>Arsenal v Hull City (12:30pm)

>Manchester United v Watford
>Middlesbrough v Everton
>Stoke City v Crystal Palace
>Sunderland v Southampton
>West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion

>Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (5:30pm)

>Burnley v Chelsea (Sunday 1:30pm)
>Swansea City v Leicester City (Sunday 4:00pm)

>AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City (Monday 8:00pm)

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-dreaming-liverpool-winning-14-12588359
strawpoll.me/12312093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rugby

>de gay

>de goey

lads

Based Hohepa

Bet RAWK is going mental about the sun ban

/rug/ runs /epl/

/cric/ runs /epl/

/mls/ runs /epl/

>delusional britscum

I know literally everything about football.

Not even a scouser, but the Sun is abhorrent

What's the best football team in the Eritrean Premier League?

Scouse-shit detected

red sea fc

watch it /rug/

holy fuck lmao

?

You seem obsessed

BASED

ELITE

MUSCULAR Everton

For Honor is really fun lads

>Flopp dreaming of Liverpool winning 14 consecutive games to challenge Chelsea
>Flopp infected with scouse delusion

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-dreaming-liverpool-winning-14-12588359

Important Sup Forums poll.
strawpoll.me/12312093
strawpoll.me/12312093 strawpoll.me/12312093
strawpoll.me/12312093

Vote to get rid of the sweaty, man on man, latent homo general (/heem/, not ronaldo threads). Fake and gay sports should be in /asp/.

Come on Watford for fuck sake don't be shit

>Giroud loses goal of the month to a better goal
>Arsenal fans crying about it
Imagine my shock

*carves towards another loss*

>the state of

>Real Madrid could move for Manchester United's David de Gea, 26, or Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois, 24, as the Spanish club look to offload current goalkeeper Keylor Navas, 30. (Sun)

However, Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says Real Madrid will not adopt any underhand tactics if they try to sign De Gea in the summer and insisted the Spaniard is happy to play for him. (Daily Mail)

>And Mourinho insists he will improve his squad in the summer but will not make as many signings as in recent transfer windows. (Manchester United official website)

Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe says he would "love" to sign Jack Wilshere, 25, permanently when the midfielder's season-long loan from Arsenal ends, but is yet to hold talks with the player. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has played down speculation linking midfielder Willian, 28, with a move to Manchester United. (Daily Mirror)

Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel insists that he is happy at the Bundesliga club and knows nothing about speculation linking him to Arsenal. (Independent)

>And Wenger is still yet to decide whether he will leave the Gunners, with even the Frenchman's closest colleagues unsure on his future. (Independent)

West Ham have lined up a move for Manchester City's France international full-back Bacary Sagna, 33. (Daily Mirror)

>City meanwhile could try and sign Tottenham's England full-back Kyle Walker, 26, as a replacement. (Daily Telegraph)

Watford head coach Walter Mazzarri is eager to keep Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley, 27, at Vicarage Road beyond the end of the season. (BT Sport)

>Athletic Bilbao's Spanish forward Inaki Williams, 22, has admitted that he is "very lucky" to be linked with a move to Liverpool. (Sportium, in Spanish)

England could be banned from future World Cups if the UK government chooses to legislate to force through reforms at the Football Association.(Daily Telegraph)

>Juan Mata insists he is happy at Manchester United - but the 28-year-old midfielder has ambitions to return to Spain before his playing days are over.(Manchester Evening News)

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho was unhappy with Anthony Martial's response to recent clear-the-air talks between the pair, and his future at the club is now in doubt. (Sun)

>Mourinho says he tried to buy Antonio Valencia, 31, when he was Real Madrid manager, but Manchester United refused to sell the Ecuador international. (Daily Mail)

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley, 23, spoke with Ronald Koeman about his manager's regular public criticism of the player earlier this season. (Daily Telegraph)

>Koeman has laughed off Roberto Martinez's criticism of Everton's defending, saying his predecessor as manager "is a really good talker". (Liverpool Echo)

Real Madrid are hopeful Wales forward Gareth Bale, 27, will return from an ankle injury on 7 March. (Sky Sports)

>>City meanwhile could try and sign Tottenham's England full-back Kyle Walker, 26, as a replacement. (Daily Telegraph)

kek

They're going to need like 60 million euros to do it. Spurs have 0 incentive to sell to anyone, let alone a rival.

>Chelsea's hopes of signing Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24, could be boosted by fellow forward Karim Benzema, 29, signing a new deal at the Spanish giants. (AS)

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce has brought in a psychologist to work with his players to give them a more positive focus. (Daily Express)

>Manager David Moyes is taking his Sunderland squad on a bonding trip to New York for winter training next week. (Guardian)

Bayern Munich look set to beat Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United to the signing of Bayer Leverkusen's Germany midfielder Benjamin Henrichs, 19.(Sportbild, in German)

>Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski says Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp helped improve his finishing skills when the pair worked together at Borussia Dortmund - by challenging him with 50 euro (£42) bets. (Times - subscription required)

Chelsea's Spanish full-back Marcos Alonso says he always wanted to return to England and prove himself in the Premier League. (Talksport)

>England could be banned from future World Cups if the UK government chooses to legislate to force through reforms at the Football Association.(Daily Telegraph)
Wut

Isn't that happened to you recently, indonesia? your government going too deep fucking your football association's 'independence'.

Will you support hull with me today?

Yes

Gimmickfags are objectively worse than trips

If Niang scores again today then he is officially the new Henry

Imagine having such a nothing life you wildly celebrate getting a girlfriend on fucking Sup Forums.

>Watford head coach Walter Mazzarri is eager to keep Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley, 27, at Vicarage Road beyond the end of the season. (BT Sport)

$150m for the white pogba confirmed

>Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho was unhappy with Anthony Martial's response to recent clear-the-air talks between the pair, and his future at the club is now in doubt. (Sun)

>read this article
>it's all quotes of Mourinho talking about Rashford
>mention Martial in the title for pure clickbait
The Sun should be banned by every team tbqh

I don't get that cartoon excerpt. Is it supposed to be funny because it's a Wire quote?

>ARSHUL

lel

>transfer trash in February

stop

Nothing wrong with a bit of delusion.

I dislike /heem/ mandrama but moving threads does nothing. Do you remember how people unironically celebrated "the renaissance of Sup Forums" because mandrama got moved the Sup Forums? They actually cheered the mods on. Still mad 2bh.

>Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel insists that he is happy at the Bundesliga club and knows nothing about speculation linking him to Arsenal. (Independent)
ayy good on Tuchel

If there was a collective kit deal (e.g. with Nike) for all the clubs in the PL, would that net them more money in total? It works like that with the TV rights.

But MMA is real.

>not just hiding the thread

Hull please win
Watford please win
Liverpool please win

I don't think Nike would want to make kits for Bournemouth

>Liverpool please win
What has gotten into you to speak so sensible?

The desire to see Spurs lose.

The attached table doesn't include MW24.

United will reach 2000 points and 1000 GD with a win today.

You now remember Arsenal thinking they could win the league

If they didn't, someone else would. Then Nike would miss out when it came to big clubs. I'm sure Sky/BT don't give a shit about Watford/Bournemouth games but they still pay the money for them.

You now remember Leicester actually won the league.

The possible positions for each club after this weekend.

Big clubs would never agree to it because they're the ones providing value to the kit manufacturer.

For a team that has only existed for 14 years, Chelsea is doing incredibly well.

Ah yes (nice trips).

oh my dayz

>people don't spam the flippyy pic anymore

feels bad man

he deserves it, the sperg

absolutely ridiculous innit blud senpai

I WANT GROSICKI TO SCORE TODAY

spamming is never funny or interesting

fixed

Real Madrid and Barcelona agreed to sell their TV rights along with all the other clubs, even though it will presumably start netting them less in a few years.

And here are the probabilities of where the top clubs will be after this week, based on bookies odds.

off to the football later

If Arsenal and Liverpool can get 6th, it means Man Utd can get another position.

>3% odds for United to go 4th, whilst Arsenal play banana peel team Hull, and Liverpool play Spurs
weird

Arsenal loss and United win required because of GD. An Arsenal draw isn't enough.
Also, Hull are 12/1.

How would it work in a league with relegation? It seems like it would put yoyo clubs at risk since they'd constantly need to negotiate for jersey rights

*walks towards the premier league*

The yo-yo clubs can just negotiate individual deals for seasons they are not in the PL.

>Brighton

Brighton Town

I don't understand. That was a good post.

>Favourite stat heading into @Arsenal v @HullCity is that Marco Silva's Olympiakos won there in CL with 30% possession. It's his thing. #hcafc

Liverpool fans in full damage control atm

I remember that game

>that Ospina clanger

comical

@74167847
>Tripcunt
>2017
Fuck off.

joke of a club

>not knowing the hull fan

been missing from /epl/ and /trans/ for weeks. Any good new memes recently lads?

Paul Merson could beat Arsenal with 30% possession with Olympiakos

get well soon freddy

>arse anal

>gay pride colours
fucking hell

Damn, there are only 3 Whites on that entire bus.

>united winning 4-0 ever
>getting 6 points in one day
are you retarded?

Got worried, fämalam.
>Any good new memes recently lads?
Nah, don't think so. Maybe the Windows meme but I missed what's that all about. PL has been a tad bit boring.

>Hughes claims Shawcross received the voicemail from Pulis on Monday, two days after Stoke's defeat at West Brom. Pulis called Shawcross a "loser"

kek

Try reading his post next time

7-3, lad.

>Liverpool could be in 6th.

This is all the Sun newspapers fault.

>6 points in a day
pretty deluded, tbf blud

PULIS'D

What part of
>The attached table doesn't include MW24.
can't you understand?

>chelsea only 14 points from catching arsenal's home record