My cousin's cuteness is starting to become sexy. How do I stop thinking of her this way?

My cousin's cuteness is starting to become sexy. How do I stop thinking of her this way?

first

first

fuck

are you serious?

drug and rape

pour liquid nitrogen on your dick that grab a gun and shoot it off its the only way to make sure you dont get arouse anymore

post more pics

In order to solve this, we'll need moar pics of her. To get a feel for her temperament.

Do she call u niichan

first.

her

Fist her.

And leave yer berries intact? FuuuuuuHHHHHH

... so no one has any advice?

Don't try and avoid your feelings user. Let it build up to the point where you can't hold it back any more

How old are you and how old is she?

she already noticed, tell her you think that is sexy but dont want to do anithing and she will decide if get closer or get away

I'll just reverse image search then dox so she can know how you feel faggot

I'm 5 years older than her

well you could chop off your bolls and dick with a knife but i think doing it like this is better and maybe painless but you can decide what the best course of action is i ain't here to judge

this is why we can't have nice things

The tuck? That's the worst advice.

Flirt and gage her reactions. Feel her out if you will.

More pics

I'm trying to stop, not get closer

i gave you a real advice its the only way to make sure that your mortal desire can never be used

that wasn't the question

Last thing I need is to get doxed

Just kill yourself

Revealing your age is going to get you Doxed what are you autistic?

kek tis only a joke

You hit on all your family?
I'm 19

You done did fucked up dumbass

Ok, so you're older than she is. You're young, but not dumb enough to reveal too much personal info to Sup Forums so at least you've cleared the first hurdle.

As for resisting your biological urges (because let's face it, she's a qt):
1. Acknowledge to yourself that she's a part of your family. She may not be close, but she's in it and as a man, you have a duty to protect the family. And yes, it would be harmful for you to admit feelings towards her or her to you, as much of a bonerkiller as that is for the rest of us.

2. You need a girl to deposit semen in. You're old enough to have one, but I'm not sure you're mature enough. Put your hormones to good work and if you're feeling sexually frustrated, don't jerk off - go work out. It's a good way to channel that energy and the end result is you're a sexy beast who can get women easier than if you didn't. Plus, you'll be able to use your strength to defend your family if needed (see #1 above).

3. If you're working out and still unable to get laid, there are pick-up artistry forums that range from manipulative to full-on fedora. It's still worth perusing the material because frankly it's often accurate, but avoid buying into the ideology too much. You need to forge yourself into the kind of man that women want, as opposed to just tricking them into thinking you're that kind of man.

Hope that helps. If so, please post more pics of your cute cousin.

Tell her how you feel and proceed to fuck her brains out.

I definitely feel less creepy knowing that others feel similarly about her. Appreciate the honest response user.

Me & my cousin both had the hits for each other in our teens. Never got to fuck, though. Fast fwd 25 years. We finally fucked. And fucked for the next five years. Wish we could have fucked sooner.

I think of her in a cute way. More pics?

I feel the same way with my cousin

This is literally the most straight forward and mature post I've ever seen on this shitposting site to be honest.

OP better get his shit together now and make us proud.

I think my cousins are sexy too. Just creep from afar if you want, but don't act on it.

op post more of her

OP failed us

just wait a few more years until she's older! it only gets better op

Just randomly pull your fully erect cock in front of her and grunt:

"HARD AS A ROCK!"
"HARD AS A ROCK!"

It's honestly the only thing that you can do to make her think differently of you.

Fuck her and relize she's a meat sleeve

It's perfectly fone to fuck cousins

fine*

Fuck her for a year and you'll no longer be able to stand the sight of her.

She's 14 according to OP

14 year olds smash bro

Yeah but 14 year olds like Brawl, and I prefer the balance of Melee more.

Wave-dash ftw

Kek

think of her friend instead