the fuck are you talking about?

I don't know. Post so we can compare

I LOVE HER

it is true that i wud fuck the shit out of that bitch

is what true

PLease somebody post them

Supposedly her nuds leaked today

that kel loves orange soda? mmmmhhmmmm

OP needs to learn how to put some fucking context with his god fucking damn posts so he can contribute in a meaningful way instead of shitting up the internet with his faggotness.

post em

She's gross white trash that's been neglected by her white trash floridian mom. I mean, for fucks sake, look at her nigger nails.

This train wreck is going to make Jessie Slaughter look flat fucking normal in short order. She's already starting to chunk out.

The only plus side is that she's going to die of a pill overdose in less than 5 years, then like anna nicole smith,we'll never have to hear from her again.

not true, she has no nudes. she actually is just a computer simulation. you will never get REAL nudes. you should, in your depression over this, end your life.

let it be true

Gypsy Trash, Avoid.

I agree that OP's post was ill-prepared, but perhaps he actually succeeded in enticing us to view the threads in hopes of finding out what IT is. Kind of how articles start off like "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS JUST HAPPENED?" without specific details and an image of a woman with a baffled expression or Simon Cowell with a shocked expression.

Suck a cock shitlord read the goddamn thread eveyone but you knows

There isn't a brillo pad strong enough to clean the scum off of you after fucking a piece of garbage like that.

check the timestamps fag. this guy posted his response about the same time as the other that said what it was.

does anyone have her recently leaked nudes

if that's true, then there's gonna be a lot of Catch a Predator - style entrapment going on.

why wait?

he obviously doesn't have it and just baiting others to post.

we dont give a fuck about any of that shit. she got big ass titties

Cause he doesn't have them

just do it

Guys - they don't actually exist. Anyone claiming otherwise is baiting. Move on to your next degeneracy.

You just watch keems video OP?

there's no nudes but I saw a insta video of her peeing in her drive way. I'm not even memeing

can we get some pics in here

Buncha people do. I don't get why people are tripping over themselves to see hers. Her nudes got dumped a year and change ago

The things that make the people on this site fixate is beyond me. She's not even loli anymore.

are those fake or she actually grew those by 14?

If she looked like a prepubescent girl, then no one would want to see it except a few people on Sup Forums.

Am I the only one who finds her mom oddly attractive?

bruh she wasnt even famous a year and a half ago. she came into light 9-10 months ago maybe even less.

lmao i dont think they give tit jobs to 14 year olds and have you even seen young girls of this day

kēk

You wanna see tits? Here ya go. Big ol tittays on a beast thats about as attractive and desirable as that skank.

Bitch quit playin

Not blurry enough.

volafile org /r/d8fbbcr0

is this thread hotter than uranium?

Where's the video of her peeing outside ?? Anyone ??

K
There's clearer part but ya know too much goodies in it