Angolese acting scouse-tier

>A turmoil that happened in a match of the 1st round of the Angolese football Championship ended in tragedy this friday. According to the Portuguese news agency "Lusa", at least 17 people died after fans invaded the "Municipal 4 de Janeiro" Stadium, in the northern city Uíge, through one of the gates

>The accident happened at the 7' minute mark of the match between Santa Rita de Cássia, the home team, and Recreativo do Líbolo. Despite this, the duel was not halted and ended with a 1-0 victory for the away team.

>According to witnesses, the confusion began when the police tried to dissipate the crowed that was outside the stadium. Because of the rush, one of the gates was broken into, and several people ended up being crushed. Some may also have died due to suffocation.

>Besides the dead, other 60 people are injured, according to the news agency. Five of them in serious condition.

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/2017/02/torcida-invade-portao-e-tumulto-deixa-varios-mortos-em-partida-na-angola.html

translated by user, powered by WordReference.com™

In english, angolan. Not angolese.

It's funny how you can normally picture those events happening in Rio de Janeiro, with those portuguese names, uncivilized niggers and all.

>Angolese

The irony of a fucking jungle monkey having a go at scousers. Don't try act like you're better than anybody you fucking sweaty niggers

Check my 17

Oh wow you sure showed me you fucking sock sniffing nonce.

You live in a fucking favela lad, don't try give shit to anybody. Your ma is getting rammed everywhere for 3 bananas a night

keep seething

Get a shower you fucking beast, doesn't someone else in the village want to use the computer now

(dead)

Top kek

>Your ma is getting rammed everywhere for 3 bananas a night

Good thread

You never are going to be this mad.

>3 bananas

When did she increase her price?

Ahmad bin Ahmed al-Liverpool seems to have hurt his feelings

Almost

>Despite this, the duel was not halted
wtf

>the salty mines of bongstain

>scousers are literally no better than savage jungle niggers
And no one felt surprised that day

As a matter of fact, no one cares about Africa

In the same week of the Chapecoence accident some ship with a whole team sank in Africa and no one talked about it

Link?

Trips speak the truth.

scousers got the higher score, surely they are actually better

>even West African violent soccer chimpouts can't even get 1/6th of of eternal Anglo scum

Makes me ponder

it wasn't a major team, iirc
that was on the news here

>look guys l'm such a cool memester, l know about scousers, like, l know english football lads mate innit

xd lads mate innit

You're kidding no one Romania, you're always the first one to post the SLIPPERY face

it does happen at times

explain

Make me

>Angola
>""West African""