Why?

Why?

>it's real
HE DOES IT AGAIN

gotta remove christianity from the thoughts of goyims op, that's why

Because he was caught saying bad things about gods chosen people so he must be punished.

There's no way Mel doesn't browse Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums

Mel's absolutely bonkers and I love him for it.

are you an antisemite, user?

epic Sup Forums for the win invented and holds a monopoly on antisemitism

Of course I am.

Oh wow it's not like antisemitism has existed for centuries

I mean after the holocaust I can see why the Jewish people are sensitive. It's also why they are so empathetic and at the forefront of civil liberties. Also as a Christian I do get offended when someone insults the people who through Jesus gave me the gift of eternal life.

What's the context to this?

What the fuck kind of thought goes into the decision to have a pubic conversation with Glenn Beck? What could this do other than hurt you?

Mels got like 50 kids right?

There's blood in his line left, hopefully hit sons take up the based gods mantle when hes gone

5 shekels were deposited in your account.

BAD GOY
BAD
GOY

>I mean after the holocaust I can see why the Jewish people are sensitive

The holocaust that never happened

>It's also why they are so empathetic and at the forefront of civil liberties.

They are doing this so they don't get singled out for the shit they're pulling, like they were in Germany. If everything is a minority and people are divided on so many different minorities then there's no majority

>Also as a Christian I do get offended when someone insults the people who through Jesus gave me the gift of eternal life.

As an orthodox Christian go fuck yourself, Jews killed Jesus, they hate Jesus, they also shit in, and burn down churches as a past-time in Israel

Gr8 b8 m8

>gave me the gift of eternal life
lmao

stop memeing, he's our guy. Of course he browses

He's a crazy anti-semite, user. What makes you think there's a rational thought in his head?

What did he say that was crazy?

>hollywood finally gives him another chance
>lets him direct some oscar-bait ww2 film about a christian pacifist starring andrew garfield
>film gets good early reviews
>mel immediately starts insulting jews again

christ, he'll never learn
what a fucking retard

> Holocaust never happened
That will be news to those Germans we made bury the bodies they didn't cremate and the ream's of first hand accounts.
You are a disguating coward, a half man and a alt right faggot.
> Jews killed Jesus
I had no clue Pontius Pilate was a Jewish name.
Also Fuck your idol worshipping soulless religion.I need no one to stand between me and my God.

What did he say about Christians?

>I had no clue Pontius Pilate was a Jewish name.

Did you have any clue he acted on demand of the ((((people))))?

I believe he blamed Jews go all the wars in the world and to of his daughter she was going to be raped by N words.

>the Holocaust never happened

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH GERMANY SACRIFICED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN? UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT

Pontius Pilate gave the Jews the choice between saving Jesus and saving a known murderer, and they demanded the latter

And which of those do you assert is crazy?

Crucifixion was a Roman punishment, carried out by the Romans. The Jewish people were powerless hostages in their own lands trying to survive

The passion play was made up by a nun during the plagues and its historical value is basically nil. It drives a narrative that the jews killed Jesus by some popular vote.

They're making shit up now

All of it. Jewish people are the chosen of God. My church even supports a platoon of IDF soldiers with clothes, gifts etc because we recognize God's commandment to ways protect the Jewish people and in return God will give America his blessing

>Rational criticism of Christianity: fine
>Rational criticism of Islam: mostly fine
>Rational criticism of Hinduism: fine
>Rational criticism of Buddhism: fine
>Rational criticism of Judaism: ???

>That will be news to those Germans we made bury the bodies they didn't cremate and the ream's of first hand accounts.

It wasn't that the Germans killed Jews, its just that they didn't let them live because of severe rationing of food and medicine.

Makes sense to me IMO, Jews are annoying as fuck.

This. Romans killed Jesus. Then when Romans stole Christianity and corrupted it, they scapegoated the Jews as part of their power grab.

Antisemitism by itself is irrational and stupid.

He's just standing up for his beliefs. Clearly this proves the jewish control over media in the states. Someone needs to break it.

What do you think about Jewish nepotism?

Why are the jews such whinny people?
You can't say anything without having them call you antisemite

i see nothing wrong with this. they fucked him, because they didn't like the movie, because they were jews.

>9gag memes: I get them
>Reddit memes: I get them
>Minion memes: I love them
>Senegalese Origami Mailing list memes: ?

watch religulous

Look past the messiah-unjustly-abused narrative found in every religious text and try to derive some objectivity from the story. Pontius Pilate was the governor and the Judeans posed no threat to him. Yes, at passover he respected the tradition of freeing a criminal but why he would prosecute Jesus in the first place because the locals told him to? He was probably doing it because of the political thread Jesus faced and him encouraging tax officials to resign.

Except all of those groups go equally batshit if anyone criticizes them, no matter how rational it is.

Nice dubs, user.

Or because Jesus was offending an entire religion and a civil war would've broken out.

>Hmm, resigning tax men or thousands of unhappy citizens - as rabid as muslims - I wonder what lead him to kill a man?

>rational criticism of Christianity: fucking Jews/atheists/liberals insulting the religion America was built on!
>rational criticism of Islam: fucking right wingers and their bigotry!
>rational criticism of Hinduism: not in mainstream thought other than certain groups protesting the caste system of Nepal
>rational criticism of Buddhism: no in mainstream western thought because it's about Buddhists not following the laws of non violence in certain ethnic conflicts in SEA
>rational criticism of Judaism: fucking right wingers bigotry

Drop the victim complex you whiny cunt

I can't believe that's real. The dumbass was finally making a comeback and then he says shit like this? Like fuck man the Jews don't even have to try to fuck with you when you're already this stupid.

>corrupted a jewish sect

based romans

>Judeans posed no threat to him
The Jews were extremely unruly in the ancient era and fought multiple wars of rebellion against the Romans.

>Every mass killing in history besides the Holocaust has claim from found graves, bones, other proof
>The holocaust has no physical proof
>Literally impossible to burn 6 million jews
>The amount of jews that were killed actually differs greatly and the method that they were killed differs greatly from testimony to testimony of "Survivors" in the SAME camps.

The Holocaust never fucking happened. Sure, a lot of jews died, but no where near 6 million. Not even fucking close; Maybe 10% of that.

news flash:
there will always be someone with more power than you

instead of bitching and whining and then getting upset wen your career's ruined, maybe just focus on your so-called art?
this is the same shit as those tumblrinas who get mad when they get fired for calling their boss a sexist shitlord

like what the fuck did they expect?

We made that happen by bombing supply lines.

You're welcome world.

When a minority does badly, it's because they're violent savages. When a minority does well, it's because they're schemeing nepotists.

Are you also going to say the disproportionate rates of Jews winning science awards are based on nepotism?

>Jews killed Jesus
But Jesus getting caught was part of the plan

not to mention there were not even 2 milion jews in the whole motherfucking europe

> Glenn Beck fired from mainstream TV
> free to do whatever he likes
> still a cuck

>mfw Christians believe in the 144,000
>mfw Christians don't bother to read their own doctrine and fail to realize that they'll be in the slums of Heaven
>mfw Christians get cucked in their own religion

t. jew

>get thrown out of every single society
>irrational and stupid

>mfw Christians don't bother to read their own doctrine and fail to realize that they'll be in the slums of Heaven

not a Christian, is this something in Revelations?

Really makes me pontificate

Jews are very intelligent, which doesn't make them any less nepotistic.

Scheming nepotism doesnt explain that picture? Please offer your rebuttal

Science awards decided by whom? What religion or race or tribe are the judges?

Thanks for proving my point.

Aidan Gillen: Pilate
Alon Abutbul: Judas
Tom Hardy (in mask): Jesus

I need this so bad, Sup Forums

Like another shoah right?

Yes and the Catholic church keeps count. e.g. those who are sainted are a part of the 144 000.
Also the Jehovah's Witnesses.

>memeing to avoid thinking
your idiot is showing again user

Didn't know Swedes are Jews

>Also the Jehovah's Witnesses

I thought we were talking actual religions here, not Amway religions like LDS

Must be pretty fucking dumb, there's jews in every nation, yes Jewish Swedes

Swedes are worse than Jews, tbqh

The only reason I mentioned the Jehovah's Witnesses is because its a prominent feature of their religion.

Heaven has a hierarchy depending on how well you do during life, and is extremely similar to Islam in this regard.

I.E. if you're "cavalier" about Christianity and your service to God, you'll be in the favelas.

Yes, it's in Revelation.

Also 144,000 sons of Jewish tribes, based in nothing but their heritage, not their individual merits, are "sealed" in the best part of Heaven that nobody else is allowed in.

It's also worth noting that there are degrees of Hell, too, which are in far more detail because the Bible is the epitome of fearmongering. Aside from how you get into Heaven and what you can do to acquire higher rankings, the only actual description of Heaven is written by John from a dream he had, whereas Hell is described in great detail by God himself. The Lake of Fire is the hardest to gain access to.

Thanks, God

Well he's right, reducing Passion to it's anti-semetic roots is a disservice to a film that dared to be different with authentic languages

The Catholics keep track of their 144? In Christianity it's just 144,000 Jews from B.C. or something, ordained by God instead of Popes, of course.

good thing it's all a fiction, then :^)

How many of them are on Nobel Committees? Is the Norwegian government full of Jews too to give their own kind Abel Prizes?

>Mfw edgy holocaust deniers in this very thread even though the Nazis admitted it

>keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

I dont know maybe you can go inspect their foreskins for me

Jews fucking forced them to admit it

Only if you're a Protestant cuck obsessing over your torah and "Christian Zionism"

Read the gospels

Kind of like the Palestinians

Yes, user, the Norwegian government is full of Jews. That what you wanted to hear?

You guys are fucking embarrassing. Not in the way you want to be either.

The Nobel prizes for instance. The Nobel prizes are nominated by prominent researchers including past Nobel prize winners to the Royal Swedish Academy. The Royal Swedish Academy then shortlists it to 300 candidates and sends them to the Nobel committee which consists of the staff of five different Scandinavian universities for each award, e.g. the working body of Karolinksa Insisutet chooses the Nobel prize in medicine.

The burden of proof is on you say it's caused by nepotism but in some cases it's just mathematically unlikely. Jews are in the United States just 2% of the population, to exert a control in a committee they'd have to be the majority which is very unlikely and begs the question how they even got there. It's also incredible how nepotism allows Jews to make up slightly under a third of chess grandmasters.

99% of them are memeing though
I refuse to believe that people can be so stupid
"The Holocaust Didn't Happen" = "We was kings in Egypt and shit"

>Hey you can either save this murderer cunt or a guy accused of apostasy for healing sick dudes
>FREE DA MURDERER
>Jew's totally innocent
The implication is the Roman state and Jewish people are both fucking assholes really

>past Nobel prize winners

so Jews then?

This might be believable if only a few Nazis were captured after the war, or maybe if some had courageously stood up in court and shouted to the world about the supposed attempt to silence them. But hundreds testified regarding the Holocaust, in trials dating from late 1945 until the 1960s.

>every ruling body is full of Jews who got there through nepotism because every ruling body is full of Jews

See the issue?

100% of Jews are Jewish. Makes you think.

also good luck calling General Dwight Eisenhower a stooge, he witnessed it himself.

How? If you were sentenced to death why would you be a faggot about it? Exact same pathetic mentality the Jews who dug their own graves knowing they'd get a bullet in the back of the head showed, literally a cuck mentality on both sides in WW2

>Holocaust never happened, da joos are lying!
>Solution is holocaust of all jews
Is Sup Forums really that stupid?

Good enough for me. Let's get 'em!