Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?

>Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?
>Radcliffe: Yeah, quite a bit. I watched a few documentaries. Spent some time reading message boards of some white supremacy groups.

>Did you post on those message boards?
>I did not! No, absolutely not. I didn’t want to get into that. But it was more about getting a sense of how the non-intellectual elite of the movement talk to each other and talk about things. The biggest insight it gave me was the extent to which everything is [believed to be] a fucking part of this global conspiracy.

>What surprised you about that world?
>How diverse—diverse is a strange word to use—but how diverse the beliefs were. Like, the fact that there are some people who believe the Bible is the word of God. And there are some people who believe the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.

What did he mean by this?

Racists are weird.

Harry potter browses Sup Forums

He meant that he researched the opposing views without an open mind such that he didn't believe a word of what he read, regardless of evidence.

wew

Racism is perfectly normal. Nothing weird about it.

Go away Dan

>believing the Bible was created to subvert non-Jews
>normal

>And there are some people who believe the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.
tfw I've actually been wondering about that lately. The "New Testament" is a jarring promotion of complacency compared to the "Old Testament."

Kind of falls apart once you see the Gospels putting the blame upon the Jews though. Kinda like the argument that the Romans were behind it.

But it's probably more likely it was just Paul. He was kind of a cunt, you know.

That Sup Forumsfags are arbitrary retards

>mfw harry potter is on Sup Forums

if white nationalists weren't all about purity spiraling they would be a pretty good movement.

I thought about this aa couple of times this past week as well.
On a satirical Facebook page, I saw a christian dude calling jews the chosen ones and I was like wtf? He does know even though Jesus was a jew, he was killed by his own, right? Like if he was a good person, he was the exception.
Then it hit me, fuck, they can manipulate even this narrative to oblivious christfags

Jesus makes a whip with his own hands, to beat the shit out of a bunch of Jews in the New Testament for doing merchant shit. No way in hell it's written by kikes.

> The "New Testament" is a jarring promotion of complacency compared to the "Old Testament."

someone never read Ecclesiastes

Judaism was actually heavily influenced by Greco-Roman cynicism and stoicism and Mesopotamian paganism before the spread of Christianity.

>What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.
>Is there anything of which one can say, “Look! This is something new”? It was here already, long ago; It was here before our time.
>No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them.
>I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
But anyway the whole "Christianity as passive aggressive jewish revenge" idea has been around for centuries, it's not a new idea at all. In fact I believe some pagans were even saying it at he time.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER!

What did he mean by this?

D R O P P E D

>mfw reddit tourist thinks its Sup Forums and not stormfront he went to
lmao

Well even in the old testament god was always punishing the jews for being shit. A lot of times they even agreed, for example they largely blamed themselves for losing their homeland to Babylon and being expelled and actually came to see the Babylonian rulers as part of God's divine punishment.

but you would actually have to read the bible to know that and modern Christians never read the bible.

god bless you user

>I did not! No, absolutely not.

He posts on Sup Forums and don't tell his agent.

>look how poorly jesus treats these friendly merchants just trying to feed their families.
Poor poor friendly jewish merchants.

Agreed and its hilarious that they think everyone here was racist too

>Father's identity is unknown
kek. I assume he was raised by a single mother then?

It's a lauded act. It's considered a righteous move by Jesus.

>millennials think research is watching a documentary and reading a message board for a day

>meme magic on Sup Forums is due to Harry Potter

do you think he met nazi frog?

>I did not! No, absolutely not
what a fucking pussy, what is he scared of? Who reacts like that when asked if they posted something on the internet?
It's not like they were sharing cp or anything

nobody who talks about Sup Forums actually browses it, it's just redditors being faggots as always

Are you not aware that being racist is the biggest crime possible in the eye of the public? (Only if you're a white man of course)

everyone who has even a semblance of a career answers this. Every anonymous forums, pseudo forums, even reddit. It is not ok to post on those when you have a semblance of a public career, or at least hide it. I remmember this other guy, actor, can't remmember who, who was asked if he read commentaries on forums about his new capeshit movie and he said the same thing "yeah I read them but god no I never post oh lordy no no why even ask?". It's just career suicide to even hint at the fact that you could bo "one of those guys" ie people who use fake identities to talk about random shit online.

Says you. Sup Forums is infested with ledditors and shills. So much so that I had to move main boards to avoid the terrible forced memes they thought was funny.

>someone got triggered by the invention of the cuck meme

Swing and a miss, dude.

The god the creator and father of jesus is not the same as the god of the jews who's just lucifer.
A fallen angel larping and choosing the jews as his pawns.
Open the bible.
It's crystal clear.
First thing the "god" ask the jews to do was to genocide all little towns of palestine.
And jews celebrate these genocides each year.

the boy who lived through the holocast

underrated post. harry potter wingardium leviosad kek out of hell.

Radcliffe saw a glimpse of true reality behind the curtain and it terrified him. He knows something's not right.

He's a Jew himself.

OY VEEYYYY

WHITE GENOCIDE IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY

Keep talking about your kapecino

>But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
>Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
>let people do whatever to you, don't make plans, just trust it'll all work out like a good goyim

The Bible is poorly written fiction and God doesn't exist. You're a moron and your post is pure cringe.

is this movie out already?

>Sup Forums and stormfront
>evidence

>I did not! No, absolutely not

You just know he inadvertently swallowed a couple of redpills

Sup Forums is down the hall and to the left

move to an all black neighborhood and have fun dude

used to browse Sup Forums but i grew out of it and now you people seem obnoxious to me.

I live in a majority black neighborhood. Most of my neighbors are middle classed black families or elderly people.

Nothing ever happens and I post on Sup Forums all day

crime rates are racists lies i guess. plus the black neighborhoods around me if you wear the wrong color youll be seriously hurt.

He's Jewish and a huge actor that they're having lead their newest Jewish propaganda vehicle. There is no reason to think he's unaware of the reality of the world.

Yes Daniel it's all just a silly conspiracy theory no jews are trying to undermine the west

>Moving goalposts

Also nice job on being so poor you live in an inner city, apparently.

The new testament is propaganda, but not for jews. It's propaganda for the Roman Empire

>pay your taxes!
>don't cause problems or act violent!

are you fucking retarded bro

its not like middle class black areas are gonna have more crime just because there's black people there

its the poor niggers that commit all the crimes

lmao dude dont try n say blacks live just as well as whites in imaginary cosby show utopias in your mind. blacks do consistently worse than whites and asians wherever they are.

>Sup Forums
>left

Please excuse that guy. Some of the posters on here often forget that Sup Forums is reddit 2.0 now!

You do realize Sup Forums is fascist and fascism is radical left, right?

is this a spicy new meem?

He did his research right. All this alt-right bullshit is not more than forum faggots who doesn't do fucking shit. Only chat like fucking faggots. Much talk no action. Like Sup Forums.

>muh fascist boogeyman

yeah man and everyone who disagrees with you is a bigot too. read a book, go to school, anything to generate a few brain cells cause you really fucking need some

>is this a spicy new meem?
It's been around for about a year