Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEQ9U3XYX6w&t=278s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aside from being filthy, pork-breathed, shovel-faced, hairy brown-cunted actual retards with voices like strangled ducks? No.

>korean

They do but they take care of them with a fuckton of plastic surgery.

They cannot survive explosions

Eyebrows

>actual retards

Hows that

This thread again?
Is this the new daily?

They all get plastic surgery from the same provider and they mostly have horrible personalities. The elders as you two things when they meet a nigga: how old are you and how much cream you make?

Korean food is the lowest tier of Asian food. Half-Korean (Korean Father/White Mother) leads to some pretty dope titties tho can confirm

Yes, they eat dogs

horribly bitchy and very jealous.

Depends. Westernized Korean women are fucking vapid and disgusting people. South Korea plastic surgery is also very rampant.

However, they do believe in femininity more and better skin care than western women so their skin feels a lot softer and smoother.

Their parents will fucking hate you because you're a foreigner and their parents also drink that Soju shit all day non stop. Older Koreans are severe alcoholics to the point where I don't know how they're alive.

I'm korean and whenever i'm going to outside, the amount of obvious plastics the girls on the street is so high, it's like watching the lego movie

I have a korean GF who was raised in Japan, so all the Korean beauty but all the Japanese life styles etc

I love Japan. People sleep on the streets and don't have to worry about their shit being stolen.

Your a idiot.

HAHAHA fat American woman detected

*their
Fucking moron.

Of all the qualities of Japan, this one takes the cake.

thread needs pics. post korean sluts

The only downfall I had in Japan is a few business owners wouldn't let me patronize because I was a foreigner and a few people would cough at me. It was usually older men and it rarely happened but most people were really friendly.

>Western Korean women are vapid

I dunno. They're just like any other women, they come in all different personalities.

>Skin is smoother

This is true

>Parents will hate you

Not true. My Korean gf's parents love me.

>Drink soju all day

Not even close.

Korean girl flaws:

Their fridge smells kinda bad because of the kimchi. That stale fridge-smell mixed with kimchi is kinda gross.

Korean chicks are pretty traditional deep down no matter how they seem outwardly. If you get seriously involved (i.e. girlfriend) they're gonna want marriage, kids, the family stuff. This is a pro for long term, but bad for short term.

Asians in general, Koreans included, are not great at communication in my experience. Their culture doesn't value extreme open-ness like we expect in the west. A lot of things are left to the imagination. So, expect to invest a LOT of time into a Korean girl if you wanna get her to a point where she discusses things like a normal person with you.

>I'm some NEET who pretends to have been to Korea

Small tits, small ass, carried by makeup, high pitched voice.

I've never been to Korea. Actually I've never been outside the USA. But my gf is korean, and I've dated chinese/filipino/jap/korean.

I've also dated white + hispanic/latina of all sorts.

Asian women despite their flaws are the best of the bunch for wife material

There food tastes like nothing haha

I hear most of them can't even breathe under water. It's pathetic really.

I don't think you've ever had Korean food, then. It has really strong flavors, and is generally pretty spicy. Japanese food is what you're thinking of.

Be white. Wife Korean. Parents hardly drink and are super cool with me, chilled as fuck. She agrees that plastic surgery and the Ideal of becoming a star/Idol is a bit out of hand. Country is tiny as fuck and is over populated so competition is crazy fierce which is why she left. Koreans I have met so far have been also been very friendly. See arguments for all of them being crazy bitches, but I have also seen the same argument for white women all being crazy bitches, race doesn't make people less or more of a dick as every country is going to have it share of assholes regardless.

Can confirm they take care of their skin very well. Wife is 30 and has skin smooth as silk. All in all lifes pretty dope if you get a good woman of any race really I think.

want to take a korean chick in the pooper

Korean women are flawed like all women. They're just Korean flavored. That isnt even true second end third generation in if you're in America. All women are illogical, emotional beings one or two steps above children. Once you realize this, you will be free. Before you dismiss me, I'm replying to this thread 20 feet away from my sleeping Korean wife.

Did a year there. They have AIDS.

Are you fuckin' serious? Next you're going to tell me that they can't even read minds.

came to this thread expecting nude koreans. im highly disapoint

Draw a penis on her face and post a pic.

this

Their vaginas go sideways

They aren't white.

They're trying, damnit!

Pic's please

your father has nice titties?

I'd shit on her feet.

>Do Korean women have any flaws
>Korean women have flaws
>women have flaws
Figure it out dumbass. If they're breathing, they're fucking something up.

is that true? hows the weather there?
i may have to go be homeless in japan if thats true

this one loves getting fucked

The northern ones will be radioactive dust shortly.

their not white, which makes they massively flawed

pretty face, petite body. korean women are the best.

wanna see that face when she gets a dick in her ass

more?

Stop making these damn threads. Japanese women are better

A2FFB72 motherless

she loves it

they eat bananas without peeling them. I didn't believe it until I saw it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEQ9U3XYX6w&t=278s

wtf? ive never tried this, anyone knows what it taste like?

Many are unbelievably vain and superficial.

give it a shot and let us all know.

I aint tryin that shit.

>tfw she would never so much as touch me

that has to be the cringiest video I ever saw. Jesus Christ ... that shit is just wrong.

you left out bitchy and suffering from OCD or some other compulsive behaviour. Fuck Korean women.

>Korean food is the lowest tier of Asian food.

This is as vacuous of a statement as ever can be said by anyone. I fucking love Korean food.
Kalbe
Bibimbap
Kimche
Korean fried rice
Japche
Tak wan
Kimche chige

Japanese food is bland in comparison. Koreans perfected so many foods that have other Asian origins as well.

Koreans don't have asses - as a rule.

You will find 1:20 that have a perfectly round ass. I married one.

My Korean wife is as irrational as she is a fantastic cook and house cleaner. She has an explosive temper over seemingly nothing, and can take days to calm down.

low libido, but I don't care.

pics

>Korean food is the lowest tier of As--
ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?! Korean food is the HIGHEST-tier of Asian, no WORLD food. It's truly the greatest, despite being so easy to make its many wonderful dishes. Fuck you mean.

I'll bet you think sushi is the epitome of Asian food. Fuck outta here.

they perfected jajangmyeon too

yup, and its not like sushi in korea is bad either. if sushi in japan is a 10, in korea its an 8.

FUCK. THAT.

When I lived in Korea, I had sushi all the time (not to be confused with Gimbap). I'd buy it at a discount on my way home at night from a store called "Lotte Super." They'd have it marked down from 10K won to only 5K. Tasted just as good, but couldn't compare to Yukejang or Jajjang.

The last statement is very true.

sideways cunts

Women

is she a kpop idol?

korean people are white people

do korean girls actually get wet or isn't that a myth

there are always exceptions to the rule

No, just many of them want to be for whatever reason.

oh yeah uwu

massive amounts of plastic surgery

>that gif
Hm, maybe Matsuko was right when s/he criticized K-Pop for being overly sexual.

im hoping this is true. just to hit and quit, hopefully plant my seed in one of them

getting them out of their country

Not after a bunch of surgery if you're into short girls with short legs that is.

I hope Mr Trump will save the Korean people from the peril of Kim Jong Un

Koreans are the tallest Azns. Korean girls are on average 2" taller than Japanese girls.

i love short girls with short fat legs

>NO BENIS

death to worst korea degenerates

best korea women are the most beautiful women in the world

you cannot deny that I am wrong

Their mothers.

go to korea and ask for medium spicy.

you ass will be on fire.

why is that.
do you have a low libido?

>Singaporean GF
I have to fuck her at least once a day.

why cant i have korean idol wife

Arent you white user? You know you'll be treated as a god over there?

>I have to fuck her at least once a day.
poor guy

bump

I'm going to study in South Korea this Spring. What should I expect?
(Aside from getting nuked)