How is Tom Brady not one of the highest paid athletes?

How is Tom Brady not one of the highest paid athletes?

Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes'_list_of_world's_highest-paid_athletes

He's:
>GOAT
>A clean cut white guy.
>One of the few household names for the biggest sport in the USA.
>had sex with your mom.

>hometown discount to play for GOAT coach
>cares more about winning than shekels
>endorsements
>rich wife

team not self

>american football
>athletes

kek

>takes paycuts so his team can sign better players
he's smart.

DIdn't he take a cut for the team?

Takes less money and I don't think the Patriots allow him to be in a bunch of commercials and advertisements like other players.

His wife makes more money than the whole league, so he can just chill and be paid less so the rest of the team can be good.

I'd LOVE to see your """athletic""" ass get on the field and give it a shot. Your neck would shatter

He has taken 3 pay cuts in the last 7 year

He's taken 3 iirc

He doesn't do endorsement for pleb tier products like pizza and coke and McDonalds - which usually pay out the most.

He'll do it for random, somewhat luxury stuff like organic candy, high end mattresses, stuff like that. Usually the company isn't as big though, so he isn't paid as much like he would be for McDonalds or something.

He also takes a literal 50% paycut for his contract ($12-14million per year) to help the team afford better players. He made something like $10-12m this year. He's set to make $22 this upcoming season but he'll likely restructure and bring it down to around $14m again.

Brady cemented everything holy shit

>men wearing big rings

pretty gay.

Tom Brady is actually very well paid, but not in the way you think. His deal with Under Armour included a significant amount of stock in the company, if he sold that he would have hundreds of millions of dollars more than he has now.

He has simply taken a risk with them, because he already has so much money and his wife also makes so much money. It's not like Lebron, who is married to your standard chubby Ohio black girl, Messi, who is married to a tiny Argentine girl, and Cristiano Ronaldo, who is married to-err, a "very close male friend".

Brady is always going to be financially secure. So he has taken a massive bet with Under Armour. If it pays off, he's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. If not, then no big deal, his wife is worth like $100 mil anyway and his kids will be fine.

the most bland "superstar" i've ever seen. nigga couldnt sell guns to a cartel

>the most bland "superstar" i've ever seen

You ever seen Curry, Lebron, Messi, or Jeter?

>Brady takes a paycut to chase rings
>everyone sucks his dick
>Lebron takes a paycut to chase rings
>OMG RING CHASER! LEGACY RUINED FOREVER
nice double standards

Because he isn't worth top tier money. Put brady on any other team his whole career and he wouldn't even have a superbowl

Lebron jumped teams and publicly bitches about a lack of decent players. Brady praises his teammates, invites them to his place for dinner and practice (there is a famous story about how he invited Welker to his place and asked him to go over some plays, lol).

I really respect Lebron James, I really do. But there is a reason for Brady getting more respect.

Bullshit. If Brady had been a starter for the Colts, Niners, Steelers, Packers, Giants, Chargers, Jets (that's a crazy thought, lol), Ravens, or even the Bears, he would have two Super Bowls.

How can you not think Brady isn't worth top-tier money? Did you see his game-winning drive in '02? The half-dozen offensive records he broke in '07? The Super Bowl record he broke in '15. and then then the way he broke his own record in '17? Come on. He's the GOAT.

Yeah and now he's holding the Cavs hostage with a new max contract each year. Not that that doesn't amuse me (fuck Dan Gilbert).

And Bron's endorsements have already guaranteed his financial security. His NBA dollars are basically extraneous at this point, but I don't really blame him given his poor upbringing compared to TB.

Yeah, Lebron is the son of a literal crackwhore. Can't blame for him chasing every last dollar, that man knows poverty.

Whoops, meant for

Lol. I'm this guy , I'm agreeing with you

His wife is loaded

stupid goyim we only pay and promote non whites

ever heard of nike brady's? didn't think so motherfucker

your grandchildren are stilll going to be worshiping the BBC

The truth hurts eh lads

Nice teammate for sure and I respect that he cares about winning.

But he's not immortal. He won't be an athlete forever and his time to do endorsments can and will come and go quickly. Where's his income then?

And what happens if Brady and his wife gets a divorce. They're a happy couple now sure but 50% of marriages end in divorce.

So this is the power of Australian shitposting.

Why don't more white Americans like him?

Most Americans voted for Hillary.
Most Americans are cucked
Most Americans have white guilt
Most Americans see white men being successful as literal facism

dumb goy

the fucking retards been retired for 3 generations and hes still BTFO tom brady

explain that

lebron switched teams to create a superteam and win
lebron constantly bitches about his teammates and GM during the season
lebron and espn literally had a half hour tv program to reveal what team he was going to
lebron gets into petty arguments with former players

tom brady takes a paycut and wins, turns 5'10 WR into gold

>get payed less
>get surrounded by better talent
>inspire fellow teammates to do the same
>get surrounded by amazing talent who love wining more than getting paid

>married to the highest payed supermodel in the world so money is no object
>uggs money
>bose money
>under armor money
>funny or die money paving a future acting career
>footlocker money

trust me, once he retires he's going to be in more commercials than peyton manning and more than a few more movies with marky mark

google "the patriot way"

Money recognizes GOAT.

Sweet sweet supermodel money.

HOWBOW DAH

Once he retires he'll still be making more in endorsements each year than you will in your entire life. I think he'll be good.

The few sponsorships (where the real money is) he takes are fucking stupid.

he

just

keeps

winning

360+160 = ?

>not realizing Tom gets paid under the table

how new are you guys?

when he retires the patriots will probably pay him in some sort of advisory roll even if he doesnt do anything with them.

/pol, pls

nfl audits for that ever since elway and davis got busted. the bronco superbowls should be vacated.

>being able to audit personal cash handed under the table

the broncos were stupid

you really think kraft and brady are that dumb?

this

he has some "supplement company"

anything other than bags full of currency would be found by a forensic audit.
every other owner HATES kraft and they are using every trick in the book to try and bring him down.
i don't think the patriots would risk it.

>Most Americans voted for Hillary.
That's not true though. Most Americans didn't even vote

How the fuck is Gisele worth 360 million?

This makes no sense.

He endorses things he likes, he could shill for McDonalds or Coke and make a ton of money

a famous female model once said that she didn't get out of bed for less than $20000. And this was many years ago.
do you think you get to take her picture for free? do you think she wears your company's clothes for free? and she is world-wide.

Didnt realize she was so famous, and didnt realize models could make that much.

hes an intellectual such as myself and realizes money isnt everything

too bad he sired a bastard.
he could have been a role model.

>take pay cut
>your best receiver is dead
>your next best receiver is white
>your O line doesn't even protect you
Truly the GOAT

>160+360 = 480
The fuck

i think it has mostly to do international fame. we don't think of giselle as anything more than a victoria secret model from back in the day. worldwide she probably makes insane money off of endorsements and her own 'brands' for stuff

>And what happens if Brady and his wife gets a divorce

His wife makes more than him m8. He would either : not give her shit, or get paid himself.

>Since 2004, Bündchen has been among the highest-paid models in the world, and as of 2007 was the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry.[6] In 2012, she placed 1st on the Forbes top-earning models list.[7] In 2014, she was listed as the 89th Most Powerful Woman in the World by Forbes.

> the website Vogue stated "the Brazilian model is the King Midas of fashion. Everything she touches turns to gold and companies that have invested in her have reaped the rewards."

kek wtf she makes stupid amounts of money

>Bündchen's jelly sandals Ipanema sell as much as 25 million pairs annually and accounted for more than 60% of Grendene’s annual exports of about $250 million in 2013

jesus christ

Lebron's black tho
Nothing any black man does is ever selfless, or good, or laudable.

Except suicide.
And black on black crime.

Modelling gives tons of opportunities if you think about it, the fashion industry is ridiculously big and a top model making a company that turns out semi decent stock is just printing money. Most models, like athletes, don't realise this and get caught up in the lifestyle so turn down the opportunities to make really really big cash

Fuck you. I faithfully buy all products he recommends, including delicious avocado ice cream.

wiki also said she benefited a lot from Brazil's economic boon because she had heavy investments there from her early modeling already

she seems extremely savvy with her business choices

he's the greatest QB of all time. he could literally have people pay him to show up to their work, say absolutely nothing, and leave after 5 mins and still make more than 99% of the world

Agreed to take a pay cut in his last contract so that the team could stay competitive....true proletariat

That 50% includes remarried people dumbass

brady would unironically be richer if he got a divorce

Even if all of that shit happened (Jizz L leaving him etc...) Brady's legacy alone would let him get a NFL broadcasting job literally whenever he wants AND he will likely get random endorsements for the next eternity.

You're talking about the literal GOAT of a very, very popular sport. Dude can do whatever the fuck he wants the rest of his life, he will always be a public icon

Why is she so ugly? He's so much better looking then him it's kind of funny

I would literally murder an entire island of left leaning youth politicians for Gisele. That woman is fucking ridiculously gorgeous.

Brady does it again.

Get taste

>says the guy shit-talking one of the most famous models on earth

>They're a happy couple now sure but 50% of marriages end in divorce.

That rate is somewhat misleading. Most of those divorces are from people who already got divorced, and then married another divorced person. The rate of divorce gets higher and higher with each new marriage.

IIRC the rate of divorced for first marriages is like 20%.

this

Is Avocado a meme fruit in the rest of the world? Eating it and its variants is pretty common here, but I live in a rural area of a third world country

Come on, guys. He didn't really have sex with my mom. Did he?

>In 2015, there were 113,595 marriages registered in Australia, a decrease of 7,602 (-6.3%) from the 121,197 marriages registered in 2014.
>In 2015, there were 48,517 divorces granted in Australia, an increase of 2,019 (4.3%)

horrible odds

They probably counted some jointly-owned assets for each of them in their individual totals like property but obviously didn't double count this in the sum

Because there is a salary cap and Brady makes way more in advertisements

Because he's not a greedy prick LOL

>inb4 Tom restructures his contract for league minimum so Belichick can build a super team around him for the next 3 years.

Seriously, even after Brady declines, he could win another as a game manager like Peyton did in 50.

Good goy

Salary caps you dumb fuck, he personally took a pay cut just so the Patriots can sign/ pay other players to join the team.

calling peyton a game manager in 50 is an insult to game managers

Models are also whores who very rich and royal men pay hundreds of thousands to fuck. Look up dubai sheikhs buying actresses at the cannes festival and every other big festival there is

gg favela

>Implying some faggot on a Laotian basket weaving forum has better taste than Leonardo DiCaprio or Tom Brady

OP clearly doesn't understand supply and demand:

NBA - smallest rosters, 82 games
MLB - medium rosters, 162 games
NFL - biggest rosters, 16 games

Kind of pathetic, desu. You'd think that he made some sort of calculation about whether the increased probability of winning from having a better team due to his pay cut would lead to better endorsements where he could make back the money. But I guess not.

He fucks the sister

Football players get paid like shit compared to the money they bring in. The league uses the excuse of >muh have to pay 60 players too expensive to justify screwing them over.

Brady got the GOAT genes

what an asshole

Start selling his own jizz

Ide buy some

>willing to make more then his wife to do what he loves
>wins against all odds in many cases
>team he plays for is the patriots

Is Tom Brady the perfect American?

Salary cap
a
l
a