Trump wants South Korea to pay a $1 billion for its missile defense system, called THAAD

>Trump wants South Korea to pay a $1 billion for its missile defense system, called THAAD.

>We don't have enough money(Actually We didn't know we should pay) but already deployed it

S,Should We refund it?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-southkorea-exclusive-idUSKBN17U09M

Other urls found in this thread:

news.donga.com/3/all/20170428/84124377/2
imnews.imbc.com/replay/2017/nw1200/article/4288870_21376.html
youtu.be/VVxYOQS6ggk
twitter.com/Reuters/status/857772042350989312
knowyourmeme.com/memes/donald-drumpf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, scrap it

YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE YOU FAT ORANGE FUCK

Pay now, Gook.

Tell cheeto man to stuck it up his ass.

War won't happen in Korea. USA just wanted to install THAAD in South Korea and get paid for it. Kim will agree to abandon the nuclear program in exchange for leaving him alone and giving him some food. Given that outcome and considering Obama's deal with Iran, America will have neutered the two rogue states that were fronts for China & Russia. China seems to be rational under President Xi so the next logical step in this master plan would be to topple Putin.

>Trump will make mexico pay for the wall
>Trump will make us pay for THAAD
>Trump will make canada pay for the milk

Why is he so good at business?

He doesn't actually want or expect S. Korea to pay. It's diplomatic misdirection. The US asserts that THAAD is for S Korean defense only, and asks them to pay as proof of this.

But it won't do anything to protect Seoul from N. Korean artillery fire (including gas filled artillery shells). THAAD is really to intercept nukes that could head for the US. This makes China extremely paranoid, so we claim that it is for S. Korean defense only, and ask them to pay for it, cause "why should the South Koreans pay for a missile system that defends the US?"

Riddle me this, if Kim is toppled and North Korea disarmed, how will you justify keeping the THAAD in East Asia?

defend Samsung from ayy lamos.

which is why Xi wants to get rid of North Korea. A unified Korea is a much better Chinese suzerain.

>"It is unacceptable, it is a horrible deal made by Hillary," the Republican Trump said. "It's a horrible deal, and we are going to renegotiate that deal or terminate it."

>Asked when he would announce his intention to renegotiate the deal, Trump said: “Very soon. I’m announcing it now.”

Holy shit he keeps one-upping himself how does he do it

Don't worry, my friend
It's not a fact already :^)

Korean government
>"There was no such thing"
news.donga.com/3/all/20170428/84124377/2

Korean Department of Defense
>"The United States is agreed to pay the cost as scheduled"
imnews.imbc.com/replay/2017/nw1200/article/4288870_21376.html

are americans this stupid?

you go help a friend with moving then when you are done you hand him a bill?

is this "american business" type of thing?

bad analogy

divine assistance

wake up man, North Korea is just allowed to exist only for ripping off the people of South Korea and Japan by US.

what Trump wants is nothing other than our money and North Korea just poses a threat to make you buy it.

>No american media or official announcement

It's TRUMP

yeah except it's not furniture it's a missile defence system and it's not a house it's a country

>North Korea is just allowed to exist
So is this a "Americans go home" post or a "Take Kim regime out" post

I'm watching you..

They literally have a saying "greed is good"

>Trump wants South Korea to pay a $1 billion for its missile defense system, called THAAD.
Trump has no control over this. It's up to congress, and they're sure as shit not going to charge South Korea for THAAD.

youtu.be/VVxYOQS6ggk

>give me free stuff
>how dare you refuse! you greedy shitlord!

We do?

Kim is crying to ASEAN about having to give his nuclear toys away. Seems like Trump and Xi negotiated a better deal. Chink army is already stationed near the Nork border, time is ticking for Kim. If he doesn't step back from his nukes, it's war. And if he does, the inner circle will percieve this as weakness, will probably topple Kim themselves.

Calm down, Why is that important?

>The Ministry of Defense of Korea denied it was not.
>And the government of Korea denied it was not.

What fact do you need more?
Are you a left wing zombie?
You surpport 문재인 or 안철수 i guess

>the inner circle will percieve this as weakness, will probably topple Kim themselves.
This is what worries me and why I don't want to go back to the negotiation table. It's beyond that.

If he is taken over by the military then it could be a far worse situation. I think Kim is actually calmer than most of them would be.

This.
True.

not an analogy, retard
anglo retard
thanks, wasnt aware of this

>What fact do you need more?
White House's official announcement.

>not an analogy, retard
uhh

???? If you do not believe the Korean government and the Ministry of National Defense, why are you living in this country?

You have to Go to North Korea, leftwing zombie

that's not true, the full saying is "greed is good and so is infanticide and eviscerating the weak and infirm for the glory of the gods of war".

I don't support any candidates in this election.

There's literally no single candidate who deserves my holy vote.

'Greed is good' isn't some proverb over here or anything. It's literally just a quote from a movie about the gross excesses of Wall Street that a small group of conservatives have 'reclaimed.'

no that was definitely an analogy actually

>Why don't you trust Korean government

Because it's about a mention from president of US, Not Korea.

They denied it because there are SOFA agreement. But What if Trump just want to blow it up?

Funny thing is, I never got around to the movie so I never even heard it.

Funny what people will believe about us, the """"ignorant""""""" ones.

they just see what they want to see m8

I'm waiting for Trump to hand us a similar bill for all the US troops supposedly stationed here for our defense.
We will finally be able to end the constant occupation since WW2 and the fat orange man will even think he's punishing us lmao

>But What if Trump just want to blow it up?
He literally can't. That power resides with congress. Trump can't even scrap a semi-unpopular trade deal that was made in the 90s - do you really think he'd be able to convince congress to fuck with a national security agreement?

Do you know how silly it is to spread the fact that there is no consensus between the Korean government and the US government?
A guy like you can easily believe a lie.
International diplomacy is not a game for kids
Understand? You dont need worry

What, and lose an important strategic asset? You underestimate him.

>there is no consensus
At this time.

He wants 'renegotiation'.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/857772042350989312

So, is it getting an agreement between the US government and the Korean government?
What a stupid guy
No agreement has been reached, anyway
And it is not officially announced by the US government.

You have to Go to North Korea or Get out our country
We do not need you unless you believe in the government and the army of the Republic of Korea

Ok. Then I'll wait until drumpf announce something officially.

But without it, I'll never trust the government at this time.

>Fuck NAFTA, we're gonna repeal it!
>On second thought, it's pretty complicated, maybe we won't repeal it after all lol I was just kidding

South Korea has nothing to worry about, Trump's 'negotiation' skills only extend to trying to fuck someone over without a backbone. Americans seem to have this image of trump swindling other nations into great deals, but the only person Trump is cheating is the average American.

Lol cuckolded koreans will pay

Trump controls the Department of Defense, user. He can easily scrap THAAD if he wants.

What the fuck are you smoking

Congress has no control over the US military.

t. US airman

You should go back to Ilbe

>drumpf
I genuinely don't know. why to people write his name like that? how is that an insult?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/donald-drumpf
Know your meme

>Congress has no control over the US military
Except for what they spend their money on. The military is so cucked by congress that if congress tells them to buy something, the military buys that shit.

Also, multilateral defense agreements are controlled by congress. I know you think you're hot shit because you're an airman and you presumably scored high on your ASVAB, but please be quiet while the grownups are talking.

>EU lends you money
>you're still poor

Wait, so you are saying that THAAD is a bilateral defense deal between the US and South Korea?

Because it is not. The THAAD deal is done solely between the DoD and South Korea's Ministry of Defense.

Congress has control of funds; but once funds are allocated they cannot be withdrawn.
The US president has sole control over the Armed Forces of the United States. If Trump wants to end THAAD, he can literally order the US military installation to pack up and leave South Korea.

You are absolutely fucking wrong.

>Donald Drumpf is a parody campaign that aims to rebrand Donald Trump with his family’s original un-Americanized last name of “Drumpf.”

There are better things to criticize Trump for. He's an anti-immigration politician who thinks the US should demand for foreigners to assimilate. Going so far to assimilate that your ancestors change their family name is something he would be proud of.

>Except for what they spend their money on.

Yeah. Which is not the same as how they use what they buy. Trump has ansolute control over THAAD. This is a simple fact. Congress has no control over what Trump does with THAAD.
Next time, let the people who actually know the facts talk.

>it's a lesson to japs

The Korean government should mock him over Twitter.
That seems to be the way Trump conducts his public servant role.

But you're already paying merikan troops in okinawa through tax

Pay denbts

>through tax
And pussies

hes saying if there are no funds you can order your spearmen to stand at the ready, chairforce general

Why doesn't they just go legalize raping of okinawans in okinawa though, they don't treat okinawans as Japanese so I'd say it's a good idea

>they don't treat okinawans as Japanese
we are trying but we like sucking murican dick as well

女性自衛官募集中?

it's kinda serious issue, baka!

So, how do South Korean people think of the possibility of North Korea's use of nuclear missile? Do majority of you think it's a bluff and you aren't worried?

You could easily do both by mandating that the base move elsewhere, but you don't do that.

the point is that those protesters are also supporting the pacifist constitution
geopolitically, Okinawa is very important in east asia
so it's not easy for us to do something there

>pacifist constitution
There's literally nothing wrong with Article 9.

realistically, it's difficult to take both that removing the US base in okinawa and keeping the pacifist constitution

He wants us to pay for "protection" as well.

anti-American

It's a bluff

Ok

I thought Xi wanted to keep NK alive as a buffer-zone, so that Unified Korea (allied with US) won't directly border with China? Korean army patrolling next to chinese border is like having a knife right under China's neck

No, you don't owe us shit for hosting our missiles. Trump is just being a mong as usual and needs to be reined in by his advisors.