Boobaies

Boobaies

s/fur, dummy. We have to be able to find it in the threads because most people don't use TFF.

Catalog I mean.

OC

>>milf OC taking a big doggy cock

If timby is trash then why can he get sex and I cant?

They should use one of them or get off ForceChin.

Fuck s/fur and g/fur

You fucked up, now the idjits will know our sekrit klub

Because he finds desperate fucks on Cl like any other gross fuck, unlike him, I have integrity

So you're a social rain man? Are you retarded though?

I say a lot of dumb shit. Honestly, I would just like to get to know you. I have a feeling you're not too bad underneath that shell.

Because he's a slut and other disgusting fucks pay to fuck him. You're above that though, you have standards.

The general consensus is that 10 out of 10 people would rather have sex with timby than me.
There is no other explanation, he is clearly better.

Your consensus is wrong.

Yeah, no

You'd rather suck his dick and eat shit before you sucked my dick.

>So you're a social rain man? Are you retarded though?

Not even close to a social rain man and the only reason I act retarded is because I want to cheer other so they don't suffer through depression like I do.

One day I want everybody to hate me so that when I die they won't mourn my death,

That hits close to home.

Ive tried with pretty shitty people as a joke and they all tell me im ugly.

>Virtue Signaling

Send me another pic. I doubt you're anywhere near as ugly as you say you are.

>one day I want everyone to hate me so that when I die they won't mourn my death,
found the real edge lord

No. That's real talk. He speaks the truth this time.

I'd rather shoot myself and have my body burned to ashes so you can't get to fuck my corpse than to choose either.

That's pretty cute, you ripped that one from Dash's suicidal rants?

>What is having standards

Just wait until you watch this movie

Rory O'Shea Was Here

Too lazy and depressed. I don't like sitting through movies, I'm too ADD.

>That's pretty cute, you ripped that one from Dash's suicidal rants?

Seriously, I've always been saying that when I was young

I could believe you but nah

How long ago is that you have arrived to these threads/

You'l lie just so you can feel like you won.

So you'd suck his dick, and kill yourself rather than suck my dick.
That wasnt what I asked, but I get it. I am that much more undesirable than him.

going to gfur because women are shit.

No, I wouldn't. I would have nothing to gain because I'd only be talking to you. Don't be so hard on yourself. I've seen you before, you're good looking. You just beat yourself up too much. You've told me about your past, so I know why. Just give yourself a break sometimes, you're a good guy when you open up.

I don't fucking know, but I'm sure as hell I stayed away for months because of you

Oh fuck off, you delusional twat. I wouldn't suck yours or his even if put a gun on my head.

And you wonder why no one wants you, you morally corrupt bastard

I don't usually say this because of "muh feelings", but feels so good to not hold back on what I'm saying.

Check your phone

Wait, are you weebum?

I know chased many people away...I seeked attention but all I caused was suffering and ignorance. I remember leaving Sup Forums for 7 months and I would go into the archives to see if y'all mentioned any of my names. There was this one time that I found someone impersonating me in the archives but I tried to no to intervene because I didn't want to be dragged to Sup Forums.

Someone posted this image in the last thread, but the mouth was right under the eye (wtf), had to fix an otherwise decent image

That's a pokemanz.

I got bored so here

Want me to post my bunny small collection?

That's a bat, my dude.

could send that collection on here