Celebs

Celebs

what an uggo

nope, just beauty here

fpbp

What is the appeal about him?

Anybody else ever get waifu depression? Cause I'm feeling it.

i dunno but i'm guessing he's military bound and homosexual

Every time I see my waifu around the world enjoying life.

M-My m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a-a lucky m-man t-to have h-her...

I know right. Just knowing the woman I love doesn't even know I exist. It hurts man.

Spending time with someone else. Stuck here alone in this dark room.

Any celeb feet to stroke to?

Sorry for bringing the feels into your thread user. Just wanted to vent.

Damn, those are some nasty feet.

Fuck her tight cunny in that dress.

Fuck off Herman

There is nothing REMOTELY noteworthy about this sloot. Bland face, no tits, and generally middle of the road vanilla appearance. You can see ten hotter chicks walking around the Boise mall in half an hour. Please stop.

I had to double check who you were replying to since you just described 90% of the bitches who get posted in these threads

I-It m-must b-be terrible t-to be w-without a-a celeb m-mistress i-in r-real l-life and b-be r-reduced t-to just h-having t-to l-look a-at their p-pictures a-all d-day...

She's growing up nice.

Post Boise mall chicks pls.

i agree, to be quite honest. she's cute, but celeb thread worthy? i doubt.

Here I go fappin again

I love her.

This guy knows the score.

Yes!

This is bullshit and you know it.

Like I know everybody says that in these threads, but I really do love her.

I believe you.

I-I know I-I don't deserve t-to have m-my m-mistress; sh-she r-really should b-be w-with a-a real m-man, n-not a-a snot-nosed halfling...

like you're reduced to when one of her bulls takes her out for a wild night?

>Celebs
So who dis bitch?

Where's the Iggy fam at?

Moar of her

Thanks user, she's got me good.

G Hannelius

B-But n-nevertheless i-it h-has a-already b-been s-set and n-now a-all I-I c-can d-do i-is b-beg f-forgivenesses f-from a-all th-the muscled u-up and h-hairy-chested alphas I-I c-come a-across f-for t-taking a-a w-woman they should've h-had...

What the fuck is wrong with you dude? You spend like multiple hours a day posting nonsensical stuttering on picutres of Victoria Justice. One day we're gonna wake up to the news that some guy was found with her head in his refrigerator and we're all gonna know what guy was you.

No hips, no ass, no tits, stumpy legs, and a face that you couldn't describe to a police sketch artist. What's bullshit here?

kek

not a chance. He'd have to leave his basement to do that

The love of my life

Not OP here, but other guy is right. You're obviously a high school kid. Once you actually dick a girl, you'll realize there's much more to it than a nice face. Body is 90%. You'll see.

doesn't the thought of a muscular, hairy alpha male just make you SO hot?

N-Nobody t-takes h-her o-out f-for a-a wild n-night g-good sir b-because she l-loves me...

Aly Hannigan, anyone?

Who?

Fuck yeah user

then why are you home alone right now?

Very underappreciated

watch me stroke my hard cock on kik to your celeb pics: paintedherbro

One of my first crushes.

Moar redness pl.

if you're dating one head, are both tits game or just one?

I want to worship Ana's ass

F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sirs... I-I know m-many m-men a-are u-upset b-because I-I p-possess h-her... I-I c-can f-fortune tell you i-it i-is g-great s-since I-I perceive y-y-you d-don't know wh-what i-it's l-like... T-That s-sweet f-face and b-body: the sweetest of a-all is h-her f-feelings f-for m-m-me... P-Please d-don't h-hurt m-me...

I enjoy VJ's butt a lot

Can't you write normally? Fucking degenerate.

This post made my sides disappear

>>This is now a Holt Thread

I'm ok with that

Those feet! Ugh yes please

I like the heterochromia