>all Caucasian
lmao
m
a
o

They're tanned Germans

Thats a soccer team

Honestly looks like the average soccer team in America

Where I'm from at least, soccer is entirely a Mexican thing. My brother was actually bullied horrifically for being one of the very few white boys who took an interest in being on the team.

>half the team is composed of manlets

Jesus Christ

It's soccer, a sport for beta cucks. What did you expect?

for every won match i would offer them pussy of my gf

Caucasian =! white

you're confusing football with handegg

You guys just aren't going to be blue-eyed and blond anymore.

Fun fact: I had to fill out a form at my optometrist's the other day as part of a state census, was rather confused to see the options for race include both 'white' and 'caucasian'. The receptionist had no idea what the difference was. Did some research after I got home, apparently the new definition for 'white' are those people of European descent while 'Caucasian' is people from the middle east and north africa, so essentially Arabs and Berbers + Turks + Iranians.

:^)

because aryan beta bitch sit at home masturbaiting to furry shit or playing xbox. man the fuck up you cunts.

heyyy at least it's not the national team, right?

Soccer is one of the sports where a manlet can excel. That's part of the reason it's so popular in these third world areas where 99% of the population is small-bodied

How well do you think a diminutive Hispanic, Arab, Indian or Chinese will do in American football? Where linebackers are 6' 9", 350 pounds of hulking muscle. You pretty much either have to be a nigger or an Atlas from Northern Europe

Doesn't American football have positions for every bodytype?

Wärst du nicht so scheisse im Fussball oder Sport allgemein, würdest du nicht diesen Faden eröffnen Bernd.

>played soccer from 12-16yo in my local team (20k town)
>stopped due to only turks/shitskins left in the team
>all non shitskin friends (russians, poles, spainiards, italians etc) all stopped for the same reason..... too much subhuman shitskins.

Hallo Achmed und Ali

Solange sie Fußball spielen, machen sie nichts schlimmeres.

Arschverletzt?

Let me guess, is this Dortmund?

You've got the Quarterback, whose most important asset is a good arm. Usually it's a white guy, since they are better at throwing for whatever reason. The QB also has to be able to run the ball when necessary, and think of strategies on the fly (since he's the leader). He's gotta be pretty tall to survey the field

The running backs are usually a lost smaller, and these fuckers are FAST! Almost always a black guy who can sprint like a devil. Because running backs are paid so much in comparison for track athletes, many of them are actually faster than professional sprinters. When I say "small" though, I mean like 6' 2", they still have to be able to take a hit and body their opponent.

The kicker needs to be able to get the ball down field, so obviously they need tremendously strong legs. A manlet just won't due.

The linebackers basically look like the Hulk. These fuckers are the most massive people you'll ever see in your life. They tower over the average man, we're talking 7 feet tall, 400 pounds of muscle. They're fucking enormous.

In general you need to be large and well muscled to be on the field with these guys, or else you just get bodied. Remember this is a contact sport, you're going to be getting tackled by guys the size of an elephant.

I don't think there's a single Asian in the entire NFL or college football scene. Possible a hispanic or two at the college level, but not the professional level. More than half of a football team is usually black

no one cares.

It is interesting though how American sports are so much more masculine than everybody elses. Football and basketball pretty much require you to be the absolute peak of physical perfection.

British sports are quite foppish by comparison.

American Football's got nothing on Rugby...

>much more masculine
Thatswhy you require so much protection.

Is your hometown in Uzbekistan, or in a developed Western European country?

German National team too got 4/5 Turkish players and one black like OP's pic.

even pole dancers are tougher than you.
bare skin vs pussies who wear armour.

the pre-game war-dance display you guys put up is enuff to make some Am.Futball teams piss their pants.

>basketbal
>masculine
I got kicked off because I was "way too physical".

You can barely touch the other man.

Figuratively the gayest sport.
How can somebody play apehoop and not be disgusted because you're literally not allowed to defend.

American football is though.
Mostly because the armour causes them to become even more physical and dangerous.

Soccer has become gayer through the years, defenders should be allowed to be more physical again.
But it depends on the league/refs and you can still be physical.

Lacrosse is also nice.

>being this retarded

Its actually more dangerous to wear protection as it allows the athletes to sustain more hits over time that are not natural. Look at the studies pertaining to concussions in boxing/mma/football. Hand protection and head protection both increase the damage on the body over time. Also why dont I see this "pussy pad" argument from your faggots regarding sports like boxing and mma? Admit it, the US just has better and bigger athletes.

>Soccer has become gayer

and the gayest player ever to walk the field is without any doubt 'Arjen Robben'.

You mean steroids and hgh? Usa sucks get over it faggott

You can defend, but you need to be quicker, the first guy to plant their feet can be as physical as they want, you just cant drive straight into someone otherwise you'd see motherfuckers like Shaq plowing down the court and no one stopping him.

I completely understand why Robben dives.

But refs should allow more contact so players can't do dives for stupid shit anymore.

I'd rather have Shaq plowing through me than be penalized because I did a little push

Shouldnt the goal to be increase human strength and athleticism? You must be one of those purist faggots. Of course athletes take steroids, it makes them better.

I agree somewhat, you see about as much flopping in basketball as you do footy. That shit needs to be purged from sports.

are they first gen migrants? do they speak german? what kind of town do you live in? what division are they in? are they any good? do people come to see them play? how do long time fans feel about this? how old is the team anyway? are there no whites in the team because they're not as good or because whites are not interested in football in your town?

sorry but that's just so fucking depressing... i want to know more

yeah it's always been that way

are you fucking retarded?

well if you pay attention, youd know football is extremetly uninteresting sport

the ones with more violence, now those are where its at

It never used to be in the USA.

>He still watches divegrass

well i guess americans are just retarded

You know nothing about football stop embarrassing us

Jesus you're a fucking idiot.

Football is gay as fuck and so is basketball, you nigger loving faggot.

Are you one of those tanned belgiums?

Please don't blow yourself up and kill innocents. I don't care if you want to blow yourself up, just do it away from others

The quarterback is usually a white guy because the position requires intelligence and the ability to process visual data extremely rapidly. He also has to have the ability to be calm and focused amidst chaos.

In the NBA, the rules have been continually modified to make it an entertainment spectacle that hardly resembles the original game. It is all about individualism and selling shoes.

Rugby is a great club sport that American football players can continue to play after they become too old to play football. Great excercise and you still get some contact. Beats golf hands down.

All Germans are rape babys!!