Wwyd Thread

Wwyd Thread
Replies get replies

Treat her right and respect her

Fuck her right in the pussy

Impale her on that bedpost.

Something more graphic.

Turn her face down, tie her hands behind her back, take off her shorts and thong. Then fuck her ass, As I press his head against the pillow.WWYD to my sister?

Rip her clothes off and melt her clit only by licking it

I'd put my peepee in her pooper

Kick you out of your bed, then have you watch as I toss her down and mount her, your sister sighing in pleasure as my cock slides into her pussy.

Nice. I like to recording that

Wwyd to this bitchpile?

She'd writhe beneath me as I work her cunt, too engrossed in getting fucked to care that you're recording her. I'd piston in and out of her, filling her up with each thrust.

Pull top left out of the pile and fuck her, making her moan like a little slut in front of her friends.

I would reprimand them for laying around after a race

I notice a distinct lack of tits, OP.

Bump

Fuck wheelbarrow style

wwyd

put my dick in her and cum

these threads are dismal. bunch of virgins who don't know how to "talk dirty" or even flirt

good night coochiebamba

Throw her up against a wall and fuck her from behind. Any nudes?

goodnight coochiebmba

goodnight coochiebmba

force my cock down her throat

Invite friends over and then we fuck one at a time while he remaining watch

Forgot my pic

Wwyd Sup Forums?

Pull off her bra and make her jerk me off, threatening her so she does stop until shoving my cock into her throat, face fucking her until i bust on her tits.

Tie her up kneeling right there with her hands over her head. Start by tearing off her top and putting clamps on her nipples and ring gagging her. Proceed to fuck her mouth and force her to gag and drool all over her tortured chest while I repeatedly remind her how worthless she is. End by giving her a real pearl necklace and shoving her dirty panties in her mouth

Wwyd to Sam?

Any more pics of her?

Goodnight coochiebamba

Rip her top off her. And punch her in the tit. Jerk off while she cries.

Give her a gun and ask her to kill herself

same

G'night m'Coochiebamba