youtube.com/watch?v=uEXtVsLIbVM
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgxQUg3-1c
youtube.com/watch?v=exeUpPlLS9Y
youtu.be/qz3zFtYnm7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick & Morty thread now

not a good way to start off

it's sad when a fucking facebook group is funnier than recent ylyl threads

this show went from underground to wildly popular in one season. Now they have celebs like Susan Sarandon doing cameos and shit.
At least Game of Thrones held back for 7 seasons before making us all suck on Ed Sheeran's gingernuts.

I guarantee you this show will just go downhill from here

careful with all that edge bro

>this weak ass thread

Lost! LOL! How do I upvote on here?

hey I just joined this kek

Kek

Stalemate?

The white has a queen and a knight, the black has a king. The white just moved into position to put black into check, black has no valid moves that don't result in death, so it's a checkmate.

All I can imagine is you thought white moved a king there and black is not in check but has no valid moves.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEXtVsLIbVM

This makes my titty hurt, and I'm a guy.

can we all start migrating here?

why the actual fuck would we do this

it's a good group but I love my Sup Forums

what the actuall fuck
is this legit ? the fuck is wrong with people
>grabs popcorn

fatfuck

we are on the ground floor of the newest and most powerful meme in years. mark my words

lost hard fuck im out

omg

Shh. This is just how we're disguising paedophilia so that it's down with the SJWs.

A short fad, chad my words

yea but id rather stab me dick dong into anthill ... no bueno

That's a stupid looking queen

god i gotta move out of america

tried this, it hurt, don't recommend

AMAZING

I think it's better than ylyl threads

I hope you two realise that "kindergender" was literally made up by some guy and perpetuated on social media by trolls

I'm in, niggers

that's quitter talk.

what are we allowed to post here?

and I remember being in this last year with like 8,000 other anons.

what happened? zuckerburg?

all that barbwire. clearly standing outside of a prison. people think this story is real and not what happens when ghetto whites get married

youtube.com/watch?v=pGgxQUg3-1c

I think I'll push to make this a thing.
Let's see if the sjws are so bindly accepting that they'll support this. Will be hilarious, this could be the beginning of acceptance for lgbtp.

>making a group to easily dox newfags
Literally the smartest thing to ever come from Sup Forums, I've collected a shitload of people's personal info from this group to spread around it's fucking hilarious.

it just kinda looks like the white king, but it is the queen

>phone posting newfag
That's the real laugh to take away from this you underaged faggot.

It's another group with the same name

>microshaft wangblows

I can't use my hand now, 10/10, very funny.

Lost

just in case

cunts

lol

Dab

We need to start an ultra light feather weight division in the UFC.

i didn't laugh with it. i cringed.

lost

youtube.com/watch?v=exeUpPlLS9Y

actually lost

Calling bullshit. Been in it for a while now and nothing personal of mine has ever been used or hacked.

Nice try banana fag

Why is this one auppoaed to be funny?

>implying he's the one who made the greentext
What?

dunno if im being a fucking idiot thats starting to hate the show just cus its become popular
or if its actually getting shitter each season.
episode two was a bit aids. characters didnt match the rest of the seasons besides rick. and they just did a straight up parody of mad max with out any lead ins to it. episode 3 is average + (haha thats so random humour)

so dumb and i lost too it haha

Can't believe I got banned from this

I'd say this seasons been about the same as the others so far, episode 1 was above average episode 2 was below average and episode 3 was average

The character seem different because of the divorce

hahaha god i hope this is true

>The character seem different because of the divorce
even so summer is just shooting and killing people without hesitation, morty doesnt care about shooting people anymore sorta bugged me aswel. and i thought season 1 had good episodes nearly the whole way through. and episode three again some funny bits but there was heaps of bits in that episode where it was just random shit.

Hi mom

Summer always had that kind of wild side, and morty not caring surely just shows how he's gotten used to that kind of life after all this time

oww, who thought hurting yourself would be that fucking easy.

youtu.be/qz3zFtYnm7U

At age 7, as is customary in Sparta, the boy was taken from his mother and plunged into a world of violence, manufactured by 300 years of Spartan warrior society to create the finest soldiers the world has ever known. The agoge, as it's called, forces the boy to fight, starves him, forces him to steal ... and if necessary, to kill.

Good luck. I live in Cali, plenty of liberals. They're all pretty hardline on pedos. It's that line only Sup Forums crosses