*drops testicles on your forehead*

*drops testicles on your forehead*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM6I7AjCFAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my face when

>threw more INTs than TDs in 4 Super Bowl games.

>2-2 in Super Bowl games. Did nothing to contribute to either.

he threw a touchdown bomb to reggie wayne vs the bears and got the broncos into fg range on their first drive to give them the lead.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM6I7AjCFAY

I didn't say he wasnt a choker retard.

why are bombston fags so insecure, you have the goat qb goat coach and 5 lombardis but still are so defensive lol its pathetic.

He threw 3 TDs and 7 INTs throughout that 2006-07 SuperBowl run.

He was statistically the worst QB to ever win a SB in 2015-16.

>stat padding shit that did nothing to actually win either of the two rings he has

has there ever been a bigger fraud?

Reminder that Vinatier was 15/15 on FG during that 06/07 run but Brady gets shit for his kicker winning games for him.

How did it feel when you realized Peypey was a lesser than?

Yeah, completely different situations though.

Those FGs for Manning are a result of the offense not being able to score a TD throughout the game and having to settle for 3.

The FGs vs Rams and Panthers were last minute and a TD wasn't even needed. Brady put them in FG range which was all they needed. But if the Pats need a TD to win Super Bowl? Brady can do that too, as we just saw.

Also, 15 FGs for Manning in that lone post-season is more FGs than Brady needed in all 4 SB winning post-seasons combined. (not sure if this 5th one can be factored in, since I knew that stat prior to it)

All memeing aside, I've always wondered what the fuck happened to Peyton during postseason runs. Did his audible system fall apart? Was it always overrated?

Clenched butthole.

He's the ultimate schedulebaby

he still won the fucking games though

one of which was vs Brady

brady was bad during his first playoff run with the patriots but I dont disqualify his first ring

Brady was still the reason they won that 1st SB though.

And he was a 2nd year, first time starter so they obviously weren't going to let him sling it in the post-season.

defense babby

this is such retarded logic honestly, a kicker doesnt get himself into field goal range, the offense does outside of the rare turnover/big special teams play.

>Brady was still the reason they won that 1st SB though.

yeah im sure it had nothing to do with the defense holding the GSOT to 17 points and getting the key pick six. I love Brady too but you cant spin it like he did great when the offense was only responsible for 13 points.

Yeah I'm sure this wasn't a samefag or anything

Just 2 Canadians, one replying to a 7 hour old thread

bet he made quite the bounty for that play

Did Tracy jump it or did Wayne short his route?

He made it too complex for the stupid nigger players on his offense to understand.

>Feels so good to win a Superbowl behind my defense while not contributing anything, ah'm gonna drink a lotta BUDWEISER tonight, I tell ya hwhat

I put up with the NFL pushing Peyton Manning down our throat for almost 20 years. I am going to be so happy watching his legacy get destroyed.