Tfw you watch videos of people being interviewed on the street in a multitude of countries and realize every single...

>tfw you watch videos of people being interviewed on the street in a multitude of countries and realize every single country in the "free world" is populated by the same normie shits with the same manner of speaking and behaving and the same fucking fashions and phones and bullshit and everything is the fucking same everywhere and anyone who seriously talks up the differences between these various places including FUCKING INDIA is deluding themselves because every country is now reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Human nature is the same everywhere. Given the same luxuries, they will behave similarly. Especially in a heavily globalised culture.

Not even the Romans were different to the twitter addicts and BBSers today, with their city wall shitposting.
>pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

there are some differences but i agree

I know this feeling but I wish I didn't

This is why I gag internally when people say "everything you love about the modern world is thanks to capitalism"

Yeah thanks capitalism. Thanks for Reddit and FIFA and Tinder. Thank you so much.

>You have to read history books as the only source for learning different cultures

They even start to look the same. Maybe a nose is a little pointer or flatter than some others, or skin is a little darker or lighter, but overall the diet and lifestyle of the 1st world ends up making everyone look kind of same-ish. There are people who could pass for Indian, Mexican, and Japanese but may be none of those.

Culture is a spook.

thanks america

>I want for everyone to look like 19th cultural stereotype of their nation, like I studied in McBurger School

i submitted a banner for /his/ out of that

>strong normies get to pass on their genes while you weak sobbers and whiners do not
gee

>normie
YOU ARE A NORMALFAG AS WELL.
FUCK OFF.

>FUCK OFF.
to where?

Get with the times nerd

Oh God, that is the most painful feel.

lol your idea of culture is old history books and stereotypes. you know nothing clueless basement dweller.

It's wonderful world to be in.

This, it's Americanisation, it's your fault

>The one who buggers a fire burns his penis

You did this, amerishart.
Are you happy now

>red cups meme will never come back

there is literally nothing wrong with being normie