Someone track this fucker here

Someone track this fucker here

Nypa wy tho

See for yourself

Cp ??

kys nigga

Not your personal army. I hate when newfags like you come on here thinking that Sup Forums is all a bunch of hackers and shit and want to dox people. Get the fuck outta here

bitch ass's number 6264858114

I'm no newfag by any means, just see for your self

not ya personal army ya fuckin faggot why ya gotta be such a faggot stop bein such a faggot nobody want to do shit for you ya fuckin faggot we aint nobody's army stop and get some help ya fuckin faggot please faggot geez get out of my fuckin board ya fuckin faggot now ya fuckin faggot

bumb

>just see for your self

lolwut

This violates a global rule, ready for 404?

>I'm no newfag by any means, just see for your self

See what newfag, no explination as to why were doing this.

Please just do the world a favour and hang yourself

Your dad prays for that shit daily.

I hate when people lump antifa with the liberals. Antifa is an anarchist organization. When antifa have their riots and quarrels, it's not the left starting riots. But I don't exactly blame the conservatives for thinking antifa is a democrat organization because there are some liberals who seemingly praise some of antifa's radical actions and act like antifa is an ally to the democrats when in reality they're not.

>fuck it jpg.
I thought we could've done some good. Get the guys/girl location give it to the FBI, then again I barked up the wrong tree

Not your personal army bish

There you go
>Not going to help

i aint looking at shit whats this goon talking about

You are asking Sup Forums to be your personal army to stop someone from selling cp when you know probably over half the people on here fap to cp anyway.

>being this much of a newfag

Lmao OP, summer is almost over

How do we even know he's selling CP?

OP doesn't say shit.

No you didn't bark up the wrong tree. Nobody is pissed at you. It's just that you expect Sup Forums to be an "e1l!te undeg0und hax0rz gr00p" when most people on here are not interesting in that shit and just want to fap to girls and traps

I'll say it again
Still no real explination as to what they did, why you want us to doxx or what the fuck they did to op.

TLDR: explain yourself and maybe someone will help you

Based on how OP is acting about someone selling videos on the internet, I'd say it's safe to assume he's selling cp.

Fuck it I tired to get some good folks to help out. You are correct about the wanking to the shit especially back then

----->

Checked, it's cp