Dubs decides? will post screenshots

Dubs decides? will post screenshots

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-pony-cum-jar-project?utm_term=.jyLVOAvPe#.fv3GmerZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off with this preteen cringe, you lonely schoolboy sperg

Tell them you miss them too.

they literally want to hang out with you because you're sexless to them

Sometimes I wish I were a cat. Ever since Starfox Adventures, Krystal fascinated me and I tried to find my fursona. It took me many years, but I ultimately figured I had to be a kitty. As a child, I would relieve myself in the sandbox and scratch adults who I didn't like. In my teen years, I began using my paychecks to pay for my first REAL fursuit. I'd been using bathrobes and Brookstone Axent Wear Cat Ear LED Headphones. Finally, I could look how I felt. I started going to conventions, spending time with people like me. I made some of my best friends in this crowd. I only wish I could have Krystal all for my own. My precious Vixen... one day she shall be mine.

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-pony-cum-jar-project?utm_term=.jyLVOAvPe#.fv3GmerZk

rerolling

I really want to get this, so rerolling again

Some WinRAR up in here!!

You fucking retard

lemme eat das puss

Threesome?

thats some weird shit

Send nudes pls

Tits or gtfo

Roll

i'm on a fucking imageboard that people and people are telling me to say shit send help

Hail Satan

If you can remind me what them titties look like then maybe I'll consider it

roll

roll

reroll

Roll

goddamnit rolling

1 more reroll

I wish I could have fucked hitler. What about you?

roll

roll

i think you're cute now show me some tits

This is now a get thread

this one didn't count
it was meant for

I'll show you my dick if you show me yours

im dead

You dumb nigger thats the point of this thread.
I fucking hate when newfags show up and get excited about dubs.
Fucking cancer.

Sick winrar

im dating a trap now

win

Let's cut to the chase. Let's have some serious oral.

ever tried anal with a blender?

You're a Shiite Muslim!

Nudes pls

guys, slow down. Let OP catch up with all these dubs.

Roll

Lemme see that big old donkey clit you've got hanging down there babe

this stupid.

roll

are you a nigger lover?

seriously, OP has a LOT of dubs to go through. Just hold off on rolling for TEN FUCKING SECONDS so that we can see the damn results and MAYBE come up with responses so that it's not just random spam.

I want you to tongue my hole

show me some titties !!

Winarrr

This, nigger.

Either op pussied out or the bitch stopped talking to him

I want to ruin your holes all night long

Roll

or people can't respond instantly. Give OP a moment to breathe.

No

i am being observed by many people right now

reroll

lel its not hard to see two digits then type a sentence. u r retard.

>profanity in every reply

What a catch.

I meant for HER to reply.

First time in this sort of threads?

Baby I miss you so much too. But for right now, you need someone to drive you far away from your house as soon as possible. I know this sounds fucking crazy of me to say this but please just leave your house and once you're in a safe place text me

summerfags

winrar.zip

Ok, at this point it's definitely taking too long for a reply. Not even proof that OP sent any of these messages.

Is OP faggot? Not entirely. But we ought to have solid proof that OP is carrying out what xe promised.

OP hasnt posted for 20 min, fuck him

Captain's log, Stardate 4040.7. On the surface of planet IV, System 892, the landing party has won the confidence of what obviously is a group of runaway slaves. They dwell in caves not far from a large city, wear rags, live under primitive conditions. But they are creatures of a heavy industrialized twentieth-century type planet very much like Earth. An amazing example of Hodgkins's law of Parallel Planet Development. But on this Earth, Rome never fell. A world rules by emperors who can trace their line back two thousand years to their own Julius and Augustus Caesars.

I just madturbated to your Facebook pics...

Discuss.

thread ded rip

I’m tired

Kys

Dont feel bad thougj its not your fault, its mine.... i have an insatiable appetite for cock that will never be satisfied

I wouldn't mind having you gargle my marbles tonight, if you want to

roll

I shoved a flagpole up my ass and if you're not careful I'll shove it up your ass too.

how many times do i have to tell you that pegging is perfectly acceptable

Dont make rape murder.

Give me your boobies

I'LL YIFF YOU BITCH!