Trump draws a line in the sand then does nothing when Kim Jong Un crosses it. Makes a threat then doesn't deliver...

Trump draws a line in the sand then does nothing when Kim Jong Un crosses it. Makes a threat then doesn't deliver. Ooops.

weak, sad

Why are the libtards and neocons are all for WAR

What ever destroys America is are what they are for...

faggot

because it distracts the people from the fact that the country is about to fail/collapse,

Thanks for opening my mind, image on the internet without source

just remember Bill Clinton gave them nuclear reactors and everything they would need to try and build nukes

no mother fucker we're defending democracy against the inciting of violence by trump. we loveo ur first amendmant and hate that trump bashes the press, religion, assembly and speech

this bull shit was started by bannon and his op ed to the nytimes. your timeline is completely off and backwards

trump has a fucking news channel that we paying for

dont' forget russia kicked out 755 diplomats and we did nothing

Not capable if producing weaponizable product. And loaded full of espionage malware.

For almost 10 years, it was a major source of intel. The shit they have now is a combo of their own & russian.

You americans seem to complain about everything; race, religion, gender. I've learned over the years that the people who conplain the most never have to deal with the problems they're complaining about. Because if you did, you would take action, not complain.

Yep just like obama and syria but you might be to young to remember that it was 3 years ago

Your fucking retarded

Oh, so they have a bunch of money to Clinton after they got the uranium? Gee, that's so much better.

>trump baiting kim to nuke commiefornia

we can only hopw

>but you'll be sorry next time
>ok next time tho, boyyy you're really gonna be in for it
>you better not make any more threats like that again
>I mean it
>plz stop ok
>puhleeeeez
Over and over again.

I wish those rice niggers would just nuke something already. I want to see them get vaporized.

No different than what any president has done in the last 30 years

>Snowflakes get industrial dose of reality, lil kim gets steamrolled, deathblow to democratic party, cuts off democrap migration into red states at the source...

Are you me?

More like this:

>Trump gets impeached because of impending war.

>Pence takes over

>Swift end to the Korean war when Uns tubby ass fails to launch a nuke at Gaum,

wait are you two actual American patriots who want to flaten NK like the second coming of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Actually it's whatever destroys your shitty old ideology that has produced a world that almost no one wants to live in, and kids would rather take drugs and committed suicide and tune out and play vidya than take part in it. That's your shitty pre-war ideology failing, as it did when it suicided the civilized world, twice in a row. Your crap ideology is not "America".

I don't know what your point is but if you think one President is any differnt then next then your truly a dumb kid who just entered the political realm and now is so butt hurt Bernie sold out and hillary was a bust.
Dont worry though in 8 years Democrats we get there chance again to ruin the nation. It makes little difference whos president.

Yes it is. Every other president didn't do that in the face of actual capable missiles and warheads being produced.

And this nigger takes the month off to go golfing.

you know why the 50's 60's 70's were so great (personaly told by grandparents and parents) because fags, and women knew there place, now they just run amuck fighting for "Equality".

america really is that stupid

no, no he didn't. fucking retard

kim has now said he will bomb guam within 4 weeks which happens to be around 9/11 funny looks like September and October really is going to be some bad times, this astrological things and now this

They were running amok all three of those decades. They just didn't show it on TV. Reality did not resemble Lave it to Beaver. Not by a long shot.

you think the eight years under bush was anything like the eight years under obama? i knew obama was a great president but damn

>Trump gets impeached because of impending war.
Lol ok. Neocons are masturbating until the first two layers on their dicks look like cooled magma over the THOUGHT of destroying the NORKs. War is a common lever pulled to help the economy out in recession. China (the only reason best korea still exists) has backed off support because they know they will catch some of the shit storm and it doesn't invest their economic interests. The public is slowing moving towards support for the action.
It is 100% possible inside 5 years.

This is bad, Donald trump now believes he is actually Donald J Trump and has embodied the character, illuminati king these chinese got to keep kim under control he can still play dictator

>other Americans wanting the same freedom and quality of life I have makes my freedom and quality of life worse.

Congrats, you're a shitty person and a walking talking stereotype of everything stupid and anti-American about America, go back to Eastern Europe and live in the mud you selfish miserable fuck.

Holy fuck, you're stupid.

The reason why they have nukes and missiles now is because nobody did shit before.

He isn't taking a month off. The whitehouse is being renovated, it's king over due, they had to go somewhere else.

Do you honestly think that the president's job requires him to be specifically at the white house? Presidents have been telecommuting for many, many years, nothing has changed.

Americas downfall will be giving the lgbt rights and if you dont beleive that, you're in some serious denial

Obama would have been over there sucking his dick and Hillary would have not done anything but see if he wanted to buy a part of the US,or she would have given him the information on the defense missile system.

and anybody had the right to do shit before? You want to take North korea and turn it democratic right? Why do you think they call America imperialists? Get into the mindset of the North Koreans and you can see ther eis no good and bad guy just the democrats have the moral highground because he is a dictator. The stalemate must stay if somebody violates it, it better not be with a nuclear warhead because if it is, we're all fucked the US can nuke the world a thousand times over

Is the Russian Trump Defense bot off duty tonight? No rubles for you comrade!

And I'll be waiting for it

this

You got brainwashed and are just a retard keep feeding useless hate conspiracy theorist without a tin foil pat yourself on the back for being a good liberal goyim and give up your freedoms like a pro

>depraved, addicted, ill fitting, mentally ill pervert
>happy heterosexual, nuclear family, solid career, picturesque family and quality of life

Choose one

What he said was stupid but thank Christ at least it wasn't on twitter. Just think how fucking embarrassing it would be if the leadup to a nuclear war in the history books took place via tweets.

It happened when women who are biologically predisposed to voting for unwieldly fuckhuge gov programs were given the right to vote. It was accelerated by welfare voting. Strip voting rights from everyone who does not pay more tax than they receive in benefits. 75% of women lose the vote without specifically targeting them and welfare losers can't vote for more welfare. Only those who actually produce for the economy should have a say in anything that affects it. And gov is the #1 enemy of the economy.

LGBT is less than 3% they are irrelevant.

You seem upset friend. Who do you think runs the Trump defense spambot?

1. No shit retard, everyone everywhere knows that.
2. It's completely changed, when the president vacations at his own resort and bills the fucking taxpayers fir his stay and the stay if the secret service and does it fucking constantly with no regard for national security. He doesn't read, he doesn't get briefings, he doesn't take meetings, he ignores intelligence. All this fucker does is watch Fox fucking news, tweet stupidity like a 16yo girl about what he sees there, and plays golf.

If the CIA had any leftists, they'd take his ass out.

The alt right is for war too, m8. They're just retarded and think their actions would not warrant international invasions and attacks on them.

the otherfoot?

>nobody did shit before.
we've had them sacntioned for decades. just because you hear it in a fucking tweet doens't make it true. he really isn't the only person that can fix this. he caused it

your cynicism is their weapon
faggot

He got hit by stray golf ball and now thinks he is actually the character Donald J trump, god help you all

is that why russian planes are flying around ours taking pictures and spy subs are off our northern and southern coasts?

What is it with Eastern Europeans and their intense desire to be subjugated and dominated by tyrants? Why do slavs feed on the suffering of others?

has anyone ever told you, you're an idiot

Not familiar with that. I always say it's Russians but who fucking knows. It's funnier when you say it's the Russians because you get outraged replies.

Of all the things posing an actual, real, physical threat of destruction to this country, being nice to weirdos is going to kill everyone and burn civilization to rubble.

Please, tell us more about your amazing inability to discern real threats from your own personal stupid bullshit.

It's more like; Lets make everyone cater to the less then 1% gays and build a massive infrastructure for them and change you're current way of life because you will pay for it. You get to also be discriminated against because you a white male told there is a wage gap when there isn't one and told you are to treat wemen equal while at the same time treat them as they are not by giving them priority in the courts, go to jail if they just say you raped them without proof, and the list goes on. We are currently flooded with a population that is so ungodly fucked up they couldn't wipe their asses without getting it all over themselves and they call themselves progressive.

The former, since it allows freedom and more freedom is always good. If you disagree you are not American.

>facebook
>Asheepnomore
hang ys

this

His day's schedule is routinely released. It's mostly all meetings and briefings from early in the morning until the evening. You'd know this if you actually bothered to look, but you're too tied up in your imagination's narrative

So US has to act tough to survive and Nk has to act tough to also survive but if NK acts first they'll spark a war, the US seems to want something to happen or atleast the higher powers want something to happen

If you didn't understand what he meant, you're part of the problem.

>the entire strategy of conservatives is to blame everyone else for the mess they got everyone into
Clinton is gone. He cannot help us. Your retarded asses are what's in charge and crying about the Clintons is fucking old and busted now. Get a new trick or get out.

yeah but atleast he repealed obamacare and built the wall like he said he was

>Midwesterners think the US wouldn't die immediately without Californias money and industry
lel

I obviously don't mean it in which they "rape and pillage" America.
Come on buddy think harder about it.

What's done is done but the person that did it is still responsible for what they did.

>Sanctions
kek

So some people don't trade with NK? Hasn't seemed to solve anything.
The UN admonishes then? Scary!
UN inspectors come in, are blatantly lied to until they rage quit and go home? Very effective

If you haven't noticed they usually say one thing when it is the other to distract everybody from the truth aka the Russian trump collusion and WikiLeaks/ the Hillary Clinton foundation gets protected by CIA which is homeland security which also protects the elite pedofiles because secret services don't really work for the people aka the liberals and conservatives got psy oped on using propaganda from youtube and also mainstream media cnn which is CIA and nobody seems to remember or understand what really happened last year

exaggerate much? i hate them fags too but nobody is building an entire infastructure for them, they're always been family bathrooms. white males are discriminated against? hahahaha, you're a whiny little bitch. lemme guess bc you had to pay for college at some shit university bc you're too dumb to get accepted to a better one, it's asian's fault

Of course. If NKorea attacks the US, the GOP can easily take total power via "emergency" and rebuild the nation in their image without pesky so called judges or congress or that piece of shit constitution.

Their cultures never went through the enlightenment. They live for feudalism and conformity and obedience within established power/wealth/religious/tribal hierarchies.

They are basically a caucasian analog of the Middle East.

I don't care what he did. I want to know your plan to fix it. Quit the job if the only fucking thing conservatives can do is cry about the clintons.

You're 16, not a day older.

So why do far righters who claim to love the west seem so obsessed with sucking the cock of Eastern European shitholes?

why do you think you hear all that propaganda about nkoreans starving b/c of sanctions

Trump is making it so that immigrants can't get on welfare within the first 5 years of them living here, he is doing good things and cleaning up, also taking on MS-13, Obama just wanted everyone to come in and get ON welfare

Jesus dude throw in some punctuation, trying to read that makes my head hurt.
One thing is for certain: a dedicated person or group has been systematically shutting down anti-Trump threads on Sup Forums for months. They must be taking a nap or something.

Then you've made your choice, fair enough, but you cannot have those things and expect equal quality of life, they're simply incompatible. I'm all for freedom of choice, but you must also live with your choices and you can't have it all.

so you want war? hahahaha you don't even know how ou just got your ass whooped by russia or punked by nkorea. you ain't doing shit. you realiz you fuck up china's doormat they will fucking care

And if you followed what's going on in this town, you'd know he doesn't actually attend shit.

Jesus, what school did you go too?

if they only could.
also the use of nukes is the threat of using them.
actually using them will not be good at all for them. i guess even that crazy bastard understands that
all that funny trump can threaten with is some bombs. usa is not able to do more with what they got now.

They are. It just takes time. You now have 3 different bathrooms, special parades, if you disagree with their way of life and you tell your children that it isn't natural for humans you get liberals running around like their hair is on fire. and more. Give it time and you

I expect freedom, nothing more. And I expect those who prefer to live under tyranny to either put up and fight those of us against it, or fuck off to Eastern Europe.

Says the faggot who thinks Russia "hacked the election"

No it seems like this is going to be the first time real world powers show the world what exactly they are capable of. no insurgency proxy war bullshit. Real weaponry

The fuck does school have to do with anything, user? Though you're silly if you're implying no president has ever obtained special power in a crisis. Johnson had the US in Vietnam going to war without congressional approval because of a falseflag. And of course, there's the famous Reichstag fire of the Weimar republic.