"wtf that's all the dick you brought whiteboi?"

"wtf that's all the dick you brought whiteboi?"

Cant mods ban these theads?

yes

angry wite boi xD

They're so boring too

You that insecure?

It's really hard right now. Keep it cuming fellas

I fucked this one black chick one time while her black husband was in jail. I was big enough to make her cream all over me and I had her shaking. That's good enough for me. But thank you.

Then you flew to the prison with your jetpack, and beat the negro so bad he begged you to leave him be.

this is literally the dude that made the thread lol

These threads are made by sissies(trannies) who obsess about being dominated by black guys and dicks in general.

All these pictures and threads are centered on the guys, not the girls.

Smell that? That's either an insecure black kid or a beta cuck who can't believe that his narrative only exists in the internet where all the other cucks dwell. It smells so good.

Moarrrr

im like the whitest dude on earth and this never triggers me. idk why it would trigger any1. they look like they're all having fun

Source please!

wtf is this photoshopped trash.

I have noticed a trend in niggers where they like to think their schlongs are something secretly coveted by every single white woman out there. In their fantasy, all white girls are sexually frustrated and make fun of their significant other's penis, while dreaming 24/7 about the nigger dick. They have finally found something to be proud about: it can't be any kind of progress for mankind, so it's horsedick instead. But they fail to realize that girls like their men white. Statistically, it is proven for women of all races. The "BBC" meme is something that attracts whore-tier white trash, rebellious teenagers and just plain degenerates. But in the long run, all women look out for stability, intellect and social prestige - guess where they'll try to find that.

never read something more hilarious and true at the same time

Look at this insecure white boi.
>I'm going to post a bunch of statistics, so that will show them.
doesn't change the fact that some white girls have curiosity for the BBC.

Well at least there aint no hep in dc

Whatever people say, can we agree black women are eh?

> tfw I thought they were real

Based White Man...Just data.

I've fucked a black girl and I was the biggest she's had. also white

Only a coon would wear boots/shoes/whatever the fuck in bed

you are all a bunch of fucking cucks

THIS

Why can't niggers learn to spell?
It's not "wite boi", its master.