Has anyone here seen 9? What did you think about it?

Has anyone here seen 9? What did you think about it?

it felt a bit too short

marathoned the first ten minutes and couldnt be bothered with the rest

Forgettable

>Tim Burton
dropped

>And visionary director
dropped again

Good concept, great design, nice OST, not so bad writing, but there was something missing and I cant pinpoint what it was.
On the other end, the trailer was pure kino

i dont recall the ending, was humanity still fucked/exctinct at the end? what was the purpose of them all getting absorbed by spidey bot?

EXACTLY THIS

I still don't know why it was so forgettable, the trailers had me hyped as hell
It kind of felt like a videogame, maybe that's why it feels weird

Nein

Def this. I saw 9 in theaters and while i liked it i could not figure out why i thought it was just average.

It was short and like two-thirds really good. The ending was a little... illogical or even out of place. The mystery then the revelations of that were alright but obvious. Then again, you show this movie to children.

Frodo is a good voice actor and I liked him in this, as well as in Over the Garden Wall. The guy seems to love being the protagonist in semi-scary allusionory journeys. He's always an asset, never a liability.

>marathoned the first ten minutes
how long did that take

I missed 1 through 8 so I didn't bother

trailer had me hyped but the film was dissapoint.

LOL!

It has low budget for an animation movie and it shows.

haha great reply keith had me howling x x btw how are the kids send my love .

>trailer
>some weird bag of sand is the silent protagonist of the movie; expect some surreal shit
>actual movie
>Tim Burton's Bug's Life

Pretty mediocre desu

Proto-Minion character didn't work.

its a meme movie favored by reddit

10 minutes

I can agree with this.

It's really solid but there's nothing that will "catch" you. You will forget about it in few days.

Shit writing and character development Kubo had the same problems. Cool art design and character design weak writing

delet this

Around 23 minutes, because I pause every 2 minutes to check Sup Forums and reddit.

Didn't work because 7 ate all of it's viewers.

I watched about 40 minutes of it in a hotel room and liked it

horrrrrrrible