Leave deciding the 3rd best plsyer to 2018

>leave deciding the 3rd best plsyer to 2018

Hazard is not on the same league of Neymar.

Suarez before either of these sis fags

If Barcelona had the 1st and 3rd best players in the world they wouldn't be 2nd in their own country

>thinking football actually works like this.
>saw flag

nvm

Well he said third best player.

lrn2english nidospic

>leave being the best nigger in the world besides le contrived footy lad to me

>another interesting american opinion

What about the dabbing man

>i have no counterargument, let me just point out his flag

i'm not even samefagging, this is just pathetic desu

you never see americans disregard yuro opinions on handegg based on flags because we can actually argue

>hazard
>good

fartha fags are just butthurt because messi is declining and neyshite is already below mediocre

>you now remember all the Brits claiming Hazard is top 3 in the world

Didn't he win the POTY and YPOTY in your premier league?

Wow so amazing, he can run in a straight line against the football equivalents of wet toilet paper

Literally any other team in the world and that Koscielny "tackle" on the half way line cleans him out and the run ends there

We don't have any opinions on handegg besides it's shit and that's a fact, that's why you don't disregard euro opinions.

If you can't understand that besides having 3 of the 5 worlds best players they can have a bad strike for a month or simply having them increases your chances of winning but it's not absolut.

It also has the fact that having the best players the rest of the team can be shit or the coach can be a moron. And other teams play too and they can have a better result because it's a fucking team player.

But since you don't stop for a second and think one of those easy thinks that do not apply only to football but for any sport in the world, that proves you're being retarded as fuck and acting like a proper american.

Then you check the flag and yes, it's an american.

>be young azzar
>rape the french league
>go to england
>get triple-marked
>be the most fouled player in the country
>only player other than mata with creativity
>have good season regardless
>mata leaves
>thatsawrap.png
>fibreglass signs
>championselect.mov
>win league
>shit second half of season though
>"ivanovic will be replaced, jose's in a building process"
>see ivanovic on the team sheet
>wtf.jpeg
>get marked more than ever thanks to being too good
>pic related happens
>"how is he having a bad season???? XD"

>the rest of the team can be shit

but they're not, were talking about barcelona, faggot, not granada or some other garbage

>coach can be a moron

the coach matters now? so the >zidane meme was just that then? or were you yuro faggots pretending to be retarded? which is it

go dick-ride messi in another thread, fucking faggot spic. him and that horse-faced cheater are top 5 at best

At least they kinda try to stop him unlike leliga where everyone is contractually bound to let the real madrid/barcelona player run past him and even thinking of tackling Messi gets you a red card.
But that's not the case, is it, you assblasted scatalan monkey? Barcelona's team is pretty decent meaning that between the supposed best and third best player in the world they'd have to drop the opposition like nothing (nevermind that they have mcfucking suarez). So here comes the part where the american is right.

Cue those epic scatalan excuses now, don't forget to start by blaming the refs and the crown.

yeah he's in a better league with no jijons and granadas

neymar's technique is terrible, he would shit the bed in EPL

>footballer can't handle getting kicked

#embarrassing

What the hell are you talking about you fat piece of shit? I just made examples that why an stacked team can loose as oposed to the logic of best players means they have to win always

exquisitely excellent posts, highlight babies gonna deny all day though

>why an stacked team can loose
>the rest of the team can be shit

nice contradictions juan

you can fuck off now

>be young nerman
>do a rabona in the jungle final
>barca sign you for your samba appeal
>suarez and messi go godmode
>naturally get easy goals from receiving killer balls by messi and iniesta
>get assists from making basic passes to suarez
>be hailed as the next ronaldinho
>occassionally get worldies only in the 80th minute when the opposition are tired from messi and suarez
>fast forward 2 seasons
>iniesta injured and suarez having an off-season
>"how is neymar having a bad season???? hes young give him time!! ;)))"
>his face when

>examples of reasons why something can happen

america in charge of reading

>th-thanks....you're "based" yourself....

check

(:

>below mediocre
>highest rated player on WhoScore

Stats don't lie, nigga. This is one of his best season's so far.

>arguing with people who clearly do not watch games

why you fall for the meme?

>stat-padding in babby league

ok lucas

la liga matches don't count

>whoscored.com
Look at number 10 and you'll see how credible it is

stats do lie though, he gets points for """dribbling""" towards the center of the pitch and then passing sideways

Studs up is pretty painful la

>he unironically rates jungle skills over actual dribbling

Like pottery.

BASED

>WhoScored
>60% of the list have 5 goals or less

Hazard is not even the best player in the league.

Also do people still think Penaldo is the second best?

Hazard is chelseas most important forward, he literally drags that team at times.

Neymar is a luxury player. If he never played again Barcelona a wouldn't skip a beat

Big butt man is miles ahead of Nerman currently. These stats are totals (not per 90min, it doesn't load) otherwise Missi would be first.

While Hazard is influential, he is more replaceable than likes of Costa, Kanté, Moses.

>le second best player in the world

Sup Forums gonna have a fit

I really don't think so. Many players ca replicate his dribbling technique but not his decision making and work ethic.

Hatem Ben area for instance is a amazing dribbler but is a lazy idiot

>dribbling

Kek. He's the La Liga player with more assists in all competition. No one has assisted more than him, not even Kroos, not even fucking Modric.

wheres ronaldo ??

>le 8 months without one fucking goal man

>Dzeko still a thing
surprised tbqh

>iniesta makes a defense breaking pass to Neymar
>neymar makes a layback pass for a Suarez tap in

Nice stat you have there

You can't be considered amongst the elite when you didn't score a goal for 9 months in an attacking position. Seriously.

Gareth Bale and Luis Suarez would like to have a word with ya
this is just eplel propaganda and English delusions

>iniesta
>not injured

Do you really watch football, ameriquito?

Ahead of Nerman

Well, lets be honest. He's not even better than Coutinho.

The real duel.

Since you're a spic, you probably can't comprehend what a hypothetical scenario is. Sorry for assuming your IQ was above 90

why scatalans Muslims get so triggered here, Jesus relax al-jordi

Sorry, amequirito, hypothetical scenarios dont get stats.

Good idea, and lets throw Sanchez in too while we're at it

>team that dedicates everything to attacking
>get injured before mane leaves
>team does shit because no mane
>come back
>take pot shots and return to true form

Show me videos of Neymar's impressive passes and crosses that make him so important

Your stats are pathetic without context

What about to compare the last season m8?

We can look up Maradona's stats too if you want... I'd say that 6 of this season are enough to judge current form.

*6 months

9 months without scoring.. doesn't that bother you? I can't imagine a world class forward been NINE MONTHS without scoring.. not even maradona on coca.

Previous Hazard's season shouldn't count to be fair, for the most part he was managed by >mouyes going full JUST. Now with Conte in charge you can see Azzar's hitting his peak form.

and he has been scoring a lot lately. are you that dense you cannot understand that previous season's form is irrelevant?

Well, I guess it bothers then.

Nine months... uow.

To be fair, he's not even the Chelsea's most important player. Kanté, Costa and Courtois are all above, especially the first.

Even American has better grasp of the term "current form" --> And we're not talking about first few weeks of new season, but about two thirds gone by now. I don't think any manager in the world would rather choose Nerman than Hazard at this moment

Fuck
*meant to --> >Kante
Yes
>Courtois, Costa
No

So what you are saying is that should put aside his entire career and look at a only one good semester (perhaps his best by far)?

Thats not how we think football m8.

He was by far the best left winger in the world in the 14/15 season and no amount of statpadding from Nerman or Ronnie will change that.

Not what I'm discussing here. Since my second post ITT I've been clearly stating "currently", because other Anons already pointed how the most important aspects of long-time comparisons.
>Nerman plays in fucking Sunny Liga
>Nerman plays with Messi, Suarez, Iniesta
It's actually shocking how mediocre Nerman manages to be in such setup, Insigne would do the same job

>14/15

Are you talking about the season where Neymar was the top scorer of Champions League? Scoring 11 goals in just one edition? While Hazard has only 5 in enttirely career?

Just give it up, man.

By the end of 2017 Ronaldo's complete collapse in performance will finally be acknowledged by everyone else. If Hazard and Neymar (and others) are fighting for anything, it's for the second best player in the world.

Using this logic Brazil should start Dunga, Romario and Kaka in the nxt world cup.

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Gabriel Jesus

Hazard is not even better than Griezmann at the moment

At the moment, Greaseman meme is dead

>50 goals in 75 intl matches
>hazard has 17 in 76

LOL

HAAHAHAHAH

yeah leave it to the fuckin hue to rate coutinho

oh god