Most a picture of the nearest mosque from your home, how far away it is?

Most a picture of the nearest mosque from your home, how far away it is?

Picture related, it's a mosque.

the structure is beautiful tbqh

Looks like an Ahmadi mosque.

It's a catholic church now :D

I live in Santa Fe. It's a beaner mosque.

I am not kidding you, this is literally it.

There are no "nearest mosques". Even the Muslims in the city are only out during the weekdays when there's more airtravel; the mall is usually filled with white people on sundays and saturdays.

The mosque is just some meters away but I cant take a pic. They will kill me since im a Christian trespassing on their compound.

the closest one is in punchbowl. but they are fighting to have a mosque built in my suburb next to local primary school

>Be moslem
>on a Croatian curb
>mfw

this is the only mosque in my city

I have no problem with a mosque on every corner, but I seriously hope they never start that loud-assed call to prayers shit around here, or that mass praying in the streets crap.

it's almost like they just want to antagonize people, much like the BLM crowd.

100 KM's away.
I think only Lisbon has them.

nice data mineing

Down the street

the muezzin is like a nightmare

10 minutes away

I live in the Muslim city because the niggers are afraid of them. Murder rate is 1/100k while it borders Detroit which is 55/100k.

This one. Moscow memorial mosque, built in memory of muslims soldiers who died in WWII.

Are you serious? What district is it and how many muslims are living there?

Central mosque Edinburgh.
Around 7 miles from me.

Fairly close.

noice architecture m8

Does that little pointy bit on the arch cause any sort of structural issues?

How would one of these stand up vs a standard arch?

There's also this one nearer to the centre of the city.

How camel jokeys can even compete

Thats kind of how the prayer room down my streets looks like

2.1 miles

2.4 miles.

I live in Oldbury Birmingham England
Near here there are so many mosques I don't even know which is closer
But central mosque is near and the largest mosque in Europe is just around the corner

>Only mosque in the city is only a room where muzzies go and pray
Viva Cristo Rey.

~500m away
;_;

>How would one of these stand up vs a standard arch?

that's the sort of thing i think about. however, I'm not smart enough to actually come up with an opinion. my guess would be that a smooth curve is best, but my guesses are usually wrong.

Same here mate...

;_;

I learned in art class in high school that the gothic arch is actually the sturdiest one, so it doesn't really have to be a half-circle to be the most stable. I don't know how much of a difference the ogee arch is from the gothic one in terms of strength.

That's a jihadi recruitment station holy shit

355km

All the mosques over here look like this too. I don't fucking trust it

Are you comparing building which is your country's nathional symbol to random, small mosques in non-muslim countries?

Oh yeah, and this is near my old place.

Well... even in Wroclaw I can't find a mosque

I live in a rich part of Sydney, so the only Mosque we have is this weird Sufi centre that's been there for as long as I can remember, and has heaps of security (walls, electronic gates etc)

Strange place. I've never seen anyone coming or going from there.

Polish visiting germanistan
From my city about 200km in Gdańsk pic related. The second and I think only one is in Warszawa over 500km.

The only one in my town

There are no mosques in my country you fucking cucks.

We are joining the cuck club in a year or two since we are building a mosque than the muzzies were asking for 20 years.

Would not be a thing if we didn't have a filthy serb for a mayor. Our capital will be ruined first.

About 100k people
41% Arab
29% speak Arabic
Most signs have Arabic subtitles

Nice written message there, straya! Much better than the antifa shit in my area.

A plane flight away papa Espana
Thank you for based cuisine,siesta and,Catholicism.

NICE!

Unfortunately there's a small mosque in my town. Every time I drive by it I pray someone will burn it down.

That's my hometown. Feels good :^)

Just a few hundred meters.
I live in a rural region but it's really "diverse" here.
I bet our government sends these people here.

2km downrange

I have to admit that I really do love Islamic architecture. I would love to have more of it here in the states without the associated problems of actually having it. Impossible, I know.

It's just copied Greek and Persian architecture

A mosque on every corner will literally become just that. You give those motherfuckers a foot of respect and they will take you for every mile they can. Hence the sharia zones in England.

>I'm on vacation in London.

Camii Mosque in Tokyo.

Japanese Muslims even freak me out.

Yeah I know, moreso Persian but obviously depends on the different locations and cultural influence. Either way you have to admit they have applied that architectural inspiration very impressively over the last few centuries.

>mfw this is a mosque
>it's called "maasjid saaliheem, inc."

Only one in my city.

mfw no mosques in my entire city, only a couple in my entire state.

Caucasus russian city. Here's only mosque we have, in one of nearby mountain villages of tribe we forgot to genocide in 19th century. Damn lazy ancestors, goind drunk on duty while killing and deporting muslims.

>just put a cross on it

>made of wood

You know what to do

>I live in the Muslim city because the niggers are afraid of them.

How does that work? Any specific reason for this phenomenon? Are blacks afraid of a community that might fight back?

2 km away from my home, but at least there are next to no muslims attending its whereabouts or living here.

6.7 miles

need seen anyone come or go from the local one around here. never seen a single car in the parking lot and i pass by it almost daily.

The Saint Petersburg Mosque

It's the only one I've ever seen/noticed in the LA area. It's been there for about 30 years, has purple neon lights at the middle of the minaret, and is 7 miles from where I live.

>Practically a copypaste of Samarkandan style

It's like any desire for experimenting with the form of islamic architecture and detail died out centuries ago.

>having more than 0 mosques in your country
Kek

You put your finger on it man, the Islamic world hasn't innovated or invented anything in centuries. It's a stagnant and utterly degenerate culture.

I think what makes me laugh more is that it's literally next to KEBAB

This is the only "mosque" in our country/province. wasnt even built as a mosque evidentley. we hate mudslimes over here

According to Google Maps, this is closest. The Grande Mosquée de Paris, built as thanks to colonial troops after WW1.

There are probably more shit like prayer rooms closer, though. This is Paris after all.

I think it's more the fact that not many blacks live in Dearborn. They only rob and kill within their own communities, they don't travel. So black communities become a quagmire of blacks hurting other blacks while Dearborn remains safe. I'm sure the large Muslim population also has an effect on it, they are hard workers who want to defend their businesses. More importantly, blacks are the most racist demographic there are and they assume that Muslims are all violent extremists (American Muslims are actually on average wealthier and less criminal than whites) who will kill them for stealing.

Tbh I don't really mind this one

It's like 10 miles away, but the drive there is really long because you have to wind around the side of the hills to get to it. The only muslims in my town are persians though.

I would same 10 km away, atleast from the air.

I was once a settler and I was just far away enough to really enjoy the calls of the Muezzin.

HUElahu Akbar!

Yeah, me neither. I used to go there to drink tea and eat North African sweets with my parents when I was little. It's as much as a monument to people who fought and died for France then a place of worship, so it's fine.

Which is why when FEMEN goes there to burn the Jihad flag to protest against Islamists, instead of the actually radical mosque in Paris or in the close banlieues, and I think there are a few, it's just a bit silly.

>gents only

>mfw the nearest mosque for me is in a different country or on a different island entirely

>tfw 6 mosques in whole country.
>pic related 40km from me in Poznań,

Sand people

Isn't like half of them belongs to Tatars?

No mosques in my town since I live in a decent place. Hardly any mosques in my county actually. I'll just post the nearest one, which is in a city.

In my city there are two mosques. One of them is from Tatar-based organisation and is fairly based, at least compared to...

They know they would get killed entering a banlieue

...this shit, founded by Saudis and pandering to those who converted, who usually tend to be more orthodox than others.

Plus, it's just so ugly.

The Tugra "Kulturzentrum" is 1.2km away, according to google.

I live in a 200k city. No mosques here

Nearest mosque maybe tens of KM away in some Turk village

That looks really cool

No balls

7miles away, thank god the Mersey is in the way

A lot of mosques in Canada are just small little storefronts in commercial zoned areas.

Usually they don't even use the word mosque, but put out a sign that says "Islamic cultural center" so they don't get vandalized.

Pic related actually called itself a mosque and was vandalized, so they put up a lot of Canadian flags and stuff.

pretty much the same here, I cant find a single mosque in my city

Got 2 in the country.
Closer one is about 700km away.

>covered in leafs
>pls don't cover in pigs blood Canucks

Our lefty government made a donation to Palestine so they could build an embassy and they are building a mosque instead.

Lol