My girlfriend and i broke up Sup Forums and i have mixed feelings...

My girlfriend and i broke up Sup Forums and i have mixed feelings, i feel somewhat relived because the relationship started to become a toxic one, with a lot of fights and all that stuff, but i also think that i love her, she was a nice girl and helped me to go through a lot of shit, i talked to her tonight and she said that he made her choice and she don't want to be with me anymore, and that hurts me in a way buy like i said i feel somewhat relieved because shit started to go downhill time ago.

>Pic related

Don't worry user, you'll find someone better

i don't know, i mean i know there are a lot of girls in this world and i know i could do better but i feel somewhat depressed

Posting private pics in exchange for interest or motivation u_u

Don't be depressed over a woman. It's not worth it. Just go out and meet people.

whoa.. she reminds me so much of my ex. What's her ethnicity?

She is Mexican, we both live in Mexico so Mexican haha

Heres another one

And another

Dang. Where from? Those look like the school colors from my alma mater?

She surely knows how to take some decent pics

yeah she likes photography

we are from mexico

Moar of her in undies

Can we start stripping her down?

Where from? You don't have to give city name, just state or region

Still lurking for somee

Lmao you sound and act like a fag. She’s probably fucking some guy while you are dealing with your feelings bullshit.

Grow some balls. At least give us something to blackmail, we are not interested about how sad you are fucking Paco

I bet she never expected this to be posted here when she sent it to you.. soo bad

What were you expecting. OP is a retarded virgin that just lost her “soulmate” and now he’s dealing with retarded shit over his head.

He has nobody else because he’s a lonely fuck and will probably die alone.

They are both kids and should grow up. No wonder why she got tired of your bullshit

OP did you at least smash her?

No wonder why she ran away.
Mystery solved, everybody go home

is this your brother??

Oh dear

i hope this is a college photo cause y'all niggas look 30 yrs old.

Hahaha I fucked my ex in that same swimsuit. Not OP by the way. I'm just a guy who had an Ex with that swimsuit.

post pics

>love
I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. ... Break the cycle Morty, rise above, focus on science

No one cares fucking beaner

So don't marry? Just fuck around?

Hey guys.

Ass and pussy shots! Let's see 'em!

I think OP left after reading all the comments

If she says she doesn't want it, then you're off the hook! Be free.

That feeling of relief? That's how you truly feel dog dog, the other stuff is just feels from losing a chick.

Then you realize there are like billions of chicks.

Still gonna fap to OP'S ex. That'll show him to leave a thread 50 minutes after post

Fucked

I've gone through the same though. I've tried sharing my exes nudes and then I feel bad about it.

The women you find after her are going to be less and less attractive, and you'll forever regret not trying harder when you had her.

Yes we used to fuck a lot, thats one thing im gonna miss

And sure, do or say whatever the hell you like to, at this point i dont really care anymore

There is only one University in Mexico with such colors, if you don't recognize them at first sight, you don't know what you are talking about.

Op here iam tired and lost it al im goind to end my life