Why don't rich people watch sports

Why don't rich people watch sports

i do

gib moneys

but they do

Link to vid?

I'm better looking than he is

who the fuck do you think are all the people courtside at 82 nba games a year for 30 different teams

Too busy playing them

Are the people in OP image rich? Why can she only afford tattered clothing? Also the rooftops in the background are disturbingly average.

Fuck, was just about to post this with a brady cap. I hate you for today

Obviously because they have VIP lives in which they maintain their family fortunes. Have you ever worked for a rich person? Their everyday routine revolve around comfort, luxury, and maintaining their family fortune for generations to come.

A rich person doesn't stop at having millions in the bank, it just isn't enough. Their sole purpose of living on earth is to get the better deal out of every deal, just so they can brag about it to family and friends.

Once in a while they will choose a game or two with the best seats to yawn in.

Sorry bruv, now I feel bad :(

she used to be attractive what happened

plastic surgery

am I supposed to know who they are? is there a backstory to this image?

she's some recently hit 18 ''actress'' that Sup Forums just lost interest in

dude is generic tan male model numero #95541, you'd be hard pressed to make google give you a name

They do.
Difference is, they own the team.

richfags watch golf

He's called Ryan Newman m8

>He'

genuine kek

>lose Interest as soon she turns 18
Here i thought /tv were a bunch of faggots

It should be mandatory for all women to have a sex tape

It should be mandatory for all attractive* women to have a sex tape
FTFY

You should write for Black Mirror

Every single rich person (like more than 10 mil in the bank) I know watches sports and bets on it.

1. those two aren't rich
2. rich people do watch sports - not always the ones you watch, but probably including the ones you watch: football, hockey, soccer, skiing, equestrian, mountian-biking, yachting, climbing, etc.

>and bets on it.
you know some dodgy people

They're mostly boomers and Italian in concrete forming biz. List includes immediate family.

My dick don't discriminate

Sports are an scapism from our shitty mediocre lifes. We feel acomplished when a bunch of strangers win a random ball game competition but they dont need that because theyre busy been succesful.

Seriously though, why would you name your daughter Ryan? It's like naming your son Ashley.

She still looks pretty damn good.

Good christ

That broad isn't rich, especially not in a place like Californian where real estate is like 5 times overpriced. A millionaire there is like a 90k a year person in Minnesota

t. See her snapchats and it's basically no different in comparison to any pretty girl but some photo shoots mixed in

nah, looks like any diamond dozen plastic trash now

Plastic surgery was a mistake

oh damn that was an unfortunate choice

>This virgin delusion
She could gain 300 lbs and have her face disfigured by acid and she still wouldn't want any of you

she looks like a child. i feel old.

she use to be so hot when she was young

puberty

Because my rich friend races cars in semi-pro races.

she's taken the bog pill

I'm rich.

I watch the Premier League because it's English and makes me seem classy to other Murifats (none of whom realize it's actually a sport for yobs).

Does every american who knows you laugh at you when you use words like yobs?

no, they think I know something they don't

wtf you've never sat courtside?

Cricket, F1, and MotoGP are boring

They own them.