I just graduated from U.S. Army Ranger School 3 weeks ago, and last week graduated from Army Airborne School...

I just graduated from U.S. Army Ranger School 3 weeks ago, and last week graduated from Army Airborne School. If anyone has any questions regarding the course or looking to go, feel free to ask.

Also Pathfinder & Air Assault qualified for anyone who may be about to head to those or curious.

bump

Air assault? Kek like that's even worth mentioning? So are you an e-1 or an O-1, those are the only two pretentious assholes that would come brag about this shit on Sup Forums

I have no idea what any of this means.

You can't go to ranger school as an E-1 you shit eating dick suck.

figured id mention it if someone was about to go, some stress over courses like that.. they shouldnt, but some do

My boss is ex army ranger.

Both.his knees are fucked from parachuting with a full pack, he cannot even use stairs.

He goes to the VA once a month to get piss tested to make sure he is not abusing his medication for PTSD.

He killed innocent and not innocent people over in the middle east, you can see it in his eyes ....won't discuss combat at all war crimes are the things you do to make it back home......

This is what you have to look forward to , don't think of it as a grave it's the future you chose.

You will see combat soon.

I was making a point you cunt. The probability of him completing all this shit and still being a fuzzy is not at all fucking possible.

Who the fuck is this guy?

>You will see combat soon.

Maybe he doesn't discuss this shit with you because he got tired of sharing his war stories with little cocksuckers like yourself who are just going to ooh and aww like everyone fucking else then have some pissing contest with him instead of just sitting back and listening.

>War crimes
>PTSD
>Army Ranger is broken

Way to use hotwords you fucking cuck
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No need to get flustered.

Just being honest.

Never joined the military, there are rules.

Did plenty of things in my youth and later that would get you killed just for the rush.

Really good soldiers don't kill for god or country they kill for the satisfaction of knowing they were better and not luckier than the other fellow, the sooner a human being comes to that realization the better.

War is coming everyone who's not numbing themselves with dope or liquor and has a decent IQ and some knowledge of history and human behavior....knows it.

You also have to be jump certified Before Ranger school and/or Pathfinder. But nice try phleeb

>
Really good soldiers don't kill for god or country they kill for the satisfaction of knowing they were better and not luckier than the other fellow, the sooner a human being comes to that realization the better.
> Never joined the military
>Did things in my youth
> Implying
>Implies

Who the fuck is this guy? How do you know what a good soldier kills for? How do you know there is a "war" coming? Did you forget about the one we've been in for the past 16 years because I sure the fuck haven't.
>Edgy

I also know personally a direct relative of a person convicted of war crimes in Iraq and doing life in Leavenworth.

Personally If I knew I was going to get locked away I would have killed way more people.

Yeah bro and I know my cousin's brother's grandfather was in the Vietnam.
>Edgy

In order to avoid the death penalty, Bales pleaded guilty to 16 counts of murder and six counts of assault and attempted murder in a plea deal. On August 23, 2013, he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.[1]

You went to pathfinder before jump school?

Current Marine here. Tired of not doing shit, and I've heard no news of upcoming deployments. My question is, were there any former marines that went through ranger school with you?

This person did not do Ranger school. He is saying directly after Ranger he went to jump school? Lol. Nice try loser fag

So what you're getting at is based on your experience with one soldier you're going to sit here and tell me you know everything about the military, what motivates soldiers, and how there's a war a-brewin?
Then you're also going to give me some crap about how if you knew you were going to serve time you would've killed more people?
Cherry on top
>Didn't join the military

I don't understand where you've formed these opinions from.

Also, any lurkers?

Lol I remember how fucking sick I was of shouting "AIR ASSAULT" after the first fucking day.

Many stories....told over the years....

Example old next door neighbor was on a hilltop with one other man and two .50 caliber machine guns.

Koreans and Chinese rushed uphill mass charge, other guy loading ammo while neighbor ran back and forth shooting.

They held the position until the barrels melted, ever see what a 50 does to people? IMAGINE it in living color....blowing hundreds of people to pieces not to mention the fear.

He drank himself to sleep every night.

Guy I worked with in vietnam shooting a cong out of a tree with a 40mm ....or his platoon opening up on a kid running at them with a live grenade....

I went through Darby twice, then Mountains Twice. I'd have fucking blown my head off if I had to swamp twice. Fuck that yo. But congratz.

I never joined the military either and i can see how much you're talking from your ass. Fuck off yeah?

Another bunch of american pricks talking shit, nothing new I must say.

Hush now trigglupuff.

What?

It's getting to the point that I think you need me to spell it out for you.
>Joined military
> Have seen what a .50 and 40mm can do to people
>Along with miscellaneous other shit
> Never killed anybody because I wanted to be better than them
>Just glad another fucking scumbag is off this Earth.

Come off your edgy spree, please before it's too late and you become a wizard.

tab or scroll?

>Many stories over the years
Ffs

You poor thing you. Too many stories gave you ptsd. Let me suck your dick and tell you how brave you are.

what kind of moron would jump out of a perfectly good airplane