Tesla never had any kids. Not saying op is a fag. But he deff wants to suck some cock.

You're a fag.

Still waiting for OP to prove anything

Tesla died virgin motherfucker

If you're going to go out of your way to set up a troll, at least have a pay off that's more involved than one or two replies, faggot

Now I see 2020
Be prepared

For decades Palestinians, including the PLO, PFLP, PA, and Hamas have agreed to the two state solution that is in turn supported by virtually the entire rest of the planet including the UN and every NGO in existence. At every peace talk Israel refuses to accept the '67 borders, which already include a shitload of land they obtained in the '48 ethnic cleansing. They instead propose absurd deals where they have 92% of Palestine and leave the Palestinians in bantusans with no control over their imports and exports. Crucially, U.S support is the only thing that allows Israel to completely ignore the international consensus and peace treaties such as that offered by President Sadat in 1971 that would have ceased Israeli settlements in the Sinai and in turn Egypt would have a full peace treaty. If you look at the UN security council and general assembly voting record, it has been Israel and the U.S that have rejected peace in favor of expansion at literally every turn. As for Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, Israel had banned essentially all men from praying there and installed cameras in such in an incredibly inflammatory move that is part of a long history of Israel attempting to destroy and remove the mosque-one of the holiest sites in Islam. In fact, when they occupied the mosque illegally in 2000 it set off the second intifada. Provocations like this are dumb and serve no purpose other than an attempt at expansion.

Summer child detected.
Games been dead since 09, buckaroo.

So, you are his great grandchild huh? Does that make you 1/8th pigeon?

tesla never had kids faggot